Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57123 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Johfem(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Last time we met was early November She confirmed everything to the physician
The pregnancy might probably be yours.
But I advise you consider DNA if you have doubts after birth
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Uglygurl(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?

Please, that pregnancy isn't yours.
Don't get roped into something that doesn't concern you.
Be smart
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by nnamdi7160: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
just tell her you will take responsibility of the child but you will do DNA after birth and see her reaction
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

How do you mean?
Which Friend of mine?
Do you know me
If you do, what's my name and that of the girl in question? And moreover i don't base in PH.

Lolz if you know you know
So na Delta you Base Bro, All is well I gat to know that both of you had issues today and she is claiming that she is claiming that “ I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone, I’m Worth It Being Worth It And Will Forever Be Worth it...........
Bro if you wanna know more gonna hint you hope you guys did not yab each other today because gat to know she came to your place today.......
If That You Really Know Me You Gotta Believe Me
Come Out Plain To Me And Am Gonna Tell You The Whole Story Zaga....... You’re Not Responsible For The Pregnant And Again She Need Money That’s Why She Insisted She wanna Abort it......That’s All For Now Bro
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Hotguy27: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

Going by the dates you quoted here, it is 99.9% impossible that you are responsible for that pregnancy. If her menstrual circle is 28 days, her possible chances of getting pregnant would be between 9th Dec to 15th Dec.

Even if she has an abnormal menstrual circle that gets up to 35 days, her highest possible chances of getting pregnant would be between 12th and 18th Dec.

Confront her with this calculation or threaten her with carrying out DNA test immediately the baby is delivered. She will open up.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

How do you mean?
Which Friend of mine?
Do you know me
If you do, what's my name and that of the girl in question? And moreover i don't base in PH.

If you are truthful about where you base and where the lady base am gonna reveal many shocking things for you..... You had sex very early November, perhaps she is on safe period she can’t get pregnancy, She had sex with her main guy on 13/14, 14/15, 15/16...... which she is not on safe period automatically the main guy is responsible for it...... she only told you on January that she is pregnant cus she needed money...... she called last week which is Val week telling you she never see her period you believe her but you are worried..... she went to did a test 2days ago and told you she haven’t see her period and you guys went for another test which reveals 12weeks and 5days...... Bro if you wanna know more about this stories tell me the truth where you base and and where you went for the last test she did yesterday...... just wanna help you so you won’t have problem in future...... when you ready to tell the truth about where you base and where she base then am gonna reveal more with screenshot for you to believe me..... bye for now bro
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Sniper101(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Going by the numerous post am reading from this topic, I must say that "I wish I knew how best to calculate and know a girl's menstrual circle, heat period, safe period and all of that"

Just late last month, two different babes had to come tell me they've missed their period cos of me and me alone

And, boy, it wasn't funny. Aswearugad.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Jakasibo:

Last time we met was early November
She confirmed everything to the physician

You had sex with her first week in November and she had sex with her main guy 13/14, 14/15 and 15/16.......
You had sex with her 24th of December which the Christmas and her mom birthday eve?
Bro come out plain and am gonna tell you more....
If you continue to do like mumu by telling her all these you won’t get the fact...... You can only count on me and I have evidences here..... Just come out straight to me I know you as an artist singing right? Bro come out plain so as to assist you
Good night
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Kokaine(m): 2:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Romanoff:
If her period started on November 28th, there's no way she can get a positive pregnancy test on 30th December when you both had sex on 24th December.

If she's on a 28 day cycle, her ovulation/ fertile period should have been around 10th to 14th depending on the length of her cycle. 10 days after the 14th is 24th December. If you had sex then, there's no way she could have gotten a positive pregnancy test by 30th December.

How do y'all even have sex without protection in this day and age that almost everyone is having sex with anything and anyone?

Una no dey fear for Una life o.

The gestational age corresponds with her last period but she prolly slept with someone else before you around her fertile period. The time you slept with her is around the 26th day of her cycle and there's no way that baby could be yours.
hmm....baby calculator
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Hifeylove: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Just play along and start saving money for DNA..

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2021
ayspac:

If you are truthful about where you base and where the lady base am gonna reveal many shocking things for you..... You had sex very early November, perhaps she is on safe period she can’t get pregnancy, She had sex with her main guy on 13/14, 14/15, 15/16...... which she is not on safe period automatically the main guy is responsible for it...... she only told you on January that she is pregnant cus she needed money...... she called last week which is Val week telling you she never see her period you believe her but you are worried..... she went to did a test 2days ago and told you she haven’t see her period and you guys went for another test which reveals 12weeks and 5days...... Bro if you wanna know more about this stories tell me the truth where you base and and where you went for the last test she did yesterday...... just wanna help you so you won’t have problem in future...... when you ready to tell the truth about where you base and where she base then am gonna reveal more with screenshot for you to believe me..... bye for now bro

We're both based in Delta State
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Kayyus09(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations Sir. You're about to start am orphanage home service.

I'll help you register your new NGO with cac and be your brand manager. Visit my my signature.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Yseone(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2021
This Guy, you not just get chill for this hommie. just be calming down maybe next time he will call you to partake.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Tolexander:
Please don’t disturb us.

