Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! (14983 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 11, 2011
I am Anty Dora. I won the election. Ngige wont win even if we go to court. I won! grin
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why, so that we can have more JustCashs with their 20,000/per person ballot ticket?

I hope he's caught this time cheesy

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I am born again in a white garment church that is headed by an imam, that has a babalawo as his deputy.

Alj Uche:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so u are part of the problem we have in nigeria today

What problem? That I am happy that Dora won Ngige is now a problem. Come Alhaji, go and stick your A'ss Somewhere.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

I am Anty Dora. I won the election. Ngige wont win even if we go to court. I won! grin

Aunt Dora, how did you rig the election? grin
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

With the help of Justcash and his friends, I guess.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Obiagu1(m): 1:49am On Apr 11, 2011
What pisses me off is that Ngige was disputing the result from Anaocha, the LGA of both the governor and Dora. Did he think he could have won or performed better in the place when everyone especially from my town knew how he, Ngige, rigged to become governor?

Ngige rigging was done in a compound just beside mine in the village (that was where Ngige was made governor), so we know him very well and those guys are hardcore PDP.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

What problem? That I am happy that Dora won Ngige is now a problem. Come Alhaji, go and stick your A'ss Somewhere.

you said u called you friends on the other thread so that dora MUST win (rigging)

and now you are saying it is not a problem undecided
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

With the help of Justcash and his friends, I guess.

*gasp*

Who employed them, Dora or Obi?

Alj Uche:

you said u called you friends on the other thread so that dora MUST win (rigging)

Nigeria needs to investigate this JustCash. A man was caught with more than 125,000 ballots in the SE a few weeks ago, where did he get them from?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Kilode1: 1:52am On Apr 11, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/_n5RIoHw5Hds/S7XJ3BQiLDI/AAAAAAAAAew/H_K7S_xtLLk/s800/dora+akunyili+joseph+obi.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]Badass Chick!!   tongue cheesy[/size]

She floored short Ngige kukuru. . .
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Alj Uche:

Read this post below.

Obiagu1:

What pisses me off is that Ngige was disputing the result from Anaocha, the LGA of both the governor and Dora. Did he think he could have won or performed better in the place when everyone especially from my town knew how he, Ngige, rigged to become governor.

Ngige rigging was done in a compound just beside mine in the village (that was where Ngige was made governor), so we know him very well and those guys are hardcore PDP.

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^^

Look at those penetrating eyes. Even the smile cannot conceal the ruthlessness behind those eyes.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2011
Observation: So Igbos were also digging Yoruba tribal marks? hmmmm
My mom has exactly those ones, except hers are horizontal. . . and smaller.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Kilode1: 1:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

^^^^^

Look at those penetrating eyes. Even the smile cannot conceal the ruthlessness behind those eyes.

I tell you bro, you don't want to meet aunty Dora in a dark alley. Ask Ngige.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

*gasp*

Who employed them, Dora or Obi?
Nigeria needs to investigate this JustCash. A man was caught with more than 125,000 ballots in the SE a few weeks ago, where did he get them from?

I dnt need to carry ballot papers. It is illiterates and small boys that does that. I played a clean and effective part. If you like scream from today till tomorrow to your Ekiti god, nothing will change.
Meanwhile, your interest in SE is just to ensure that ACN wins there. You don't care about who would contribute more between Ngige and Dora. Your motive for complaining is purely ethnic party based. It is people like you that I love to hear complain.
 cool cool cool
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ha my sister. Ngige wasn't smart. I got to the Rec's house before him and paid on time. I was about leaving when he came in . I almost got away with it. i am doing some underground things now sha. By God's Grace i would be announced winner tomorrow
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fstranger3(m): 1:59am On Apr 11, 2011
Can we start the Party?

Up Yoruba Party of Alaigbo
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:59am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

Read this post below.

not too sure how reliable the sorry is but i guess it is true because he was in PDP

to be honest i do not even care about ngige right now

it is the governorship and presidential results i am looking at
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by EzeUche(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2011
Too much celebration from our SW brethren. undecided
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Can we start the Party?

Up Yoruba Party of Alaigbo

what yoruba party are u even shouting about sef ?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

I dnt need to carry ballot papers. It is illiterates and small boys that does that. I played a clean and effective part. If you like scream from today till tomorrow to your Ekiti god, nothing will change.
Meanwhile, your interest in SE is just to ensure that ACN wins there. You don't care about who would contribute more between Ngige and Dora. Your motive for complaining is purely ethnic party based. It is people like you that I love to hear complain.
 cool cool cool

Stop making noise, noisemaker.
A classic case of "not counting your chicks before they hatch". All over the "SW" thread making unnecessary noise. I just dey stare your posts dey laugh.
INEC just dey mess with una, we already know Dora rigged grin

Ekiti god ke? I have only one God oh. My everlasting God, kind of Glory, Lords of Lords.  kiss Oluwa toyin,s my name entails. Amin!

Βουκέφαλος:

Ha my sister. Ngige wasn't smart. I got to the Rec's house before him and paid on time. I was about leaving when he came in . I almost got away with it. i am doing some underground things now sha. By God's Grace i would be announced winner tomorrow
Ahhhhhhhhh, I hope INEC sees this revealed info.
cheesy a
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Too much celebration from our SW brethren.  undecided

Dora rigged it jor!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

Dora rigged it jor!

thank you
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fstranger3(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Too much celebration from our SW brethren.  undecided

There is nothing to be worried about.

We come in peace. We are here to liberate you.

Liberators! Nothing more, nothing less. grin

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 2:11am On Apr 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It seems the PDP did sweep this election afterall

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688444-146/election_results_live_updates__.csp

thanks for the link
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by mensdept: 2:18am On Apr 11, 2011
What proof does the Inec officer have other than an alleged story? See how people already jumped on this thread, especially fools who had kept quiet, hoping the criminal Ngige would win. Now its, Aunty Dora this, Dora that.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fstranger3(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2011
mens dept:

What proof does the Inec officer have other than an alleged story? See how people already jumped on this thread, especially fools who had kept quiet, hoping the criminal Ngige would win. Now its, Aunty Dora this, Dora that.

Dont worry, ACN is here to help

From the Yoruba people, of SW Nigeria, with love grin
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

You're crazy, I swear grin

Even tho Dora might end up the winner tomor.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by sbeezy8: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2011
lol
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by honeric01(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2011
If Dora thinks the returning officer is making things up, she should sue him or take him to court, abi is this not democracy is all about?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fstranger3(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're crazy, I swear grin

Even tho Dora might end up the winner tomor.

Regardless, we know what the people want; good governance.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2011
honeric01:

If Dora thinks the returning officer is making things up, she should sue him or take him to court, abi is this not democracy is all about?

spot on
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by mensdept: 2:30am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

No, just keep your love to yourself 'So gbo'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... / Minimum Wage: Crisis Looms In States Over Execution / PDP Primaries: Anyim, NWC At War Over Ebonyi Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.