Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38299 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2021
larryjonze:

Our dear miss chuchuchu of the year, already has an autopsy report grin
Becos they disagree with her views or opinion, how does that disenfranchise them from saying she is nice, was she wicked.
when vic was alive its not as if you were her friend, you avoid each other, so wassup with the amotekun camouflage. you've said ur R.i.p let others do theirs in peace.

No we didn’t avoid each other. We were not friends offline, but we got along well here and conversed long time ago over an issue (offline).

Dearest Jornwhite, I like how restless you all are.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Arsenate(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:
Not happy with this new thou.

But aside the news, some people are naturally stoopid and quick to cause unnecessarily problems while pretending to be saints.

Someone lost her life, someone brought it here for awareness, some folks showed their condolences because the death news saddened their heart, but some "never-do-well" animals were quick to twist it to hypocrisy just to look as saints, you just want it to be that you are the only one that truly care for her, make nobody drop condolence post on the dead again?

Always seeking stoopid attention and validation from strangers.

Do you expect people to troll the dead as well? Don't you have sense? I spit on you mehn!

These are the kind of people that cause unnecessarily problems and fights during funerals, always quick to look for who to fight during burial. Every topic wey pass, you go chook mouth! Talkative

RIP to Victorian. cry
Unbelievably stupid I tell you. Genuinely disgusting human being making everything about her. Don't even have enough respect for the death, she's managed to make this thread about her, how sick can one be. I legit held the opinion that she's just dumb but this is proof enough that she is mentally unwell. Total lack of social awareness.

Sad news @op, RIP to the death.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Una type pass this one when the OP was alive.

Useless hegoats. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Sixfeetbelle: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2021
justosee:

The dead does not have any grudges. When you are dead, you go back to the dust. You can no longer remember anything, nor think of anything.

I agree that we should be conscious of how we treat people.

And you know this how? Have you died before?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

And you know this how? Have you died before?
How do you expect someone who can no longer think or remember anything to keep grudges?

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Arsenate:

Unbelievably stupid I tell you. Genuinely disgusting human being making everything about her. Don't even have enough respect for the death, she's managed to make this thread about her, how sick can one be. I legit held the opinion that she's just dumb but this is proof enough that she is probably mentally unwell. Total lack of social awareness.

Sad news @op, RIP to the death.

Bros that girl has mental issues,used to think her attention-seeking was just pure banter but making this thread about her goes to show there is not enough oxygen going into her brain

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Cry me a river...

Attention seeking my foot. I will be here to keep calling you all out on your bullshit. Tag it whatever, as long as you read it and stay troubled, I am good.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by emmyN(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2021
I don't know about the Amelia moniker, but victorian wasn't trolled. It's okay to have online spat every now and then, especially if you present yourself as a controversial figure. Like the e-fighter up there will complain of being trolled when in fact she is the one calling attention to herself. Victorian was mostly called out for her somewhat loquacious nature, and numerous stories believed by many to be exaggerated or outright falsehood. This isn't trolling, but statement by some of what they believed to be fact.

What is most important is that she didn't die as a result of being trolled, rather from her personal life struggles. It's easy to spot someone lonely from the way they type online, and I think she was. I also know she had a good heart and was philanthropic to a very good extent. This I have seen.

May her path be guided in light.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:

I've been on this forum long enough to tell you that some of these folks attacking people that showed their sympathies don't even care that she's dead.

They are more concerned on those who are qualified to show sympathy, as per minister of corpse wey dem be.
Brother I tire. She wants to be the only person to type RIP yet she wasn't her friend. As a matter of fact, ladies trolled that dead woman most, they always called her liar and fake story teller.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2021
makydebbie:

Are you a fool? Better fvck out of my mentions.
Someone I had no encounter with.
You are a liar, do you want to swear that you didn't troll her? little rude girl.

13 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Cry me a river...

Attention seeking my foot. I will be here to keep calling you all out on your bullshit. Tag it whatever, as long as you read it and stay troubled, I am good.
Can you just stop this already? leave this thread please for peace sake, I've noticed that since you started seeking attention here this place have been flying with insults, please respect the dead, it's not everywhere you must show yourself.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Fixey: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2021
kindredspirit:
Update:

Just finished speaking with her neighbour this evening. He told me they had made good progress regarding establishing contact with her family.

He said he received lots of calls from some of her extended family in Delta state and some in Lagos. They said her kith and kin in the village would be holding a family meeting to discuss matters pursuant to picking up her corpse next week from the morgue in Lagos and taking it to Delta for burial.

My purpose of creating the thread early this morning has been achieved and my work is done.

Thanks to all the Nairalanders who assisted in connecting Victorian's family with her neighbours. According to the neighbour, it was until Nairalanders weighed in that they were able to make progress.