When you where knacking, enjoying yourselves and the orgasm, you didn’t call on anyone here to come and partake
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Romanoff:
If her period started on November 28th, there's no way she can get a positive pregnancy test on 30th December when you both had sex on 24th December.

If she's on a 28 day cycle, her ovulation/ fertile period should have been around 10th to 14th depending on the length of her cycle. 10 days after the 14th is 24th December. If you had sex then, there's no way she could have gotten a positive pregnancy test by 30th December.

How do y'all even have sex without protection in this day and age that almost everyone is having sex with anything and anyone?

Una no dey fear for Una life o.

The gestational age corresponds with her last period but she prolly slept with someone else before you around her fertile period. The time you slept with her is around the 26th day of her cycle and there's no way that baby could be yours.
how una take dey calculate this thing self
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by victons(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
You're most likely not responsible. you had sex when she was safe.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by honine01(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Shellsploit:
Ask her who slept with her before u met her.
Shes trying to manipulate you into owing the pregnancy.

Lalasticlala sef...
it's very possible that his responsible for the pregnancy.. coz gestation period is calculate from the first day of her last period
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by honine01(f): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
victons:
You're most likely not responsible.
you had sex when she was safe.
it's very possible that his responsible for the pregnancy.. coz gestation period is calculate from the first day of her last period... you can't tell me she was safe.. counting from the first day of her period till the time the had sex is past 14 days..
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2021
midehi2:
Guy if you have slept with her once before the 24th December, that's after her 28th nov period, then you are the owner of that foetus but if you did not touch her after her last period until dec 24th, then not yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 9jaRealist: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

NEXT TIME WEAR A CONDOM, YOU DUMBASS... angry
>
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by oluplus(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oga, you slept with a pregnant woman.

Now you know
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by bolagabriella: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Op, i have followed you. I will be waiting for DNA feedback in 6 months...ok, 7months time. The extra one month is so you can enjoy the joy of been a father.

My advice is even if people say the child resembles you (funny yoruba), still do DNA test. Tell the babe now that you will do DNA test after the child is born so that if she has anything to confess, she will have enough time to summon courage.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by veraiyke(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
This question sound really foolish sorry to say. As a full grown man you should know the answer. There's no course for confusion. Pregnancy isn't yours. Sympathize with her but tell her to go meet the actual owner
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by IamGreen1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
luminouz:

You are the very ignorant one. OilofIgnorance level

November 28th till December 24th is how many days...roughly 28 days. She is even supposed to have been menstruating when they had sex. And even if her cycle is 34 days, she still HAD ESCAPED the ovulation window.

The scan results even showed 12 weeks for fuq sakes. That's three fuqin months. Is December 24th till Feb. 18th up to three months? It's not even up to 2 months. Use your logic na.

THAT GEH WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. PERIOD.

The way you guys talk baffle me. Confidently saying nonsense. So intercourse of 2 months dey show gestational period of 3 months and you still dey talk? Was the sperm that fertilized that babe sent from the past or what?

He confidently typed rubbish in bold letters, cheesy
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

We're both based in Delta State

Lolz.... You’re an artiste right D’Loaded by name isn’t it?
Confirm it
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2021
ayspac:

Lolz.... You’re an artiste right D’Loaded by name isn’t it?
Confirm it

I'm not an artist and my name is not D'Loaded
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

I'm not an artist and my name is not D'Loaded
Bro you have being brain washed that’s why you don’t wanna come out plain for me....... guess you guys have settle issues that’s why....... Just watch out because of Karma.....The research have being done about you.... You change your name from D’Loaded to D’Empire so people won’t know not knowing there are smart people..... Bro good for you shay you dn settle sha and mind you she no get belle again and the belle she got na for her main babe and they dn abort am just wanna seize the medium to collect money from you again....
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2021
ayspac:

Bro you have being brain washed that’s why you don’t wanna come out plain for me....... guess you guys have settle issues that’s why....... Just watch out because of Karma.....The research have being done about you.... You change your name from D’Loaded to D’Empire so people won’t know not knowing there are smart people..... Bro good for you shay you dn settle sha and mind you she no get belle again and the belle she got na for her main babe and they dn abort am just wanna seize the medium to collect money from you again....

Hello Young Man i think you're now beginning to stalk and irritate me
Do i look like a child or a dunce to you?
How many times will i tell you that your assumptions are wrong?
If you were right i would've been the one calling you

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

She para for you this morning right about it that someone called her and saying something about this to her....... For you to know I know everything about you and the lady..... You suppose went to lekki together on Jan 2 but she told you she is not around.... You have once spoke to her main bf before.... Is the same secondary school you went to which is Fountain for you to know I know you more better .... I didn’t ask you to concur but just telling you that be wise
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

You can’t call me because you have acted like her friend’s BF before to her main guy...... Just to know that every thing about you guys is not hidden......
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Jakasibo:

Last time we met was early November
She confirmed everything to the physician

You had intercourse on November 1 which is Sunday that you spoke to her main bf because they had issues
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
deepthougths:

Daddy oh you're home... I no go correct you again.
thank for the wonderful correction

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.