Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? (3211 Views)

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
andre45:
she keep many male friends, which were even asking her out. she wouldn't tell them yes or no. but always beging them to borrow her money. not only that she have no respect and regards for me. very rude. I have know choice than to walk away. that was 4years ago. till now she is yet to have a stable relationship. she just clocked 30 this year. while am getting married to my future wife by April this year
She clocked 30 and so fvcking what? Nawa for some people. U getting married and so fvcking what?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
doris4u:
The guy said he wanted to go back to his former gal, I let him go even thou it was very painful. Relationship no be by force .
Till date he acts so friendly towards me like he got a motive.
Chat me up sometimes to fool himself
Bill d human
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:
I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Babe loves in a good percentage and I do too. Her parents were all on her neck to bring a man home been their only daughter. We made arrangements and I went with her, I already met her mom before that day and she had no issue with me, after the normal greeting and all,
Her dad: young man, what do you do for a living
Me: I work with a Hospital as a medical record staff.
Her dad: oh, what does medical record staffs do
Me: I explained in detail
Her dad: hmm. What’s your qualifications
Me: HND
Her dad: oh, (face changed totally) so how much do you earn that you want to marry my daughter, I checked the front space before I came here and I can see you don’t even have a car, how do you intend to take care of my daughter?
Me: errmmm, errmmm, sir, I am planning....
Her dad: (cut me off) look young man, there’s nothing to discuss, you can’t marry my daughter ok. After today, I don’t wanna see you with my daughter or I get you arrested and locked up. Your father doesn’t even have a name and you are here telling me you have a plan. Keep your plan to yourself and safe me from the stress.
Her mom: Dear let’s listen to this boy. He’s calm and honest with us
Her dad: (stood up and walk in).
Next day, babe called me that her dad took her o to Airport for a travel. What? Babe spent a few month in Korea and was forced to marry rich dude when she returned. I was deeply sad and felt so bad but then; life continues.
We still talked, chat and do stuffs together up till last Sunday.
Well, dont blame him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
yimnansunny:
she used a guy as her dp but claimed he is just a friend.
No respect for u. Probably u a side nigga

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Well, dont blame him.
Hmmm. Why ? He think I’ll never make it too?
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
JONSYN7154:
do stuff like wat?
That exact thing on your mind
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
tosaino95:

This wetin senseless father do to his daughter endtime father grin
I’m really pained bro. I tell you. That girl got me the iphone I’m using till date. She’s down to earth and honest. Even if I get married later, I can’t stop seeing her like we do now. Never. We communicate like we’re still together
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by Numerouno94(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Which of d ex's? pls b explicit.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by Numerouno94(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Bill d human
Sweetcunt97
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by Angelacruz: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Which of them

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by Angelacruz: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Babe loves in a good percentage and I do too. Her parents were all on her neck to bring a man home been their only daughter. We made arrangements and I went with her, I already met her mom before that day and she had no issue with me, after the normal greeting and all,
Her dad: oh, (face changed totally) so how much do you earn that you want to marry my daughter, I checked the front space before I came here and I can see you don’t even have a car, how do you intend to take care of my daughter?
Her dad: (cut me off) look young man, there’s nothing to discuss, you can’t marry my daughter ok. After today, I don’t wanna see you with my daughter or I get you arrested and locked up. Your father doesn’t even have a name and you are here telling me you have a plan. Keep your plan to yourself and safe me from the stress.
Her mom: Dear le[img]uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her mom: Dear le[/img]uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her mom: Dear le

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:

Hmmm. Why ? He think I’ll never make it too?
he probably wants a rich man
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Sweetcunt97
Sup
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:

I’m really pained bro. I tell you. That girl got me the iphone I’m using till date. She’s down to earth and honest. Even if I get married later, I can’t stop seeing her like we do now. Never. We communicate like we’re still together
Hmmmmm, you wan rich man daughter huh? Better leave person wife. E don pass
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by Cerebellum: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
She clocked 30 and so fvcking what? Nawa for some people. U getting married and so fvcking what?

Aunty

Shattap mechonu!
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by tosaino95(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:

I feel your pain if she was still unused it will be okay but she be tokunbo.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by JONSYN7154: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:

