Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57301 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Emytexboy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Get the Flo app. Let her start tracking her cycle. Within two months, she should know the length of her cycle and with a proper monitoring of her cervical mucus, she will be able to tell her ovulation day.

Good luck.
Thanks
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?

Bro I wanna help you out if you want to because this lady of a thing is like the same lady my guy is talking about..... do she reside at ogun state or where if yes get back to me for your own safety..... I really mean it cus I have some evidences to prove to you if you are interested.....
May God help us all
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Newtonis: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
If you guys know the number of STDs in town now you will be afraid of having unprotected sex.
But for you Bro, that pregnant is not yours by all calculations.
You can take legal action agwo her if she doesn't want to say the truth.
I wish you best of luck cool shocked
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by kluv99(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
do not abort please if she tried it d first time and it didn't work dont do it again make una pikin no can deform o...i v talk
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
I think it's a scam, she can't know she's pregnant by 30th after 24th sex. Just 6 days. And then the test comes out to show the date extrapolated when you met.

The simple solution is have a DNA test after she has the baby

Some women choose the richest or nicest guy to be the alleged father. DNA.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Arabs999: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

OH boy, Na one chance motor u enter sooh..
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Coinbased: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
No she put it on you . Beware these girls are trappers I almost fell for one who was already pregnant I invited her but luckily I cancelled the invite but was shocked after a month when I saw her belle was getting bigger

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Calito1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Jakasibo post=99403756]I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully? [The pregnancy is not yours call me for advice 08028475548.... I am a medical practioner ]
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Uncle, I didn't read further to the end of your story, neither did I wait for people's response. But if she she said had her last menses on the 28th of nov, and both of you met on 24th dec, the pregnancy isn't yours. She was already pregnant before you slept with her. A woman can be pregnant medically within the first 14/16 days after menstruating, calculating from the first day of the last menses which was on 28th nov. However, brother, not to insult you but premarital sex doesn't pay.
My last advice is that if she denies it, take her to a gynecologists that will explain to her in your presence how a woman cycle flows. Although she's aware, but let a doctor talk to her in your presence.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ignosi: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
OILOFGLADNESS:

my dear from your write up and concerns YOU ARE REALLY IGNORANT

GESTATION PERIOD IS DIFFERENT FROM INTERCOURSE DATE

YES SHE SAW HER PERIOD NOVEMBER 28TH, THEN U HAD INTERCOURSE DEC 24TH, OFCOURSE ITS POSSIBLE THAT YOU MATE HER DURING HER OVULATION PERIOD, OR RATHER IN A LAY MAN LANGUAGE DURING HER FERTILE DAYS...

SO ITS VERY POSSIBLE

ITS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT , HER DRUGS DIDNT WORK, SOME FETUS ARE VERY STUBBORN.

THAT NOT WITHSTANDING, ITS ALSO POSSIBLE SHE HAD MULTIPLE SEX THAT SAME MONTH, WITHOUT KNOWING WHO IN PARTICULAR IS THE OWNER..

THANKS
Multiple sex �
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Calito1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

The pregnancy is not yours call me for advice 08028475548.... I am a medical practioner
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
She was pregnant before the both of you met
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
ayspac:

Op, mehn same stories with a friend of mine at Lagos, please will want to confirm something about this lady if a thing do she base and reside at ogun state if yes bro don’t hesitate to get back to me to reveal the whole stories about the pregnancy and for you not to be used......
Thanks
She's based in Delta
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why are you worried since the baby is not yours? Abortion is evil, don't partake in it, next time you will learn to zip up, once the baby has been delivered, go for DNA.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by saajus: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
An expert already told you something is fishy. Sit her down and ask if she slept with another man before meeting you. Please, don't use a harsh approach to resolve this. You can resolve it in a tricky gentle manner. "Scope" her that even if it's not yours, you will still help her morally and financially to carry out anything she decides to do with the pregnancy. Use a proverb like, I can't be angry when my possession is doubled. She will confess if you use this approach. If you are calling on the phone to discuss this, record the conversation. If it's a physical discussion, still stylishly record the confession. You are recording it for "documentative purposes"

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by uchegbufaith184(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
she knows the truth, more reasons she told you that she had gotten rid of the pregnancy earlier. Maybe she was trying to figure things out with the real father but he failed her. Having no options left, she came back to you. Scientifically the child is obviously not yours.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by onefourseven(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
I am in the same delimma. Slept with her 26th January, she announced that she's pregnant 6 days later. Omo I just dey reason. Saw her last period on the 10th of January, ovulation is 7 days. Abeg shey na me get this pregnancy?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

She's based in Delta
Op, very funny of you when a friend of yours have told me everything.... you base in PH and she stay at delta so how come you going or she coming to PH to do test.....
I can see you have being brain washed
Have get to know the truth so no need and hope the lady won’t shout on you sha...... cus I know her very well when she is angry how she do behave...... Try to know the fact and be factual not cus of today but tomorrow......
Do you understand?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by onefourseven(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
ignosi:

Multiple sex �
onefourseven:
I am in the same delimma. Slept with her 26th January, she announced that she's pregnant 6 days later. Omo I just dey reason. Saw her last period on the 10th of January, ovulation is 7 days. Abeg shey na me get this pregnancy?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by onefourseven(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Romanoff:

19-23rd. Depending on the length of her cycle.

If her cycle is 28 days, then around 19th.
onefourseven:

Ejoor help a brother
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by tightpussy156: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
mugu don fall.your ashawo girlfriend don Bleep big prick grt belle before you pour inside.dont be deceive by the olosho.no be ur pikin.be wise.except u want to use ur mind accept the baby an give him proper training.who quote for saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by sageb: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

this is a popular diagnosis center in port harcourt.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
So even with Covid you still dey knack, omo una get mind oh, use that same mind kukuma born the pikin na
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
onefourseven:

Ejoor help a brother

If you had unprotected sex with her on 26th, she's within her fertile window and can get pregnant. But she can only get a positive pregnancy test from two days to her period and after that.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by tonididdy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
DNA only answer
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by emecheboy2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
You are not the owner of the baby period, scan cannot see any fetus in two months.
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by pennywys(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

bro don't let anyone fool you from the explanation you gave us here I can assure you that the pregnancy is no urs. But if you wanna go ahead and father the child you can do so
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by brainhgeek(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

is there no better option than this? Is it not obvious the baby wants a life?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Ceenelly(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
onefourseven:
you are on the 26th she should be on ovulation period
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by onefourseven(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ceenelly:
you are on the 26th she should be on ovulation period

Men can't wait to see my baby

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
ayspac:

Op, very funny of you when a friend of yours have told me everything.... you base in PH and she stay at delta so how come you going or she coming to PH to do test.....
I can see you have being brain washed
Have get to know the truth so no need and hope the lady won’t shout on you sha...... cus I know her very well when she is angry how she do behave...... Try to know the fact and be factual not cus of today but tomorrow......
Do you understand?

How do you mean?
Which Friend of mine?
Do you know me
If you do, what's my name and that of the girl in question? And moreover i don't base in PH.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ARTRICK(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
dis one na another future DNA wahala���

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Goko Cleanser Scam Alert!!! / Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.