Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! (14970 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Anaegboka(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't your understand what people have been trying to say all these while?

Firstly, Ngige is from Idemili South, not North . .  get your facts straight.

Secondly, Anaocha does not have that kind of population and that figure was definitely tampered with! You can't compare the population if Idemili (North and South) to that of Anaocha.
My sister these are APGA agents I suspect who want to justify their imperfect rigging. Idemili has 6 big markets and as every Anambra resident knows, Ngige is the darling of traders and most of the traders at bridgehead market whom Dora closed their shops for months live around Idemili 'Awada and Nkpor' Peter on his own cannot win any election his campaign banner which still adorns the streets shows Ikemba holding up his hand urging people to vote him as his last wish. The few people that voted APGA in the last gubernatorial election actually voted for Ikemba. He has just killed his political career with this criminilality.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Lagosboy: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dora suddenly becomes riggin princess kai welcome to the world of politics
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by opalu: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
[size=25pt]INEC HAS CANCELLED ALL PETER OBI'S OJO[/size]

[SOURCE=http://www.punchontheweb.com/
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by SUV(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dora, a corrupt name for IsaDora or Dorothy has been in a free fall in reputation since she left NAFDAC for minister for missinformation.  

People like you are always blind even to light.

Where were you when the same Dora sanitized NAFDAC and saved millions of people from the hands of fake drug dealers?

where were you when she was the only person that stood for the truth during Yara 'dua's health saga

Let me stop here for now.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by IykeD(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
I knew Aunty Dora would get this degrading state. You don't dine with corrupt people and pretend to be a saint. Power is indeed intoxicating, i guess this is her own way of re-branding Nigeria, interesting. Shame!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by ziccoit: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
SUV:

People like you are always blind even to light.

Where were you when the same Dora sanitized NAFDAC and saved millions of people from the hands of fake drug dealers?

where were you when she was the only person that stood for the truth during Yara 'dua's health saga

Let me stop here for now.

Fine, you can continue counting. See the perfect response to your post below ;

IykeD:

I knew Aunty Dora would get this degrading state. You don't dine with corrupt people and pretend to be a saint. Power is indeed intoxicating, i guess this is her own way of re-branding Nigeria, interesting. Shame!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by meine: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
I heard peter Obi has been a failure, full of words only ,so its not about being an opposition party alone,is it?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by abdkabir(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hi There,

This is a shout out for all Ribadu/Adeola Enthusiast, Here a Facility for your to send messages for Free among other things.Check out www.thetimeisnownigeria.com to support the freshest Presidential Team,
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by akkeem(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
Jason 123, you need to give us the source of this information. Ngige is part of the bunch who believe that politics is a do or die affair. Pls let there be no crisis in Anambra State. The Jega i know will take a wise decision on this, Ngige cant start petitioning the areas where his opponents has strength. PLEASE LETS EMULATE DIMEJI BANKOLE and learn how play this game and accept defeat. PEACE, I LOVE MY COUNTRY!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by onyengbu: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
@akkeem,
why will he not petition the so called APGA strong places (if theres anything like dat).
If APGA had any reason or evidence to allege that there was manipulation where ngige won wont they have petitioned as well?
The truth remains that all the dirty deals took place in anaocha & njikoka and dats where the 1.am results came from.

Have u asked urself why it took them all that long to collate results from njikoka? A place where they have less than 50k votes without report of any late commencement of voting?

Im happy all these are happening now and people will come to understand who peter obi truly is.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Sarahluv(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
How come rigging is still attractive, even with the measures put in place? A rerun will show us who the real winner is.
That said, I do not believe Dora would have a hand in election rigging. Obi, maybe; Dora, , really doubt. Can't vouch for anyone though.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by danteweb: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by onyengbu: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dora doesnt have a hand in this even though im sure she wont reject any outcome of it in her favour.

