Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! (14968 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2011
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) returning officer/collation officer in Anambra Central Senatorial District, Alex Anene, has alleged that his life is in danger.

He claimed that he is being pursued by All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) officials and the state government because he refused the offer of N10million, a duplex and a car to announce the result in favour of APGA candidate Prof Dora Akunyili.

He said he was quitting the job because his conscience would not allow him to announce a mutilated result.

He said the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Dr Chris Ngige, won the election convincingly and not Akunyili.

"They[b] promised to provide me with a car, N10million cash, and to build a duplex for me, but my conscience has been pricking me.

"They have threatened to kill me, they have rough-handled me, this people want to kill me, and right now I can not go back to my home."

The man said he had a right to reject any result that is not properly documented according to the Electoral Act.
[/b]
These results, according to him, from Njikoka were mutilated and that was why I rejected them, adding that government officials were after him.

Ngige has petitioned INEC to cancel the election result in Anaocha council area.

Ngige, who was at the INEC office yesterday, said before the "manipulation" of the result which gave 22,000 votes to Prof. Akunyili, he was leading with 15,000 votes.

"I am preaching peace but if this result should bring war in Anambra State, I will go for it in full force," Ngige said.

He alleged that ACN agents were arrested and detained by APGA agents on the orders of Akunyili "and her cohorts", adding that he would petition INEC Chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega.

The petition was addressed to the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Prof. Chukwuemeka Onukogu.

Ngige’s petition, entitled Re: Electoral malpractices at Aguluzuigbo, Agulu, Obeledu and Adazi Nnukwu, was received by Anene.

Ngige requested for the reinstatement of his result at Umunachi Ward 1 in Dunukofia council area.

He alleged that there was an alteration in the result sheet by the PDP candidate for the House of Representatives.

Mrs. Akunyili, who also visited the INEC office, refused to talk to reporters.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33424.html
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2011
sources pls
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2011
Source please??

Has INEC released official results ? I read somewhere it would be released tomorrow, and not today.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2011
Who says Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili and Apga don't RIG elections??

Unfortunately, the credibility of this election has been tainted by Dora, Obi and their cohorts!!!

BTW, sources

Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2011

So Dora now rigs elections, abi?? Shame!!! embarassed
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by sbeezy8: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2011
heheheh lol
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

celebration for democracy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2011
Na wa o. Make aunty Dora take am easy o.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

So Dora now rigs elections, abi?? Shame!!! embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

anyone that plays ethnic politics will lose out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-594164.0.html
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by ektbear: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2011
Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33424.html

Jail Peter Obi, jail Dora Akunyili for rigging!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2011
I thought the loser was meant to bow out gracefully but our aunty Dora and Peter Obi now rigged in what was supposed to be the one of the freest and fairest election in Nigeria's history?? Kudos to GEJ and JEGA, they have tried but Nigerian politicians will never ever learn.
I salute the courage of the inec officer! Well done! You are a true Nigerian!!!
I hope this gets investigated.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by ektbear: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Kudos to this Mr. Alex Anene. An honest, valiant man to stand up to the intimidation of these APGA thugs/riggers.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/33424.html

Jail Peter Obi, jail Dora Akunyili for rigging!

You could not have said that better. Can you imagine?? An almost perfect election is now in doubt with these two shameless people!
Anambrains, what are you guys waiting for? Please, do not allow riggers go freely. We must take Nigeria way from looters and riggers
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Kudos to this Mr. Alex Anene. An honest, valiant man to stand up to the intimidation of these APGA thugs/riggers.

gbammmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am so happy now

all i hope for is that ACN does not become the new PDP
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by sbeezy8: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin grin

anyone that plays ethnic politics will lose out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-594164.0.html

omg is she drunk her ethnic politics is crazy i havent even heard shoit like that from ACN members or anpp-

why should the SE get senate president? what they were senate president before ? SE ken and that other guy.only makes sense it goes to the SW or north central or north east

if we go by zoning her reasoning is CRAZY
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

That's right. We need more people like this gentleman. May God bless him. As for aunty Dora, she should not let power get into her head, she should bow out gracefully or be disgraced.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2011
I cannot believe this woman stooped so low as to rig an election. I hope are reputation has not been tarnished for good. C'mon, at this day and age?? rigging Little wonder the results took a long time to be made public. Na wa ooo!!! Obi  . . . . Dora . . God is bigger than you two!!!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

omg is she drunk her ethnic politics is crazy i havent even heard shoit like that from ACN members or anpp-

why should the SE get senate president? what they were senate president before ? SE ken and that other guy.only makes sense it goes to the SW or north central or north east

if we go by zoning her reasoning is CRAZY

zone is long died

it is only sensable for tinubu and other ACN members to make Ngige the new senate president when he enters power. and try and make him and fashola for 2019 that is if buhari wins
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

I cannot believe this woman stooped so low as to rig an election. I hope are reputation has not been tarnished for good. C'mon, at this day and age?? rigging Little wonder the results took a long time to be made public. Na wa ooo!!! Obi  . . . . Dora . . God is bigger than you two!!!

is what jega said

"some politicians still live in the past"

clearly dora is one of them
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2011
This should make front page!!! Seun!!!
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2011
Thanks seun! smiley
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin  LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by kcjazz(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2011
haha! the Anti Dora folks are here.

Let us wait for INEC first to announce elections tomorrow. Was it not the same Ngige that was removed because of rigging in 2006 for Peter Obi? The elections in the SE states (Imo and Anambra) yesterday were something else, not as free and fair as other places. Just happy that Chris Anyanwu made it.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DLWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I now know you are not a bigot. What do you make of this Is aunty dora now part and parcel of the riggers in Nigeria??
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by damola1: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2011
This woman get trouble pass wetin I imagine, She tackled Prof. soludo, she tackle Ngige,

You cannot expect to win someone that's a track record of deliverying,

But you know what, am still glad, it's a contents btw two goods, she did well while at NAFDAC too,
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by Justcash(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

I now know you are not a bigot. What do you make of this Is aunty dora now part and parcel of the riggers in Nigeria??

See Question. Do you work in WAEC?! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by sbeezy8: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2011
Alj Uche:

zone is long died

it is only sensable for tinubu and other ACN members to make Ngige the new senate president when he enters power. and try and make him and fashola for 2019 that is if buhari wins

buhari is not winning tho.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:13am On Apr 11, 2011
kcjazz:

haha! the Anti Dora folks are here.

Let us wait for INEC first to announce elections tomorrow. Was it not the same Ngige that was removed because of rigging in 2006 for Peter Obi? The elections in the SE states (Imo and Anambra) yesterday were something else, not as free and fair as other places. Just happy that Chris Anyanwu made it.

Haba!!! Is this not from an Inec officer Obviously, she would have met another Inec officer that would have rigged in her favour.

BTW, how come initially Ngige won, then all of a sudden, dora won The election was not even at the mid way before she (dora) said she won on twitter.
How did she know There is definitely a foul play here.
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

grin grin grin grin grin grin  LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

good one brother
smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

we should be happy for nigeria
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by jason123: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2011
Justcash:

See Question. Do you work in WAEC?! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool

Na wa ooo!!! cheesy E bi like say you dey part of the inside runs. Talk to me jor!!! grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Ngige Won, Says Inec Returning Officer. Peter Obi Rigged It! by AljUche: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

buhari is not winning tho.

ok we shall see wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari, CJN Meet Inside Aso Rock / Alleged Party Primaries Bribe: DSS Submits Report On Oshiomhole To AGF / Onnoghen: Atiku Thanks US, UK, EU, Says Not Fighting for Embattled CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.