Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68300 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Onuoha1234(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Pastors in Ñigeria "two for a penny"They speak double-speak!

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Iglord: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
They gave us religion took technology any from us....what a shame

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Psainte20(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.
the actual way is to confess Jesus as your Lord and savior

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by giglord442(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
[You nor need chair... Just know how to speak in tongues � people go carry chair come steatdown quote author=ojun50 post=99461338]I don buy land, na to buy chair na him remain

In two weeks church go start

Make me self start to dey print money

Devil they respect this country [/quote]
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Mightyhaiz: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
tuface
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by brandsoncharlie: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
ojun50:
I don buy land, na to buy chair na him remain

In two weeks church go start

Make me self start to dey print money

Devil they respect this country
It is everywhere.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Gracefulness: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Shut up
he just spoke the truth and you say shut up person no fit talk freely again
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Godblessaplus1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Forget 2face him Don smoke over weed..

Na today him hear the matter abi see the video of the said pastor..
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Where did the ex general get $1million which is about N400 million to dash apostle suleman? How much is the salary of a general? Even if the soldier entered service as a general, his total salary cannot be up to N400million in his 35 years of service.
Pentecostals promoting stealing since the death of Christ.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by luckyjojo: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
You cannot understand the things of the spirit by the flesh. How will you know the benefits of speaking in tongues when you don't speak.
Jesus often speak in parables, and the pharisees never understood him.
Speaking in tongues may not print money but it can open closed doors of opportunities that will yield money.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by brandsoncharlie: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Shut up
Why should you tell him shut up, what's your gift from God? Nothing.
tongue
You will cry till you're tired. grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Blessed3030(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
moodyguy u can reach me via 0**9**0*7**eight*0*0*6*6*two*three
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nnatuu: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Since this scammer prints money by speaking in tongues, then why does his flock still give offerings and tithes?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Africancreator: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
TRENDING NOLLYWOOD MOVIE (UJU OKOLI)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXy2othmMYU
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by brandsoncharlie: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
GogetterMD:

[/b]And did he ask the General where he saw 1 million dollars? If he worked all of his life until retirement, would the general have 1 million dollars in savings, talk less dashing the man on the pulpit such sum?
My friend, you're speaking balderdash[b]
Nobody force you to give others your money same as you shouldn't force others that want to give their own money.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by brandsoncharlie: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
wirinet:

Where did the ex general get $1million which is about N400 million to dash apostle suleman? How much is the salary of a general? Even if the soldier entered service as a general, his total salary cannot be up to N400million in his 35 years of service.
Pentecostals promoting stealing since the death of Christ.
Politicians are sabotaging states money you people should hold them accountable and stop the noise.
Since independence still now no electricity in Nigeria yet you people are keeping quiet.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Goalnaldo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Bible says when you speak in tongues there should be an interpreter hence its just rubbish.

Anyway who am I to judge? E be like say I go open church. Who get building wey he no dey use? I get guys wey fit form deaf lame blind and crippled. Righteousness can be the pastor because I know say na Lamba full him head. As a former banker I can be the treasurer. Counting money is in my DNA. Airforce 1 can be choir master. Lala go be ursher. This plan might just work O....
Lala will just usher in snakes into your church grin

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Farki: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Guy this your mental gymnastics is at the Olympic level

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
SatanicPriest:
what will be my post ? tongue
since you're a priest of Satan you'll be doing deliverance. Those demons are your friends so they'll hear you
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by HBB1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
[/b]If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Bible says when you speak in tongues there should be an interpreter hence its just rubbish.[b]

Anyway who am I to judge? E be like say I go open church. Who get building wey he no dey use? I get guys wey fit form deaf lame blind and crippled. Righteousness can be the pastor because I know say na Lamba full him head. As a former banker I can be the treasurer. Counting money is in my DNA. Airforce 1 can be choir master. Lala go be ursher. This plan might just work O....

That is if you are in a gathering.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Emmadoc: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
What you Have as a Bonafide Child of GOD is above Money!
Money is too little if you know what you are as a Genuie son/daughter of GOD.
It's unfortunate that will are in a world where people see Money as the ultimate.

If you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS you Have ALL Things. You Control All things! You Have the Ultimate.

Op I think you should try and study the Bible without sentiment, study it with an open mind and you will see the lies they made us believe....

The tower of Babel was destroyed by God, and he confused humans with different languages because they wanted to build a tower that will reach up to the sky, that way they would be able to see him "God".

