Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? (3212 Views)

Why Did Your Ex Breakup With You / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2021
jawalis:

That’s not the case. I never wanted a rich man daughter and though. I don’t want to marry a poor lady too. But I was not dating her cos of her background. In fact. We have been together for 4 months before I got to know she has a car and knew her background
As u dont wanna marry a poor lady, naso her papa no want make she marry poor man.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2021
KingLion007:
Yea i tolerate alot but once am done am done for good...she is even a babymama but didn't mind...wanted her to feel that babymama cn still be loved by a man...unfortunately she didn't see it that way...like i said so many shitt happened callin me a nagging type and all sort of shitt
She's not yet ready to mellow down noni.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by tosaino95(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
jawalis:
Hmmm. You are right sha. But I can’t help myself
Wahala for who get bad in-law and no wahala for who no get bad in-laws grin
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2021
tosaino95:

Wahala for who get bad in-law and no wahala for who no get bad in-laws grin
Lol. He’s not my in-law anymore cos babe is married to another man.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
As u dont wanna marry a poor lady, naso her papa no want make she marry poor man.
Yes. I didn’t criticize him though. Or did I? I only stated that it pained me to my bones. But then, I can’t marry any lady who’s damn poor too. Cos I have lots of responsibilities even as a single now. So it’ll definitely doubled up when I eventually get married. What am just sad about is the fact that her dad doesn’t even give my time to explain how my situation is going or my plans.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by jawalis(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Listen to urself! What obligation can u owe his daughter afterwards after he insulted ur linage! I'm very sure even ur own father doesn't know what happened on that visit. If he knew,do u think he would want u to have anything to do with that accursed self acclaimed wealthy family? They aren't even rich as dangote or otedola o. Nobody's knows them o and yet u still relate and treat his daughter well! Who did nothing to go against her father's decision for u or advice him. And u think she loves you? Guy use ur head! Don't be surprised she agrees with her father inwardly against ur status quo!
You may be right to some extent. You opened my eyes to facts. Thanks bro. But i wouldn’t blame her for doing what her dad wanted. I knew how it went and her efforts to slide it off.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by BlueAir: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Will she be the first woman to go against her family wish for a man she claims to love? Guy think well...she doesn't love u like u do to her. It's easy for people to say I love u than prove it.
jawalis:

You may be right to some extent. You opened my eyes to facts. Thanks bro.[/b]But i wouldn’t blame her for doing what her dad wanted[b]. I knew how it went and her efforts to slide it off.
Re: Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? by KingLion007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
She's not yet ready to mellow down noni.
Alot of shitt happened like i said and if i disclose some of those shitt here..you gonna be in for a shocker...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Young Men These Days Are Morally Decayed And Lousy / Men, Stop Making Women's Vagina Smell Because Of Your Dirty Prick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.