Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (63812 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Birchi33:
All in the name of serving God. I laugh in Ipob voice.
Religion and Igbos contribute to Nigeria's problem if u believe me?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wrongful indoctrination is one big problem of religion
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Walletnaira: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Really
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
He is actually mentally ill

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bermuda Triangle... in between legs.... grin grin grin

Dammnnnn mate you gat caption..

Hope he knows what he's doing tho.

See y'all latera mate...
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Depression
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:
Wasted manhood I must say.
Who check to be sure it was working in the first place
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Brainwashed like all the other religious fanatical zombies all over Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by faceland: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sir, you are going to miss it.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Efficiency7: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
���
This someone I know so well, Doc K as he is fondly call, has psychological issues...... So am not suprise seeing this

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Can any good thing come out of Benue State...?

The State is known for odd story

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by simplesearch: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
There are many sexual behaviours worse than the actuual act of commission itself. We are in the time of grace and all he could have sought for is more grace while keeping himself under subjection away from marital vows & commitment and every object of temptation like Apostle Paul did. This is the true definition of eunuch in the new testament not the actual cutting off of ones genital, for if that's the case then he must need plug out his eyes also that serves as the primary gateway for lust.

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
If his own is Largehe should give me..mine is medium
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by faceland: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
nairalandbuzz:
Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."

mental
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na his eyes e for pluck comot,Na wetin eyes see Dey cause blokos trouble. Blokos no just act on its own.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Tywo2018: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Beyond human imagination this man am sure must have seen what is waiting for him after life.
God has created a place for everyone one of us. His ways are mysterious come close and you will be save today and forever.
Zero2Hundred:
He looks like who needs psychological help.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Christians and Christianity in naija land na wa o. The man may soon start his own house of god and self-appoint himself a prophet. Everything is possible in naija Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Mkad(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
household wickedness
he was a medical student
them done do am Tay Tay
fear tiv people
na only them go kill person and on the personal burial day them go get mind even say na them kill am
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Ojemedad: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
If your hand will make you commit sin, cut it off
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Baitullah: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
should I insult you? no cus God is involved.

should I praise you? no, cus you've officially unsubscribed from masculinity.

therefore, i have nothing to say.

next person, over to you
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol, this man is a man of little faith.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE won't be happy for the loss manhood for the creation of femalehood
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Baitullah: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
Even the Bible said if it's your right eye that stop you from inheriting the Kingdom of God, better put it out.

That being said, I think the worse thing that can happen to a man is to come from Benue or Kogi
but wait oo, shebi he can use the gbola to serve God somehow?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
The god that gave him the dick in the first place is mad abi
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Waaw so na wetin this man don do himself... Saw him yesterday, he came asking for guaze bandage and one surgical thing again which i have forgoten..if no be say e go bring long talk between me and him i for ask him about these directly.he use to buy little drugs always, like mixagrip, para tablet,ibu 200mg tin one or omeprazole capsule. He is a good customer to, me.whenever he buy drug on credit i dnt use to keep the record as he is nt all that ok, bt he will make sure he bring the money on the very day he promise..
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

This is really funny but on a more serious note, I had seriously contemplated doing that earlier on in my walk with God while I was still struggling with sexual lust so that I could completely focus on God and His work, but God told me it wasn't necessary.

Today God has proved His Word true that It wasn't necessary as He has helped me to overcome such cravings of the flesh.

If He did for me without my having to castrate myself, He could also do it.

God bless.

I wish you had , so u won't procreate another idiot like yourself

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
If you truely love God. The love of God will win over your love of sin.

God in you will contend with any force inside till it emerge. So that you may not glory.

Not by power or might but by my spirit say the Lord.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by alexola20(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
nairalandbuzz:
Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."[/quo

[quote author=assinozick042 post=99445870]Waaw so na wetin this man don do himself... Saw him yesterday, he came asking for guaze bandage and one surgical thing again which i have forgoten..if no be say e go bring long talk between me and him i for ask him about these directly.he use to buy little drugs always, like mixagrip, para tablet,ibu 200mg tin one or omeprazole capsule. He is a good customer to, me.whenever he buy drug on credit i dnt use to keep the record as he is nt all that ok, bt he will make sure he bring the money on the very day he promise..

He is not that ok but some people don dey blame region oo
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thats why I love Christians and Igbos,if this man is a Muslim he will make sure he commit suicide bombing to kill others so he can enjoy 72 virgins in Saudi arabia made fantasy heaven,igbo guys took risks to take drugs to Indonesia where they knew if they are caught is death sentence but he or she want to suffer the consequences alone just like yorubas taking drugs to Saudi ,but my question is why are northerners killing us ? cry
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by KNOWMORE56: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
nairalandbuzz:
Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."

Guy, that part crack me up �

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=KNOWMORE56 post=99445972][/quote]dnt mind them, is he the only that do the religion ... Na person wey i day see almost evry day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.