That exact thing on your mind
nothing on my heart o. I Duff my hat for you.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by BlueAir: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
angry One so called father in law can say this shit to me and walk Scot free. I'll let him see his life in my palm.see degradation! Gun no pass 50k for my street here. He's mad and needs to be taught o
jawalis:
I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her dad: (cut me off) look young man, there’s nothing to discuss, you can’t marry my daughter ok. After today, I don’t wanna see you with my daughter [b][/b]or I get you arrested and locked up. Your father doesn’t even have a name [b][/b]and you are here telling me you have a plan. Keep your plan to yourself and safe me from the stress.
Her mom: Dear let’s listen to this boy. He’s calm and honest with us
Her dad: (stood up and walk in).
Next day, babe called me that her dad took her o to Airport for a travel. What? Babe spent a few month in Korea and was forced to marry rich dude when she returned. I was deeply sad and felt so bad but then; life continues.
We still talked, chat and do stuffs together up till last Sunday.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by KingLion007(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
No respect for u. Probably u a side nigga
She did same for me with a kiss and love emoji tellin me is just a friend and a church member
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by KingLion007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Always cmplainin that am Mr.No everything coz i do caution her with some things she does like using my phone to video call her ex on facebook..also found out on her facebook that she was into runs before we met but didn't mind but she keeps protraying diff.character like not callin and when she calls she ask of money straight up..sometimes pick my calls and tell me she is tired to talk mostly at night...very abusive callin me names..she posted a guy on whatsapp with a love emoji and kiss with the caption i miss you and when i asked her she said is just a friend and a church member...alot of shitt happened
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
KingLion007:
Always cmplainin that am Mr.No everything coz i do caution her with some things she does like using my phone to video call her ex on facebook..also found out on her facebook that she was into runs before we met but didn't mind but she keeps protraying diff.character like not callin and when she calls she ask of money straight up..sometimes pick my calls and tell me she is tired to talk mostly at night...very abusive callin me names..she posted a guy on whatsapp with a love emoji and kiss with the caption i miss you and when i asked her she said is just a friend and a church member...alot of shitt happened
Never tolerate bs. Teach people how to treat you and if they cant treat you nicely, kick em to d curb.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlueAir:
angry One so called father in law can say this shit to me and walk Scot free. I'll let him see his life in my palm.see degradation! Gun no pass 50k for my street here. He's mad and needs to be taught o
Untop daughter wey him give life? Baba u move.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by KingLion007(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Never tolerate bs. Teach people how to treat you and if they cant treat you nicely, kick em to d curb.
Yea i tolerate alot but once am done am done for good...she is even a babymama but didn't mind...wanted her to feel that babymama cn still be loved by a man...unfortunately she didn't see it that way...like i said so many shitt happened callin me a nagging type and all sort of shitt
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2021
BlueAir:
I can’t do that. Even if I wanted, I won’t do it cos of her daughter.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2021
JONSYN7154:
nothing on my heart o. I Duff my hat for you.
Honestly. I can’t resist her. I wish we could stop meeting but I can’t help. I still hide it from my current babe now but I’m sure she’ll get to know later

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2021
tosaino95:

I feel your pain if she was still unused it will be okay but she be tokunbo.
Hmmm. You are right sha. But I can’t help myself
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Hmmmmm, you wan rich man daughter huh? Better leave person wife. E don pass
That’s not the case. I never wanted a rich man daughter and though. I don’t want to marry a poor lady too. But I was not dating her cos of her background. In fact. We have been together for 4 months before I got to know she has a car and knew her background
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her mom: Dear le[img]uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her mom: Dear le[/img]uote author=jawalis post=99399665]I hate to remember that day but it motivates me.
Her mom: Dear le
Bless up boss.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by ZeddyR: 1:37am On Feb 27, 2021
We stay in different states, though not very distant. Love was mutual and we were moving well until he suddenly developed some attitudes. Not calling, not answering calls though he returns them but will sound very casual for some weeks, until he answered my call one day while talking and laughing with a girl at the background.
I decided to free him and I guess he was happy. Started posting pictures of a girl and eulogizing her on WhatsApp after a month.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by JONSYN7154: 3:42am On Feb 27, 2021
jawalis:

Honestly. I can’t resist her. I wish we could stop meeting but I can’t help. I still hide it from my current babe now but I’m sure she’ll get to know later
I understand
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by BlueAir: 4:15am On Feb 27, 2021
lipsrsealed what is this one saying? Wetin i wan use his daughter do after he insulted my father and I! She can go to Oblivion and marry whoever her father wants angry my biggest piss here is not the wimpy guy,it's the guy's poor father the mad man insulted. Person father wey no know anyone na him one idioot is dragging on d mud.
SweetCunt97:
Untop daughter wey him give life? Baba u move.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by BlueAir: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2021
angry Listen to urself! What obligation can u owe his daughter afterwards after he insulted ur linage! I'm very sure even ur own father doesn't know what happened on that visit. If he knew,do u think he would want u to have anything to do with that accursed self acclaimed wealthy family? They aren't even rich as dangote or otedola o. Nobody's knows them o and yet u still relate and treat his daughter well! Who did nothing to go against her father's decision for u or advice him. And u think she loves you? Guy use ur head! Don't be surprised she agrees with her father inwardly against ur status quo!
jawalis:

I can’t do that. Even if I wanted, I won’t do it cos of her daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Video Of Beautiful Port Harcourt Girl Lucy Leaked Today / Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? / What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.