Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57138 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by cyndylove64(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Naijahops:
I SWEAR TO GOD...NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE A USELESS AND WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIIIT.
including all females in your generation both the ones yet to come and the ones currently.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by clarion30(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
the pregnancy is not yours. dont succumb to whatever she is saying, insist it is not yours. threaten her with DNA and she'll stop. next time please use condom.
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by youngrichnigga: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

But the physician said since her period ended on the 2nd on dec. that she'll be on free period by 24th having passed ovulation. And that she's not supposed to see any symptoms within six days that'll make her do test
After the free period se na Biology follow grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Evii: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
If her flow is within the said daye...it's not possible to be impregnated by the intercourse on the 24th b'cos between the 29days period window she only has 7 days to be impregnated of which obviously didn't meet you withing these days.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by DenreleDave(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:

It's fool and not full

U no notin full
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

Op, mehn same stories with a friend of mine at Lagos, please will want to confirm something about this lady if a thing do she base and reside at ogun state if yes bro don’t hesitate to get back to me to reveal the whole stories about the pregnancy and for you not to be used......
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Op don’t hesitate to get back to me cus of your future so you won’t father another person child and you what it means na real curse....... From what you wrote above almost with the same stories I was told by my friend....: kindly get back to me if the lady in question base at ogun state....:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by emmnprince(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

I never asked for abortion, she's the one insisting on it and besides she took drugs before without my knowledge.
Secondly is the misery in it, coz i don't want a situation where I'll be training another man's child. And I don't if the baby will still be ok since already took abortion drugs before

So because the baby might be from another man you won't like to train or raise him up because the baby won't be a human being abi?

Just claim ownership and do the needful and stop disturbing the peace of Nairalanders. The baby will become useful to you and the society he or she would live if you raise up the child well according to the ability given you by your Maker. Who knows if you will have a child in future!

About your last statement, when the "unborn baby is finally born" let them carry close comprehensive check up on the baby!
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Wuenglishepp03: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Las las make i tell u d truth.... No be u get d pregnancy o.. Unless u wish 2 become oko oloyun... Dat's my final answer.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ikorodureporta: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
I never sabi this kyne maths..
after na deformed thing go come out
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by donMIG(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
So this is what pregnancy test looks like... Lol.... Wahala for who get belle wei e no fit keep ooo
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
You no use cd, you dey cum inside dey feel like boss now see your life?

Anyway based on this facts presented you are not responsible.

I don't support abortion.

Next time pls use Cd in this day and age girls thsy 4uckk anything, nobody holy.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
It's ok to be the father of another man's child grin grin grin
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
RRodwave:

Am not in support of this idea

Do a proper examination to clearify whether it's yours or not

If it's yours congratulations in advance!!
Since u no sabi Condoms

One DNA testing center don get sure client grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Emytexboy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romanoff:
If her period ended on December 2nd, there's no way she can get a positive pregnancy test when you both had sex on 24th December.

If she's on a 28 day cycle, her ovulation/ fertile period should have been around 10th to 14th depending on the length of her cycle. 10 days after the 14th is 24th December. If you had sex then, there's no way she could have gotten a positive pregnancy test by 30th December.

How do y'all even have sex without protection in this day and age that almost everyone is having sex with anything and anyone?

Una no dey fear for Una life o.

The gestational age corresponds with her last period but she prolly slept with someone else before you around her fertile period. The time you slept with her is around the 26th day of her cycle and there's no way that baby could be yours.
Please dear, someone who saw her last period from like 6 or 7th of this month, when exactly will her ovulation/fertile period be, thanks in advance
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
So after all these calculations you still come here to ask us if it's your pregnancy?

You just came to ignite guys against ladies in my own judgement

How come a grown up man will be acting like a simp
who told you he is a man, let alone a grown up one?

In secondary school two of my mates were fathers grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).
What do you want to know again that science hasn’t revealed? Okay. Wait. Let me pray to God for your answer. Anytime science fails, Nigerians are quick to go the religious route.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Fantazy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Do u need to be told that the pregnancy is not yours?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Emytexboy:

Please dear, someone who saw her last period from like 6 or 7th of this month, when exactly will her ovulation/fertile period be, thanks in advance

19-23rd. Depending on the length of her cycle.

If her cycle is 28 days, then around 19th.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Emytexboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romanoff:

19-23rd. Depending on the length of her cycle.

If her cycle is 28 days, then around 19th.
Thanks my dear
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Opengates(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

It is clear enough who owns it BUT why do you want to abort the pregnancy that is not yours?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by JosephXavier: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

U no notin full

You come online to abuse people and show your frustrations

I understand

I apologize for that
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by davinchi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.

Very very correct

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Emytexboy:

Thanks my dear

Buy note that she can get pregnant if she has unprotected sex 5 days before 19th and a day to two days after 19th.

That's cause sperm can stay in the woman for up to 5 days waiting till an egg is released.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Oyerinde16(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
You start counting a new circle from when it ended not when it started...
Romanoff:

Her last period was 28th November. It ended on the 2nd of December. Her cycle started on 28th November.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by tbibuzz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Even if u count back from last week of January to first week of December na still 8weeks o and they said the preggy is 12weeks which doesn't did up wetin do the remaining 4 weeks na? It should tell u the girl is obviously telling tales she don already get Belle before she meet u.she don see u as stable guy she wants put the Belle for ur neck
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oyerinde16:

You're wrong. The cycle starts from the first day of bleeding.

Use your Google.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by samuelshosanya(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Brotherly u have have eaten the forbidding fruit.

however ask her to tell you who she slept with before u slept with her on 24th December.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Roseey0(f): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oyerinde16:

Who taught you that undecided
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Emytexboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Buy note that she can get pregnant if she has unprotected sex 5 days before 19th and a day to two days after 19th.

That's cause sperm can stay in the woman for up to 5 days waiting till an egg is released.

She's my wife, and I don't want to miss the ovulation period without making love to her, only that I don't know the calculation well, but I think we have not missed having sex since after her last monthly cycle
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Emytexboy:

She's my wife, and I don't want to miss the ovulation period without making love to her, only that I don't know the calculation well, but I think we have not missed having sex since after her last monthly cycle

Get the Flo app. Let her start tracking her cycle. Within two months, she should know the length of her cycle and with a proper monitoring of her cervical mucus, she will be able to tell her ovulation day.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by OblorOblor: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Lagos Nurse Remanded For Conducting Surgery, Killing Patient / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.