Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, (1464 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Stoning The Devil: Christians, Atheists, Everyone Should Learn From This Ritual. / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...the secrets is better left untouched cos saying it will make u hate me or insight a negative energy in you , that thread shall be here when things will change positively by 2% when we celebrate then I chip it in , which will be happiness upon thou heart

Ok noted, but one thing I know no matter how bad the truth sounds I can't hate, infact that drives me with more love towards such persons who reveals it. But not to worry as you have said it I understand. So I will be patient and wait
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Ahasco:

Ok noted, but one thing I know no matter how bad the truth sounds I can't hate, infact that drives me with more love towards such persons who reveals it. But not to worry as you have said it I understand. So I will be patient and wait
...unlike uncleck n goddys who hates truth , and can go any length to prove me wrong ,
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...unlike uncleck n goddys who hates truth , and can go any length to prove me wrong ,

Lol those are the sheep as you know, I'm not a Christian neither am I an atheist. Probably that's why they are the way they are. They can defend their god and Jesus to any length even if it doesn't make any sense.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by KingZaddy(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:
Save yourselves now and your unborn children
What makes you 100% certain that what you preach is true?

Can you prove it to me
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Look, my good friend, my previous response to you wasn't antagonizing or indulging in any manner cos I'm tired.
I've been in different wars with different religious fanatics on this website for the last 6 months straight and could really use some rest.

Una own just too much and una plenty.

The fact that all of you are over 40, rendering you all incorrigible, makes matters worse.
I can't afford to be wasting my time arguing aimlessly with you guys when you've already made up your mind about your beliefs and principles.
I need that time to hide the money God gave me from this thieving Government, ok.
You can argue forever about how fake this God is while He keeps blessing me so I can keep paying titles. I don't mind at all.

Here take this one....

Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

Feel free to argue with your keyboard. I'm really not interested.
I swear!

Good day to you, sir.

And you think you are free from such place if it really exist?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I never doubted the existence of God my guy, all i said is there is nothing called HELLFIRE in God's plan. Period! smiley

What's the name of the God?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Kelvin3476: 5:17am On Apr 01, 2021
SisterFire:
...y not disappoint me for once eh! ...this isn't funny anymore,
.if u think I am mad y not avoid me and you think I am crazy haven't u proved to people that I am a derainged madwoman enough?
U are a Christian , I am an ANTICHRISTS y not avoid each other now u have had ur pound of flesh,
You hate me so much y not avoid me like plague , remember u gave me ur word that u will avoid me n I will avoid u and Christians
U kept shading on GOD
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Kelvin3476: 5:21am On Apr 01, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

I guess you've been there to check. That is good.
Thats it
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Kelvin3476: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I never doubted the existence of God my guy, all i said is there is nothing called HELLFIRE in God's plan. Period! smiley

Why choose to do good and nt bad forever?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Kelvin3476: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2021
SisterFire:
How do u want us to believe all u have been saying ?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
SisterFire:
Where have u been. I miss u

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSIBIDI: Why Igbos Should Respect Their Neighbors / Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.