Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (63823 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
assinozick042:
Waaw so na wetin this man don do himself... Saw him yesterday, he came asking for guaze bandage and one surgical thing again which i have forgoten..if no be say e go bring long talk between me and him i for ask him about these directly.he use to buy little drugs always, like mixagrip, para tablet,ibu 200mg tin one or omeprazole capsule. He is a good customer to, me.whenever he buy drug on credit i dnt use to keep the record as he is nt all that ok, bt he will make sure he bring the money on the very day he promise..
grin grin do you sell fluconazole, ketoconazole, Amlodipine, loratidine?? cheesy I just started learning pharmacy. Una dey get money o
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Goalnaldo:
grin grin do you sell fluconazole, ketoconazole, Amlodipine, loratidine?? cheesy I just started learning pharmacy. Una dey get money o
.put more effort on the work not the money, thats way you can learn faster
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2021
assinozick042:
.put more effort on the work not the money, thats way you can learn faster
okay sir. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

This is really funny but on a more serious note, I had seriously contemplated doing that earlier in my walk with God while I was still struggling with sexual lust, so that I could completely focus on God and His work, but God told me it wasn't necessary.

Today God has proved His Word true that It wasn't necessary as He has helped me to overcome such cravings of the flesh.

If He did for me without my having to castrate myself, He could also do it for you.

God bless.

God told you what? Please shut up.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by yusuff2019(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2021
how that one takes concern baba God. if your minds is not clean to your fellow human being still the same ��....
anyway
Get yourself a verified PayPal account that send and receive fund from any part of the world at reasonable price
WhatsApp...+2348142384453
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by edoairways: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
blinking001:
Religion has contributed nothing to Africa..
Has Africa been fruitful without religion? Their attitude would remain the same with or without religion
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Instead of him to battle the spirit of lust tooth and nail, he went ahead to cut it off, low budget way of curbing lust.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
A man identified as Terhemen Anongo in Gboko Benue state has cut off part of his genitals inorder to curb his libido so as to be able to serve God without sexual distractions, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user Comrade Anyamhur David shared the news. Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100003970121604/posts/2115559345253049/?app=fbl
I find this funny and don't know why exactly grin

it's even funnier that I see this dude while traveling the Gboko-Makurdi route and would never have imagined he'd cut off...

now Jesus would be like, damn my son, I said it but I didn't know a time would come when people will actually try to cut-off.
damn mehn, I can't imagine it, my precious balls grin !
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2021
This one is beyond Insanity angry
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Really bad
JosephXavier:
Frustration is very bad
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Misinformed Churchgoer!

He thought physically castrating himself is what God's word said, what a pity? embarassed

That's why we go from house to house and door to door trying to reach them with the good news but they will pursue us away saying "go away Satan, we are born again here"

He should have contacted JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES we would have taught him how to apply the words of Jesus! smiley
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
danvault:

God told you what? Please shut up.
Hearing is believing...
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Hearing is believing...

You were simply hallucinating, mind playing tricks on you...
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
danvault:

You were simply hallucinating, mind playing tricks on you...
The carnal mind cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit so I understand where you're coming from.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The carnal mind cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit so I understand where you're coming from.

Illogical typical christian talk. I have given my life to Christ at least 5 times so you dont understand shit.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
danvault:

Illogical typical christian talk. I have given my life to Christ at least 5 times so you dont understand shit.
Lol!

Makes perfect sense because that means you've never given your life to Christ even once, hence don't have any idea what it really meant to do so.

But believe whatever you like. Your choice.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Makes perfect sense because that means you've never given your life to Christ even once, hence don't have any idea what it really meant to do so.

But believe whatever you like. Your choice.

I knew you would say this according to the words of Christ lol, many christians lack simple logic. I used to study the bible for like 5 hours straight, spoke in tongues, fasted for over 48 hours and always praying. I was probably a more committed christian than you, your eyes will open soon when you realise that God does not really care.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Bigpat: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Even the Bible said if it's your right eye that would stop you from inheriting the Kingdom of God, better put it out.

That being said, I think the worse thing that can happen to a man is to come from Benue or Kogi
I told you to always take your medication but you will not listen
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Bigpat: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Depression, frustration......
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
danvault:

I knew you would say this according to the words of Christ lol, many christians lack simple logic. I used to study the bible for like 5 hours straight, spoke in tongues, fasted for over 48 hours and always praying. I was probably a more committed christian than you, your eyes will open soon when you realise that God does not really care.
Lol!

You obviously don't know who you're speaking with but it's allowed. What you experienced is tantamount to being "close but no cigar". I've been where you were so I perfectly understand where you're coming from, but i've also surpassed it, and I'm walking in the reality of that life you desired but never tasted. It feels really good, trust me, but you can never understand the feeling until you tasted it yourself.

Logic is secondary to Truth...

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by danvault: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You obviously don't know who you're speaking with but it's allowed. What you experienced is tantamount to being "close but no cigar". I've been where you were so I perfectly understand where you're coming from, but i've also surpassed it, and I'm walking in the reality of that life you desired but never tasted. It feels really good, trust me, but you can never understand the feeling until you tasted it yourself.

Logic is secondary to Truth...

So God is now a respecter of persons with individual preferences. Interesting.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by perfectionist(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sad story. We attended medical school together. I hope he gets the help that he so urgently needs.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
danvault:

So God is now a respecter of persons with individual preferences. Interesting.
After putting in so much but not getting as much or anything close to those before me in the Bible days, I began to have the feeling that i was being treated differently until God showed me why. So that was then, this is now as I now know much better than that.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jesus said "you can make yourself impotent to enter the Kingdom of God" he doesn't mean literally castrating oneself.
For instance Joseph (Jacob's son) was sold into slavery and found himself in the house of an Egyptian court official who is much older than Joseph, married to a young woman who feels like enjoying sex with a younger man.
Joseph can't tender a resignation letter because he wasn't employed he is a SLAVE, he dear not report to Potiphar because the man can't leave his wife for Joseph. If Joseph should dance to her tune he will enjoy everyday for pleasing his master's mistress in bed.
But Joseph chose to become impotent not because he's not attracted to a beautiful young woman but because he feared God! Genesis 39:1-9
What Joseph did back then would simply means impotency to most people today.

That's what Jesus meant not literally castrating oneself! embarassed
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
ebukajay184:
A man identified as Terhemen Anongo in Gboko Benue state has cut off part of his genitals inorder to curb his libido so as to be able to serve God without sexual distractions, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user Comrade Anyamhur David shared the news. Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100003970121604/posts/2115559345253049/?app=fbl
ooooneeee ka wela?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
This guy sounds like elated177 or jesusjnr2020.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by naijapage(f): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

This is really funny but on a more serious note, I had seriously contemplated Customer Service doing that earlier in my walk with God while I was still struggling with sexual lust, so that I could completely focus on God and His work, but God told me it wasn't necessary.

Today God has proved His Word true that It wasn't necessary as He has helped me to overcome such cravings of the flesh.

If He did for me without my having to castrate myself, He could also do it for you.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.