Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! (14986 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

Haba!!! Is this not from an Inec officer Obviously, she would have met another Inec officer that would have rigged in her favour.

BTW, how come initially Ngige won, then all of a sudden, dora won The election was not even at the mid way before she (dora) said she won on twitter.
How did she know There is definitely a foul play here.

gbammm
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2011
Where is JustCash?

Apparently, Swesterners dont like noisemakers too. So who helped Ngige win?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Basseti: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2011
LOL!!!!!!!!!

See this Dora "Suge Knight" Akunyili. She has a history of knocking n$$$gas the Zap out!!!!!

Anyways, Dora or Ngigi , i could care less. The woman did well with NAFDAC. If she does half as well as that in this post, then we good.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2011
Basseti:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

See this Dora "Suge Knight" Akunyili. She has a history of knocking n$$$gas the Zap out!!!!!

Anyways, Dora or Ngigi , i could care less. The woman did well with NAFDAC. If she does half as well as that in this post, then we good.

words cool
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Na wa for our aunty dora ooo!! cheesy
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by kcjazz(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

Haba!!! Is this not from an Inec officer Obviously, she would have met another Inec officer that would have rigged in her favour.

BTW, how come initially Ngige won, then all of a sudden, dora won The election was not even at the mid way before she (dora) said she won on twitter.
How did she know There is definitely a foul play here.

And thats why we need to wait for the numbers to come in officially, this looks like a court case in the waiting. Bukola Saraki did that yesterday on Twitter and even deleted his post when people starting doubting but today he was declared winner. My own issue is any Anti-Dora thread gets to the front page why? What about other Senators contesting? The only reason Dora will lose is the same reason Soludo lost, call it Local Champion effect grin, personally I would prefer Dora to Ngige in the Senate but let the voice of the people be heard.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by ektbear: 1:21am On Apr 11, 2011
Basseti:

roflmao

See her dressed in all red: http://2.bp..com/_n5RIoHw5Hds/S7XJ3BQiLDI/AAAAAAAAAew/H_K7S_xtLLk/s1600/dora+akunyili+joseph+obi.jpg
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by sbeezy8: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ why does she look like she has tribal marks?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2011
kcjazz:

And thats why we need to wait for the numbers to come in officially, this looks like a court case in the waiting. Bukola Saraki did that yesterday on Twitter and even deleted his post when people starting doubting but today he was declared winner. My own issue is any Anti-Dora thread gets to the front page why? What about other Senators contesting? The only reason Dora will lose is the same reason Soludo lost, call it Local Champion effect grin, personally I would prefer Dora to Ngige in the Senate but let the voice of the people be heard.

Do you think Ngige will not heard our voice ?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Where is JustCash?

Apparently, Swesterners dont like noisemakers too. So who helped Ngige win?

Question should be, who helped Akunyili win? And I don't answer WAEC questions.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

Who helped Dora win ?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

Didnt you say you have a hand in it on the other thread?

My original question still stands, noisemaker.

KoboJ is right, I really need to stop viewing Igbos through the posts of imbeci-lic Igbo noisemakers on NL.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Obiagu1(m): 1:25am On Apr 11, 2011
Redo the election, Ngige will not still win. Anaocha is big and Agulu is the largest town in Anambra State with hugh population, so why is Ngige causing trouble everywhere?

He said Peter Obi did not beat him in the governorship, yet he could not prove that in the tribunal, instead he abandoned the tribunal and went to contest for Senator.

He's getting crazy! Damn it!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Basseti: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2011
Btw, y'all i still have credibility issues with all this finger pointing.

This dem say , INEC RE officer say is still iffy until I hear from the horses mouth. So I still reserve judgement.

All we could ascertain for now is that Ngige is not happy with the results. This is not the first time he is doing that. We have heard that before.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by ecashxpert: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Hmmm, so madam re-branding is "re-branding" results in Anambra. I will however advise caution until the final results are announced.
We should not be too quick to judge from any piece of news that is thrown at us from our newspapers. It has been proven in the past that most are hearsays and conjectures. After the results are officially announced we can then have a clear picture of how much "re-branding" has taken place courtesy Madam Dora and her co-accused Gov. Obi.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by suwailad(f): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Alj Uche:

which kind englis be this  grin

In btw whats wrong with Nigerian women in politics. they look worse than the men lol
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by 190: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2011
hold on

is this peter obi from anambra state
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Basseti:

Btw, y'all i still have credibility issues with all this finger pointing.

This dem say , INEC RE officer say is still iffy until I hear from the horses mouth. So I still reserve judgement.

All we could ascertain for now is that Ngige is not happy with the results. This is not the first time he is doing that. We have heard that before.

Whoever wins at the end matters no more.

Too much election rigging this year. *spits*

If Obi did rig with Dora's acknowledgment, they need to be sent to kirikiri.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

Redo the election, Ngige will not still win. Anaocha is big and Agulu is the largest town in Anambra State with hugh population, so why is Ngige causing trouble everywhere?

He said Peter Obi did not beat him in the governorship, yet he could not prove that in the tribunal, instead he abandoned the tribunal and went to contest for Senator.

He's getting crazy! Damn it!