Let's all pray for the repose of the soul Victoria Puegeren. May she Rest in Peace.

Be safe everyone. Good bye.

Cc: fixey

Wonderment. You have done well. The Lord richly bless you Sir. Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Can you just stop this already? leave this thread please for peace sake, I've noticed that since you started seeking attention here this place have been flying with insults, please respect the dead, it's not everywhere you must show yourself.

No, I won’t stop commenting. It is in you guys character to insult and that is not my fault. It is y’all issues and you can fix it yourselves.

I will comment anywhere I want. Call it attention seeking, I will continue commenting! Don’t give me attention na!! Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Nikiballer:

You be foooool,you are dense and daft,you can take that to the bank from me.....

You always look for ways to seek attention and even an R.I.P page didn't stop you from that.. oponu......is your life outside nairaland that miserable?
Please you guys should respect the dead, try your best to ignore her rants if you can, Poco is wired like that; the more you give her the attention the more she seeks the more..

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
NextD18:

I've been on this forum long enough to tell you that some of these folks attacking people that showed their sympathies don't even care that she's dead.

They are more concerned on those who are qualified to show sympathy, as per minister of corpse wey dem be.

Pocohantas without an atom of bias. This very comment summaries your essence on this thread.

Am sure Victoria in her grave would be asking her soul. If only I could ask pocohantas why while I was alive on Nairaland and being trolled, you Pocohantas NEVER stood on the grounds of defending me. So is all this fuss by you Pocohantas really all about me after my death?

POCOHANTAS, SHAME ON YOU! I REPEAT SHAME ON YOU!

On a more serious note don't you really think you need see a psychiatrist? You seriously suffer deep self esteem issue.

But really, why all the fuss, was Victoria that invincible to you when she was alive?

The comment above already has the answer to my question.

ONCE AGAIN SHAME ON YOU.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LordKO(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Most people who had called out (I don't think anyone trolled her) Victorian in most instances did so justifiably - reprove and countering of dishonesty and misinformation don't equate to hatred and bullying. And only hypocritically disingenuous elements who know her self-inflicted agony in this regard will deny this fact. Expecting sane people to take to the normalization of abnormality, as it seems to be the order of the day in this forum, is foolishness. Of course, she wasn't evil, just as no one alive is neither evil nor good - everyone with their shortcomings and good sides - one can only strive to be either good or evil.

RIP Victorian.

12 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2021
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

Am sure Victoria in her grave would be asking her soul. If only I could ask pocohantas why while I was alive on Nairaland and being trolled, you Pocohantas NEVER stood on the grounds of defending me. So is all this fuss by you Pocohantas really all about me after my death?

ONCE AGAIN SHAME ON YOU.

I did defend her a few times, just like I defend so many other ladies. Isn’t that part of what earned me my reputation here? Please say something else and shame on you all too!

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Bomboiy: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Una type pass this one when the OP was alive.

Useless hegoats. undecided

What is your business with how people choose to mourn the dead?

Type your "RIP" and move on. Tufiakwa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

No, I won’t stop commenting. It is in you guys character to insult and that is not my fault. It is y’all issues and you can fix it yourselves.

I will comment anywhere I want. Call it attention seeking, I will continue commenting! Don’t give me attention na!! Hian!
Why do you like wahala like this

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LordKO(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:
!

Queen, sheathe your sword and allow tranquility a chance. The truth is that people who've always urged you on in an instance like this don't wittingly or unwittingly have your best interest at heart.

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LLSAINT(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2021
I just cannot believe it cry
No nice a friend of mine......
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Humanoid01(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why do you like wahala like this
You just said she feeds on attention and you keep giving her that. If you seek peace here, then you also have a part to play. Ignore her, then she won't say anything. If she still does, keep ignoring her. That creates a better chance for tranquility to have its place.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
LordKO:

Queen, sheathe your sword and allow tranquility a chance. The truth is that people who've always urged you on in an instance like this don't wittingly or unwittingly have your best interest at heart.

Nobody is urging me on, na me send myself and I don’t even regret saying it. undecided
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Humanoid01:

You just said she feeds on attention and you keep giving her that. If you seek peace here, then you also have a part to play. Ignore her, then she won't say anything. If she still does, keep ignoring her. That creates a better chance for tranquility to have its place.
Lolz true, you guys should stop mentioning her moniker, once she doesn't get any reply she will leave the thread by herself.

9 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LLSAINT(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2021
I just cannot believe it cry
So nice a friend of mine......

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by crackhaus: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Please you guys should respect the dead, try your best to ignore her rants if you can, Poco is wired like that; the more you give her the attention the more she seeks the more..

She will seek for it even if it means acting generous by giving out of her salary as charity with the intent of drawing the attention she craves.

9 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Klass99(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Nobody is urging me on, na me send myself and I don’t even regret saying it. undecided

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.