Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,669 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57114 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by arsenal444(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Haaaa, Girls can lie.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1Alex: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.
it still doesn't tally

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Kylekent59: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
You don Bleep her finish, now you are asking us...

You have to reap what you have sowed.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Sir... as long as you bleeped her without protection which I believe is absolutely irresponsible then you will need to take responsibility until the baby comes out and you do a DNA.... We Yoruba will say that"Iya omo lomo baba omo e" .... The lady is pointing fingers at you... I advise you to man up and do the necessary thing... even if it is an abortion.... 12 weeks can still be successfully removed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by SGANIVA(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
is obvious the pregnancy is not yours but what if you miss calculated and the baby later become yours.

as one her boyfriend , just render her any help you can until you comfirm but don't abandon her

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
If you tell Dem say don't go into the land of kuvikiland without bullet proof or better paper-bag, they'll call you outdated....But after poisoning madam with big belle,you go come online come begin ask for advice from nairalanders wey be total strangers
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by neduboo(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Scan result is always within the interval of 2 weeks plus or minus

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?

my dear from your write up and concerns YOU ARE REALLY IGNORANT

GESTATION PERIOD IS DIFFERENT FROM INTERCOURSE DATE

YES SHE SAW HER PERIOD NOVEMBER 28TH, THEN U HAD INTERCOURSE DEC 24TH, OFCOURSE ITS POSSIBLE THAT YOU MATE HER DURING HER OVULATION PERIOD, OR RATHER IN A LAY MAN LANGUAGE DURING HER FERTILE DAYS...

SO ITS VERY POSSIBLE

ITS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT , HER DRUGS DIDNT WORK, SOME FETUS ARE VERY STUBBORN.

THAT NOT WITHSTANDING, ITS ALSO POSSIBLE SHE HAD MULTIPLE SEX THAT SAME MONTH, WITHOUT KNOWING WHO IN PARTICULAR IS THE OWNER..

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Igie4kings:
An expert told you the pregnancy is not yours and you still want people to advise you.
Your mind plus the expert reports said its not yours, it would be wrong to abort another man's baby.
So ask her to speak up
na d nail you just hit so

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2021
No way she gets pregnant just like that for you.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Didi2d(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2021
kiddkash:
I just wish there is birth control for men that doesn't include vasectomy

just swim raw without worrying of giving birth
it sure will be a game changer

E dey na! I know of a friend that normally get a particular injection, with it he can't pregnant a woman until he's ready
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Lol.. see maths ontop pregnancy.. Abeg na condoms sure pass oo. The girl just want make u help her remove another man pikin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Righteousness2(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

Abortion is Murder.
If you aid an abortion Directly or indirectly you are a Murderer! You are a killer!

If information Shows it's not yours , then be open to her and let her confess who has it.

Lastly, Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality!
Embrace JESUS Christ!
There is no more time.

13 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by yimnansunny: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
go and do DNA test
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by richboy7(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

Don't abort. It will be murder.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
OILOFGLADNESS:

my dear from your write up and concerns YOU ARE REALLY IGNORANT

GESTATION PERIOD IS DIFFERENT FROM INTERCOURSE DATE

YES SHE SAW HER PERIOD NOVEMBER 28TH, THEN U HAD INTERCOURSE DEC 24TH, OFCOURSE ITS POSSIBLE THAT YOU MATE HER DURING HER OVULATION PERIOD, OR RATHER IN A LAY MAN LANGUAGE DURING HER FERTILE DAYS...

SO ITS VERY POSSIBLE

ITS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT , HER DRUGS DIDNT WORK, SOME FETUS ARE VERY STUBBORN.

THAT NOT WITHSTANDING, ITS ALSO POSSIBLE SHE HAD MULTIPLE SEX THAT SAME MONTH, WITHOUT KNOWING WHO IN PARTICULAR IS THE OWNER..

THANKS

You are the very ignorant one. OilofIgnorance level

November 28th till December 24th is how many days...roughly 28 days. She is even supposed to have been menstruating when they had sex. And even if her cycle is 34 days, she still HAD ESCAPED the ovulation window.

The scan results even showed 12 weeks for fuq sakes. That's three fuqin months. Is December 24th till Feb. 18th up to three months? It's not even up to 2 months. Use your logic na.

THAT GEH WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. PERIOD.

The way you guys talk baffle me. Confidently saying nonsense. So intercourse of 2 months dey show gestational period of 3 months and you still dey talk? Was the sperm that fertilized that babe sent from the past or what?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

Even though all the evidence point to the fact that the baby is not yours, you still dey behave like a simp... SMH
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Johfem(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Tell us about the previous times you had intercourse together before 24th.
Her own side of the story is to be heard too.
Nurse the pregnancy and go for DNA immediately after birth shikena!
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by sojfarm: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
That is one the dangers of having a fool and morons as girl friend.

Bro, these are red flags she has nothing in her head to offer for marriage. She is a potential liability. JAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPAAPPAPA

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by alphaconde(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
EDD is what I love about pregnacy
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by tamdun: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
So after all these calculations you still come here to ask us if it's your pregnancy?

You just came to ignite guys against ladies in my own judgement

How come a grown up man will be acting like a simp
The boy na mumu, I don't even need anyone to tell me she's lying
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by SmallmebigGod: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Someone can not know or be aware of pregnancy in 6 days. Next menses or positive pregnancy tests starts 2 weeks after ovulation. The pregnancy is not yours . If you have money help her with some, don't be involved with the abortion, let her sort out herself
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
cool The fact that she tried to abort the baby without your consent shows she knows you are not the father, but the foetus did survive are terminator skill, so be a gentleman get a health expert to lecture her . Why does she want to terminate the baby sef,they are many couples looking for babies... Anyway this world no balance, person wey get head no get cap the one wey get cap no get head.

Although I must say some people's body act differently from the norms, so the issue here is can you trust her.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Brian47(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2021
That baby isn't yours
You no do biology for secondary school
She want to manipulate you to raise someone else's kid and by your post, its already working better break up with her next time pull out on time or use a rubber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Didi2d(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2021
I don't like condom so I always stay away from all this girls and sexual issues.

E come be like say I be ju man.
STDs dey fear me like mad!!

5 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Zane2point4(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2021
You erupted into her grin
If you had offloaded on her belly button and watch it gush downwards,she wont hv the strenghth to accuse u.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Champneys: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Shellsploit:
Ask her who slept with her before u met her.
Shes trying to manipulate you into owing the pregnancy.
Lalasticlala sef...

You cant be so sure she is trying to manipulate him.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2021
If you're the only person that 'bedded' her around the time you did, congratulations in advance.

You will soon be a father! You two should worry about the effects of the drugs (she took to get rid of the pregnancy) on the baby

For those making reference to the 12 weeks age of the pregnancy; hahaha, scans usually rely on the day of last period to show that.

Speaking from experience; my last child (the 4th) was conceived on the same day some (few) years ago. The mother (my wife)'s last day of period was around same day of that year.

I was with my wife 247 way before the said date and continously until about 2 months later (after pregnancy was confirmed) - we were vacationing. (before shouting do dna, read the bold part again and again!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.