Even you have to admit, this is trash!!!
This has nothing to do with Ngige. An Inec officier said Dora tried rigged the election!!She has now gotten another boy boy to use to rig!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by kcjazz(m): 1:31am On Apr 11, 2011
Alj Uche:

Not with his antecedents. Between Ngige and Dora, I prefer Dora any day. I lived in Anambra when Ngige was Governor so in terms of achievements, ermm not really. Even Primary school students protested for Non-payment of teachers in Onitsha during his time. But again am not from Anambra State, so if the people decide let them have him. Google him or watch his Youtube videos and listen to his ideas. Someone just opened a thread on Anambra and it saddens me where that state is right now, huge potential but nothing to show for it. I feel Dora will be more useful in the Senate
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 11, 2011
ecashxpert:

Hmmm, so madam re-branding is "re-branding" results in Anambra. I will however advise caution until the final results are announced.
We should not be too quick to judge from any piece of news that is thrown at us from our newspapers. It has been proven in the past that most are hearsays and conjectures. After the results are officially announced we can then have a clear picture of how much "re-branding" has taken place courtesy Madam Dora and her co-accused Gov. Obi.

LOL You are completely right. I didn't realize you can re-brand election results though! grin grin
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:33am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Didnt you say you have a hand in it on the other thread?

My original question still stands, noisemaker.

KoboJ is right, I really need to stop viewing Igbos through the posts of imbeci-lic Igbo noisemakers.

grin grin grin grin It is easy to see that you are the slowpoke here. Anyway, why are you worried about Anambra? Is it because of ACN? Don't worry, they'v been taken care of. Anambra state is not a South Western State. Remember? Next time, before you start bragging about ACN taking over South East, you need to wear a condom, cos your words will infect you.
For now, It's interesting to watch the supposed neo-ethnic colonialist crying foul! Thought you could do better.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:35am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

grin grin grin grin It is easy to see that you are the slowpoke here. Anyway, why are you worried about Anambra? Is it because of ACN? Don't worry, they'v been taken care of. Anambra state is not a South Western State. Remember? Next time, before you start bragging about ACN taking over South East, you need to wear a condom, cos your words will infect you.
For now, It's interesting to watch the supposed neo-ethnic colonialist crying foul! Thought they could do better.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool

If you had a hand in this rigging, I would be very disappointed in you! Haba, do you not want our country to ever progress?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Obiagu1(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

Even you have to admit, this is trash!!!
This has nothing to do with Ngige. An Inec officier said Dora tried rigged the election!!She has now gotten another boy boy to use to rig!

All these are falsehood.
Haven't you heard this rubbish before from Ngige team? Where is the tribunal he went to to dispute Peter Obi's victory?

Obi proved his case fair and square and removed that sicko from office. If all the accusation, not new, is true, why did Ngige abandon the tribunal that could make him the governor?

He's just there tarnishing the image of Anambra with empty and false accusations.
If I meet him, I'll knock him out, seriously.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

For now, It's interesting to watch the supposed neo-ethnic colonialist crying foul! Thought they could do better.

Very pathetic.
Did my post hit you so bad that you had to resort to unnecessary use of smileys?
I guess you had to cover up your pathetic state somehow. Kudos, noisemaker.
All riggers will burn in hell!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2011
kcjazz:

Not with his antecedents. Between Ngige and Dora, I prefer Dora any day. I lived in Anambra when Ngige was Governor so in terms of achievements, ermm not really. Even Primary school students protested for Non-payment of teachers in Onitsha during his time. But again am not from Anambra State, so if the people decide let them have him. Google him or watch his Youtube videos and listen to his ideas. Someone just opened a thread on Anambra and it saddens me where that state is right now, huge potential but nothing to show for it. I feel Dora will be more useful in the Senate

hmmm quite right

i did not school in anambra as well but i have spent time there and i know the state in which it was back then

all in all, this is just senate seat the real results i am waiting for is the governorship results

but i really pray for better days for anambra
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Obiagu1(m): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2011
Redo the election, Ngige will still lose!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

All these are falsehood.
Haven't you heard this rubbish before from Ngige team? Where is the tribunal he went to to dispute Peter Obi's victory?

Obi proved his case fair and square and removed that sicko from office. If all the accusation, not new, is true, why did Ngige abandon the tribunal that could make him the governor?

He's just there tarnishing the image of Anambra with empty and false accusations.
If I meet him, I'll knock him out, seriously.

you better don't try it

i will beat you myself if you do angry
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Very pathetic.
Did my post hit you so bad that you had to resort to unnecessary use of smileys?
I guess you had to cover up your pathetic state somehow. Kudos, noisemaker.
All riggers will burn in hell!

Yes. They must all burn in hell. Aunty Dora must be careful too or else, hell fire!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

Why, so that we can have more JustCashs with their 20,000/per person ballot ticket?

I hope he's caught this time cheesy
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

If you had a hand in this rigging, I would be very disappointed in you! Haba, do you not want our country to ever progress?

Guy, wetin be your problem na? Did I say that I had a hand in it? I only played my part. Take it that way. Stop insinuating. Who even told you that Dora rigged? You just read rubbish from the papers and concluded. Tomorrow the same paper will come out with a report about the man denying it. Sigh, you guys should go and rest jo!

Obiagu1:

You dey mind them? Dem no know. If they re-do it, Ngige will lose with a wider margin.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:42am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

For now, It's interesting to watch the supposed neo-ethnic colonialist crying foul! Thought you could do better.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Djavascript:void(0); cool cool cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so u are part of the problem we have in nigeria today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / Chinese President's Envoy To Attend Nigerian President's Inauguration Pics / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.