Peter Obi is the architect of it all.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fadaz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
Why must this 'anointed' one do all these all in a bid to replace david mark. For sure the position is not going to other SE states who have all taken their turn with wabara (abia), enwerem (imo), okadigbo (enugu) and anyim (ebonyi). Why can't she leave mr ngige the slot knowing fully well that she would be 'handsomely' rewarded and moreover GEJ can find another loyalist from the state for the position hence the state would move forward. Moreover, male folks in the senate wouldn't like to stay under you just as sis patricia. Na wa o, politicians no get brothers oh.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by akkeem(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Onye ngbu. Nwanne, i have followed Ngige POLITICALLY since 2003. I cant trust his words, he is not the type of politician we deserve at this time. He has stumbled severally and should learn how to accept defeat.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fadaz(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Why must this 'anointed' one do all these all in a bid to replace david mark. For sure the position is not going to other SE states who have all taken their turn with wabara (abia), enwerem (imo), okadigbo (enugu) and anyim (ebonyi). Why can't she leave mr ngige the slot knowing fully well that she would be 'handsomely' rewarded and moreover GEJ can find another loyalist from the state for the position hence the state would move forward. Moreover, male folks in the senate wouldn't like to stay under you just as sis patricia. Na wa o, politicians no get brothers oh.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by onyengbu: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
1. Peter obi is not annointed by anyone.
2. If u are talking about senate president, that position is only for senator from majority party which apga is not.
3. If u ask me, Peter obi is prepping Madam for 2014 guber polls in anambra.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Kenyy: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sarahluv:

I do not believe Dora would have a hand in election rigging. Obi, maybe; Dora, , really doubt. Can't vouch for anyone though.
As for me, I am cock sure that former Misinformation minister is a woman of SELECTIVE honesty.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by onyengbu: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
@akkeem,
if u had followed ngige well enough, u will know that the only thing he said that he will do that he did not do is channelling anambra treasury to the Ubas.
I can confidently challenge u here to tell us any other thing that he promised that he didnt do.

He has not fumbled; if you are referring to 2010 polls which he suposedly lost, the whole world is now seeing how obi won that election.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Sarahluv(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kenyy:

As for me, I am cock sure that former Misinformation minister is a woman of SELECTIVE honesty.
grin grin grin

I'm sure you have ur reasons.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by fadaz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
@onye_ngbu, its only a blind man that doesn't know that anambra state's APGA is an affiliate of PDP and madam nafdac has been anointed by GEJ. Moreover, what makes you think that she can't go back to her beloved PDP after been elected seeing that APGA is the easiest platform to actualise her dreams in anambra state?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Anaegboka(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

@akkeem,
if u had followed ngige well enough, u will know that the only thing he said that he will do that he did not do is channelling anambra treasury to the Ubas.
I can confidently challenge u here to tell us any other thing that he promised that he didnt do.

He has not fumbled; if you are referring to 2010 polls which he suposedly lost, the whole world is now seeing how obi won that election.
My broda there is no controversy, Peter Obi is no match to Ngige in Anambra state politically.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by onyengbu: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
@fadaz,
i now get where u r going.
its all true what you said.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Anaegboka(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
fadaz:

@onye_ngbu, its only a blind man that doesn't know that anambra state's APGA is an affiliate of PDP and madam nafdac has been anointed by GEJ. Moreover, what makes you think that she can't go back to her beloved PDP after been elected seeing that APGA is the easiest platform to actualise her dreams in anambra state?
I've written on that before. Peter Obi will decamp to PDP before the expiration of his tenure, as for Dora, disapointment awaits her.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
The world is now seeing how Peter Obi won the last election!!!!!

Everybody closed their eyes to it because PDP was the victim.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
I will continue to love Soludo for he is a grown up man.

This was the same game played against him and yet he took it like a man and stood down for the sake of peace in Anambra.

Folks this is how Peter Obi won his re-election. They want to do same for Akunyili but God don catch them this time.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
Btw, y'all i still have credibility issues with all this finger pointing.

This dem say , INEC RE officer say is still iffy until I hear from the horses mouth. So I still reserve judgement.

All we could ascertain for now is that Ngige is not happy with the results. This is not the first time he is doing that. We have heard that before.

+1
let's wait and see how this shakes out first before we start condemning.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2011
fadaz:

Why would she . . . when she's just a greedy politician like the rest of them! undecided
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
mikeansy:

I will continue to love Soludo for he is a grown up man.

This was the same game played against him and yet he took it like a man and stood down for the sake of peace in Anambra.

Folks this is how Peter Obi won his re-election. They want to do same for Akunyili but God don catch them this time.

What do you now say about Dora?
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Johns83: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Video / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Court Discharged & Acquitted Jonah Jang Of N6.3 Billion Corruption charges (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.