But God didn't want this to happen, hence which led to the destruction of the tower.

But today we have a 3,000 foot tall building standing in Dubai (Burj khalifa).

Today, we have rockets going to space.

Today we have jets, aeroplanes and more flying thousands of feet's above the ground but God didn't destroy them.

Tell me what happened bro, I need good explanations cos a brother is about to become an atheist.

Is God now afraid of humans?

Why didn't he destroy the Burj khalifa, the jets, the airplanes? Huh?

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Benwallt(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai how do I become a pastor. this people are cashing out big time without paying taxes. I think I have to start practicing how to speak in tongues and threatening people to donate money to me

Threatening! That sure got me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by SisterFire(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
kalu61:

Sisterfire, you will agree with me that 2face is 100% correct. These shallow minds be vomiting money to the humanoids.

His money printing machine is speaking in unknown tongues grin Without any discerning Spirit, he interprets the tongue according to his subjects emotional demands and desires, they start printing money.

Why do women fall prey to pastors and imams unlike me? because these servants of the most high are emotional manipulators and can hardly face men who are more rational in thinking.

Some humanoids are just wicked. Religion is man greatest undoing.
...Kalu he ( d pastor ) might know yahweh is Satan don't u think?

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.

What's good? How would you define being good?

Helping a girl who's Hot?
Killing someone who killed someone else?
Killing to secure your fatherland?
Defrauding whites who stole our national wealth?
Killing all bad politicians?
Having only one girlfriend?

What does the term being good means?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emmadoc:

Op I think you should try and study the Bible without sentiment, study it with an open mind and you will see the lies they made us believe....

The tower of Babel was destroyed by God, and he confused humans with different languages because they wanted to build a tower that will reach up to the sky, that way they would be able to see him "God".

But God didn't want this to happen, hence which led to the destruction of the tower.

But today we have a 3,000 foot tall building standing in Dubai (Burj khalifa).

Today, we have rockets going to space.

Today we have jets, aeroplanes and more flying thousands of feet's above the ground but God didn't destroy them.

Tell me what happened bro, I need good explanations cos a brother is about to become an atheist.

Is God now afraid of humans?

Why didn't he destroy the Burj khalifa, the jets, the airplanes? Huh?

He was in opposition to God (Gen 10:9)

God wanted man to spread and fill the earth (Gen 1:28)

but he wanted man to leave together in one place
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by SisterFire(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
kalu61:

Sisterfire, you will agree with me that 2face is 100% correct. These shallow minds be vomiting money to the humanoids.

His money printing machine is speaking in unknown tongues grin Without any discerning Spirit, he interprets the tongue according to his subjects emotional demands and desires, they start printing money.

Why do women fall prey to pastors and imams unlike me? because these servants of the most high are emotional manipulators and can hardly face men who are more rational in thinking.

Some humanoids are just wicked. Religion is man greatest undoing.
...2face isn't right in that his previous comment " he thinks everyone envy Africa ,just like the proverbial grasshopper that is decaying n was boasting he is moisturizing
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by SatanicPriest: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
since you're a priest of Satan you'll be doing deliverance. Those demons are your friends so they'll hear you
na proper werey u be lol cheesy
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:

Why didn't the 12 apostles amass wealth like he's doing?

Does he speak in tongue more than the 12 apostles?

What does the Bible say men of God did when people where dashing them money?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by kingssmith(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Stupid two face that will not stand on his lane...correct the government no....help people around you no....what have you contributed to the life of people apart from Dubai wedding...shame on two face for attacking what he can't explain....he should also go and tell the priest at the shrine that incantations can not bring forth blood money...then I also remember he has not criticized Gumi who has been negotiating with terrorists...he has not condemned the killings of his people in benue....shame.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai how do I become a pastor. this people are cashing out big time without paying taxes. I think I have to start practicing how to speak in tongues and threatening people to donate money to me
I tell you! Can we be business partners?. sad
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by omojesu202(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:

spokesman, so you don't know Suleiman is too controversial to be a leader let alone a pastor. today na pussy, tomorrow na person wife, next tomorrow na private jet from offering
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by SisterFire(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
SatanicPriest:
na proper werey u be lol cheesy
...do you know Satan is same as yahweh ?
It shows u are a pastor , change ur name to Antichrist and join me here ,https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/little-bit-bored-guys...ask-me/31#98439015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56