Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. (1382 Views)

On Marrying Younger Ladies / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Former special adviser to Former president Goodluck Jonathan, Bemigho Reno Omokri took to his social media page to advise singles not to rush into marriage.

He wrote;

Wise singles focus on marrying RIGHT. Foolish ones focus on marrying FIRST. What is the use of being the first to marry when the person you marry is wrong? Pray that God helps you escape the wrong person Satan has prepared for you. Marry right, not fast. In marriage, accuracy is better than speed. Accurately marrying the preferable person, even if it takes time, is better than speedily marrying the available person. A slow car going in the right direction, is better than a fast car going in the wrong direction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNvRCT0B-Tr/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
I really needed to read something like this. Thank you sir.

God knows what is best for us. May He give to us what we deserve and not what we desire IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:
I really needed to read something like this. Thank you sir.

God knows what is best for us. May He give to us what we deserve and not what we desire IJN.
Future is transgendered lmfao
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Future is transgendered lmfao
Meaning?
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2021
"I really need to read something like this"

Daily Times.
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Marriage is like an abiku, o maa n so oloogun di eke ni 'gbami. And, it does not respect the language of motivational speakers or role models. It's a dark market, where you may need to just close eyes if you can't afford going blind completely.

Marry Right,,,,Marry First,,,, all na twist of tongues. It takes only a grace. Na Reno know where shoe dey pain am too. God knows I can't take some of my Pastors' wives in even if they are laced with money cool

2 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Sometimes the comparison is just unnecessary.

There's a way people tend to tout this advice that makes it misleading, as though marrying late automatically means marrying right. And that's entirely untrue.

Simply tell people to maintain a healthy relationship, pray, and do their due diligence before getting married.

First could also be right...
Taking your time could also be right...

It's the intentionality one approaches it with , and the grace of God that makes the difference.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by BabbanBura(m): 3:59am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

There's a way people tend to tout this advice that makes it misleading, as though marrying late automatically means marrying right. And that's entirely untrue.

Simply tell people to maintain a healthy relationship, pray, and do their due diligence before getting married.

Taking your time could also be right..

It's the intentionality one approaches it with , and the grace of God that makes the difference.

Thanks my dear, I tend to see it that many last actually comes after alot of pressure on the lady from family, frienda, and society at large, sometimes even from within the lady due to worries of advancing in age, this therefore causes some sorts of desperation that often blinds sound judgement leading to marrying who ordinarily she wouldn't have.

The advantage of marrying last actually can be the experience that the lady has, she therefore is prone to appreciate life and being with a man, so the marriage is likely to survive early challenges that a young inexperienced lady who thinks everythinf is about her, may not be able to successfully overcome. Those girls feel the easy out of any little challenges in marriage is divorce simply because they could get someone else to remarry

2 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by BabbanBura(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Meaning?

Go and marry "...female".

You no get shame to even be dreaming of marrying a man!!!

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

she will do the proposing and paying of grooms price.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

Thanks my dear, I tend to see it that many last actually comes after alot of pressure on the lady from family, frienda, and society at large, sometimes even from within the lady due to worries of advancing in age, this therefore causes some sorts of desperation that often blinds sound judgement leading to marrying who ordinarily she wouldn't have.

The advantage of marrying last actually [b]can be the experience that the lady has, she therefore is prone to appreciate life and being with a man, [/b]so the marriage is likely to survive early challenges that a young inexperienced lady who thinks everythinf is about her, may not be able to successfully overcome. Those girls feel the easy out of any little challenges in marriage is divorce simply because they could get someone else to remarry

Very well said.

I'm all for intentionality. If a person knows that they intend to get married, then they might as well set S.M.A.R.T goals around it.
This would ensure better results and fulfilment all the way from the relationship to the marriage itself.

2 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by BabbanBura(m): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Very well said.

I'm all for intentionality. If a person knows that they intend to get married, then they might as well set S.M.A.R.T goals around it.
This would ensure better results and fulfilment all the way from the relationship to the marriage itself.

Fully aligned!

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by BabbanBura(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
she will do the proposing and paying of grooms price.

Abi nah!!
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Reex12(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian girls want to marry bvusof societal pressure & biological clock but majority do not know what it take to be a wife and run a home..

Reno seems to forget in terms of marriage men make the choice and not women
women date who they like but marry who they can

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

I'm so busy to be dreaming of a man. If it's God's will I get married I'd definitely get married. If it's not His will, I'm cool with that.

Some of you think if a lady isn't married she's not useful in/to the society.
This is 21st century. Change the way you think.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by 2shaw: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Reno is depressed.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Duplexxx: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Wetin you dey talk make no sense
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Luak(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
I'm so busy to be dreaming of a man. If it's God's will I get married I'd definitely get married. If it's not His will, I'm cool with that.

Some of you think if a lady isn't married she's not useful in/to the society.
This is 21st century. Change the way you think.
I think marriage is a commandment from God for our good

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Luak:
I think marriage is a commandment from God for our good
It's not a do or die. How many God's prophets and apostles were married?
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
Wetin you dey talk make no sense
Depending on the angle you are viewing it.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Duplexxx: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Na human eyes i take view am

saphiere:
Depending on the angle you are viewing it.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by saphiere(f): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na human eyes i take view am

I said angle not eye.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by johnkey: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2021
this one no get sense, you for marry woman na.
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Luak(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
It's not a do or die. How many God's prophets and apostles were married?
you are right about ministers of God. Mary Slessor had to abandon her fiancee for the call; if you are willing to accept the level of calling and service the prophets and apostles gave, then I'm with you 100 percent

3 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Donspicey: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Marriage abi?.....

Ok it's good if you marry at the right time.....

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Kebbiprince: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Marriage is like an abiku, o maa n so oloogun di eke ni 'gbami. And, it does not respect the language of motivational speakers or role models. It's a dark market, where you may need to just close eyes if you can't afford going blind completely.

Marry Right,,,,Marry First,,,, all na twist of tongues. It takes only a grace. Na Reno know where shoe dey pain am too. God knows I can't take some of my Pastors' wives in even if they are laced with money cool

First time you've ever made sense to me oo, no insult intended cool
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Kebbiprince: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Thank God we have independent Nairalanders who don't swallow motivational speech hook line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Kebbiprince: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Lol, this doesn't make sense totally. It would have only made sense if those who married late and took their time never had problems or divorce afterall we've read stories also of how people who dated for longer times tend to break up in marriage too.
Is just like people saying they won't marry a virgin instead good character is what they want as if the non virgins have good characters themselves, lol

No rule to human relationship, people should simply understand that

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:

First time you've ever made sense to me oo, no insult intended cool

You're stupidly right grin
Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Kebbiprince: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're stupidly right grin
Hahahahaha, foolish nice chap grin

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by DEMZEE(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Women's game is locking down a high value man
Men's game is to attain as many women as possible.

Most men are monogamous because they lack options. A man is as loyal as his options.

Also women sexual and fertility peaks at 23yrs old, after 23yrs it start declining and diminishing. By 30yrs she barely useless for a long term relationship especially if she wants a high value man because those high value men wud rather pick young, attractive and fertile ladies who are between 18-23yrs old.

Women have biological clock, men don't
Women are born with value, men must create their value

1 Like

Re: Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pamper And Take Care Of Your Vagina / What Are The Dos And Don'ts Of No-sex Relationship? / Why Are Guys So Determined Sexually To Impress Their Girlfriends Or Wife In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.