Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,428 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (58234 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

I'm not an artist and my name is not D'Loaded

Your name is D’ Loaded and the girl name is Ray....... Prove am not correct about this
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

your name is D’Loaded and the lady name is Ray.... Don’t wanna cast una name on here but for you to know am very sure of what am saying ...... if it is a lie prove it
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

Your name is LOADED and the lady name is RAY don’t wanna cast una name on here but I have to did it to prove that I know more about this....... You base at lag and otta....... You guys had intercouse second week in November and on December 24 night which is her mom’s bday eve...... She buzz you this morning that what’s happening that’s when you now reply...... Don’t be coward you hear..... I know more about this
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
ayspac:

She para for you this morning right about it that someone called her and saying something about this to her....... For you to know I know everything about you and the lady..... You suppose went to lekki together on Jan 2 but she told you she is not around.... You have once spoke to her main bf before.... Is the same secondary school you went to which is Fountain for you to know I know you more better .... I didn’t ask you to concur but just telling you that be wise

Really?
Very funny of you.
For the very last time, I'm not in Lagos, have never been to Lagos sef, she doesn't live in Lagos, stays in her town with her parents here in Delta State.
Don't go and accuse another girl wrongly
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
The lady in question also stay with her parents also, you only using different cities because for me not to know because if she get to know real facts she is gonna be mad at you and you don’t want her to insult because she is a stubborn ever lady..... if like come out plain if you like continue with the lies in the nearest future you will understand what am saying or telling you..... God night
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by victons(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
honine01:
it's very possible that his responsible for the pregnancy.. coz gestation period is calculate from the first day of her last period... you can't tell me she was safe.. counting from the first day of her period till the time the had sex is past 14 days..
I'm a professional here.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.