Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (63817 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mayday mayday!!

Man down. Soldiers fall in please and fill his work duty.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
mere psychological help wont be enough to curb off his misery. his condition is very spiritual and some persons from his family could be responsible for all his predicaments... ....chai someone that could have been a medical doctor, leaving fine and fulfilling destiny.....
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

I'm short of words, maybe the person below will have something to say.
The next person below you nah space Booker o grin grin
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dontrulee: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eyah, quite a sad story. while it may be rare, medical students pass through a lot of mental stress and can become pyschologically abnormal due to a lot of pressure and all that. furthermore, castration isn't the way out because sexual immoralities is first of all mental before it becomes physical. he needs to learn how to clear his mind.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Franckelv230:
grin grin grin

Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."

Will you do it again

Were never even born before. Chai.

Nairaland moderators are looking at this stupid fulani cow Igboarecriminals, and they are doing nothing about it. But if you talk sense into that low life BBQ suya grille, they will restrict you as if you can't do without tribalistic nairaland.

Bleep you all, including isiewu, the religious bigot.
Report him now.that moniker of his is even irritating.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by robbase: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin grin The day wey toto hungry you, your madness go clear
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by achems: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
he looks like DUB MASTER.the next person should comment abeg
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Angel1696: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Y always benue people.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by knowhowk: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
Even the Bible said if it's your right eye that stop you from inheriting the Kingdom of God, better put it out.

That being said, I think the worse thing that can happen to a man is to come from Benue or Kogi
Any Official Garri to be Distributed this Weekend?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Shybucks: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
For obvious reasons;most Christians don’t even understand what CHRIST did on the CROSS.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Devu use this one learn work

ebukajay184:
A man identified as Terhemen Anongo in Gboko Benue state has cut off part of his genitals inorder to curb his libido so as to be able to serve God without sexual distractions, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user Comrade Anyamhur David shared the news. Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100003970121604/posts/2115559345253049/?app=fbl
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Smoothkill(f): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wahala be like...
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

This is really funny but on a more serious note, I had seriously contemplated doing that earlier on in my walk with God while I was still struggling with sexual lust so that I could completely focus on God and His work, but God told me it wasn't necessary.

Today God has proved His Word true that It wasn't necessary as He has helped me to overcome such cravings of the flesh.

If He did for me without my having to castrate myself, He could also do it for you.

God bless.
Ur libido only reduce as u got older, has nothing to do with god
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
He's got to be mental to think it, to say it n to try carrying it out

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
D man na confirm psychosis na!must d writer drag his state,LGA,family name, former University,name,most clinic in his area,his pictures,his abode,his religion into all this?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
He removed what God uses his time, energy to design & cast for him to take enjoy his life & replicate...God cannot be happy with him. angry angry
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by izubext007: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2021
at least pastor raping church members will reduce by 0.1%
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Jackmj(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Birchi33:
Thunder fire your generation... Stupid idiot.
b Lol no mind the Baboon
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Ur libido only reduce as u got older, has nothing to do with god
Yeah... You must also know how old I am Mr ITK.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

I'm short of words, maybe the person below will have something to say.
nothing to say.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Commonguy:
and he thinks that will led him to heaven
even God isn't happy with such act...
too much of wrong interpretation of the Bible. who what one pastor must have told him. I know he will take inspiration from that part that says if ny part of ur body leads u to sin cut it off. he took it literally. he took it out to fulfill one part of Bible, " go ye into the world and make disciples of in me. I wonder what he will do use to fulfill " be fruitful and multiply" cos without that multiplying there will be non to make disciples of.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by rexesq(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Ah ah! I have met this guy before o!
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 3:14am On Feb 27, 2021
I even thought his balls were the ones in the wheelbarrow grin
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:28am On Feb 27, 2021
See the madness your god does to you?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by honest1480(m): 4:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Would that prevent him from the sin of lust?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I wish you were an idiot as you think I am, you'd be a billion times better off than who you really are.

Story
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2021
simplesearch:

Devil is vulgar and gat no joy. This is a real evidence you belong to him hating on good people of God. But if you aren't a resident demon on this forum you can still repent and change before it's too late.

2 Timothy 3:1,2,3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

So I am a devil now ? The young man that contemplated cutting of his prick is the angel.....

Well I'm not surprised, your god is blood thirsty and a psycho, so all abnormal things look heavenly to you
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by judeodion(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Are those his balls in the wheelbarrow They
are really very big!
ebukajay184:
A man identified as Terhemen Anongo in Gboko Benue state has cut off part of his genitals inorder to curb his libido so as to be able to serve God without sexual distractions, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user Comrade Anyamhur David shared the news. Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100003970121604/posts/2115559345253049/?app=fbl
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2021
I support him. Though I see flagellation as a better option, this works effectively.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah... You must also know how old I am Mr ITK.
I don't need to know how old u are, it's common sense.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by yosmen: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2021
castrated or not, ordinary looking lustfully you are as guilty as those who do the act. self righteousness people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.