Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (63821 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
EWU.

Who evr cut him tin for am, na ritualist.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Stupidity undecided las Las his God will be no where to be found when robbers , gunmen comes for him undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Free dick for ritualist.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ykc2:
Thats why I love Christians and Igbos,if this man is a Muslim he will make sure he commit suicide bombing to kill others so he can enjoy 72 virgins in Saudi arabia made fantasy heaven,igbo guys took risks to take drugs to Indonesia where they knew if they are caught is death sentence but he or she want to suffer the consequences alone just like yorubas taking drugs to Saudi ,but my question is why are northerners killing us ? cry
the most useless comment.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
mad man indeed
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
the minutes I've seen this line
"Due to a psychiatric challenge that he faced and has been battling with it till today"
I know say the problem na brainical
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jashub:
I sincerely do not know what to term his action as. undecided

We are not surprised.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by 3gpvids: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Joking with Bleep geddifuvck outta here
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by JasperVII(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
assinozick042:
the most useless comment.
from you or from buhari?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
I guess that's his only threat to heaven.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by HBB1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Where is Mr Righteousness2 when you need him?
cheesy
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Shampoo77: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
cool
I'm short of words, maybe the person below will have something to say.

fornication and adultery will now move to his heart from his pennis yeye man.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Obarofrederick(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
He can still serve God well without cutting off the genital, he just need to work on his THOUGHT! That's all he needs, not cutting anything off!!! Damn!
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by bussy2020(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
He's still not healed of his pyschotic disorder.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
dazzlingd:

I wish you had , so u won't procreate another idiot like yourself
I wish you were an idiot as you think I am, you'd be a billion times better off than who you really are.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by temiyato(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
As a young believer , my major problem was lust. Lust of the eyes , lust of the heart , adultery .....anything that has to do with sex. Pls, i dont do gay . grin grin. I spoke with a friend that is a deliverance pastor in my church ( deeperlife ) and he told me to pray and beg GOD HIMSELF TO SANTIFY ME THROUGHLY AND HELP ME ROOT IT OUT .i did and i praise God and give him all the honor and adoration.he gave me victory over my problem. His words says " by strength shall no man prevail "
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
He will surely be punished for that.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by chatinent: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Little did he know he sinned first before claiming to serve God.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
He looks like who needs psychological help.
Hahaha because he's not white skin. How did you know he need psychological help? Hypocrisy.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
dazzlingd:

I wish you had , so u won't procreate another idiot like yourself

Devil is vulgar and gat no joy. This is a real evidence you belong to him hating on good people of God. But if you aren't a resident demon on this forum you can still repent and change before it's too late.

2 Timothy 3:1,2,3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Birchi33:
All in the name of serving Dog.
I laugh in Ipob voice.

Is it God you are referring to as Dog?

You are sick.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Orubebe01:
He doesn't look okay to me
.....how
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
How did the episode start? Mr Terhemen,a final year medical student of UI was forced to drop and abandon the programme sometime in 2007 due to a psychiatric challenge that he faced and has been battling with it till today.
the above quote confirmed my suspicions
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is not necessary, what happens to his thoughts?
One can still commit sex with his mind and sight without using his dick, so why not castrate his mind also?
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Did Jesus castrate himself? Noooo!!!
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
all the best ooo
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nfora: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
''Mr Terhemen,a final year medical student of UI was forced to drop and abandon the programme sometime in 2007 due to a psychiatric challenge that he faced and has been battling with it till today.''

This story should be in the psychiatric section,not religion,I beg!

He should have also plucked his eyes.It is what the eyes see that his joystick responds to.

How about the hands?

The brains too should be removed,that is the Central Processing Unit(CPU) of the body,where all sins are conceptualised before execution.

Is it only the joystick that sins?

Rubbish!!
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
his case is not ordinary, he is suffering from mental disorder.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
the guy no normal o
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
JosephXavier:
Frustration is very bad
I swear... Someone is denying himself sweet things due to frustration and even went as far as harming himself.

This life sef.
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bermuda triangle got me laughing.... nothing we no go call this thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.