Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68304 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yes o while you will be in charge of deliverance of beautiful brainless women
cheesy grin you would make a good crooked pastor.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Sermwell(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
sammysmiles:
Most times, it's people that are not affected that will intruding into matter that is not their business....
If I were to be a pastor, I won't care what the public or media says about me...
Take a look at bobrisky despite his confused and degrading lifestyle, he doesn't care all the insult been thrown at him...
What a shame!! You are comparing pastors with Bobrisky!!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Great.

If you have no obligation to prove your belief (that He doesn't exist), the christians have no obligation to prove their own belief — that He exists!

Nevertheless, the christians' idea of God makes no logical sense, which is why Christianity breeds atheists!

So, I understand why you guys use christians to catch cruise!
grin grin absolutely!

we is always fun using them to catch cruise. All they have to do is accept that they do not know and cannot proof that God exists, but then these scamming pastors would lose business.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by incredible2017: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you can believe in miracle money, the youre already brainwashed. Religion scam 202

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Liposure: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
i have not started anything.

I think you would find it would be up to me where i chose to insert my penis.

God didn't create me or anything, who gave God the persmission to create? again, i ask

This proves nothing, if God created me who created God?

You ve lost me completely, undecided i am not sure what you are trying to articulate. This is how folks like you compare and confuse yourselves with your believes. cheesy I only asked for a simple proof that God exists.
God is aloof. That's the proof
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:
[s][/s]

Stop the attack. Speak with facts. If you don't have one don't act like babies or girls or weak men.

They area you highlighted in my comment are facts or not? Speak your defense and stop claiming intelligent without valid points cause you've said basically nothing
Which fact? Which scientist said the world was flat? Name them.
Where did the bible present proof that the world was round or spherical?

The bible never presented itself as a book of science. That's a jacket people ignorant about science tries to fit it.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emmadoc:

Op I think you should try and study the Bible without sentiment, study it with an open mind and you will see the lies they made us believe....

The tower of Babel was destroyed by God, and he confused humans with different languages because they wanted to build a tower that will reach up to the sky, that way they would be able to see him "God".

But God didn't want this to happen, hence which led to the destruction of the tower.

But today we have a 3,000 foot tall building standing in Dubai (Burj khalifa).

Today, we have rockets going to space.

Today we have jets, aeroplanes and more flying thousands of feet's above the ground but God didn't destroy them.

Tell me what happened bro, I need good explanations cos a brother is about to become an atheist.

Is God now afraid of humans?

Why didn't he destroy the Burj khalifa, the jets, the airplanes? Huh?

Don't mind 21st century supposedly thinking man thinking like bronze age people. Man or should I say men traveled to the moon, just last week man landed a vehicle on Mars. Here we have people believing that a structure that barely was probably not higher than the pyramids and certainly not higher than mount everest got God to panic and out of fear destroyed it and scattered their language.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
wirinet:

Which fact? Which scientist said the world was flat? Name them.
Where did the bible present proof that the world was round or spherical?

The bible never presented itself as a book of science. That's a jacket people ignorant about science tries to fit it.

Calm down, no be by making noise

Flat Earth - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

The Bible - Isa 40:22
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Your battery, your breathe
grin grin humans are born, they grow old and die. Some die without growing old, every human must die.

Look! If it cannot be very simple to explain or prove the existence of God then that drives my doubts even deeper.

I would have agreed with you if you had said you don't know if God exist or not, rather than all the vague attempt to explain or proof it.

even reseaches done by hadcore skeptics found that there are no proofs of the existence of God or Jesus. It is a believe and believes are ussually not factual. That is why there are so many kind of believes. Some people believes in a sky God, some believe in other kinda Gods. Some don't believe in any God atall. Some believe their Cat, Dogs, donkey or snake are their God.

Just like our initial arguments on same sex, some people believes it is right to legalise it and some believe it is against their believes. I think some christians take their believes too far by claiming that their own God is the best, which is ignorant. Let every person believe what they like it is a believe afterall.

Just like people believe there is a place called heaven or hell but cannot proof it.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Liposure:
God is aloof. That's the proof
I am not sure what that means. smiley
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin humans are born, they grow old and die. Some die without growing old, every human must die.

Look! If it cannot be very simple to explain or prove the existence of God then that drives my doubts even deeper.

I would have agreed with you if you had said you don't know if God exisst or not, rather than all the vague attempt to explain or proof it.

I even reseaches done by hadcore skeptics found that there are no proofs of the existence of God or Jesus. It is a believe and beiieves are ussually not factual. That is why there so many kind of believes. Some people believes in a sky God, some believe in other kinda Gods. Some don't believe in any God atall. Some believe their Cat, Dogs, donkey or snake are their God.

Just like our initial arguments on same sex, some people believes it is right to legalise it and some believe it is against their believes. I think some christians take their believes too far by claiming that their own God is the best, which is ignorant. Let every person believe what they like it is a believe afterall.

Just like people believe there is a place called heaven or hell but cannot proof it.

Do you believe in the authenticity of the Bible?

If yes, tell me why

If no, tell me why
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by uglodoh(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
sirEAGLES:
Nd how did an ex general get one million dollars if not through corruption, so in other words your apostle is also corrupt since he partakes in ill-gotten wealth

and you believed a general could give that amount? The problem we are having is not the pastors but the mumu followers who do not know their left hands from their right.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Calm down, no be by making noise

Flat Earth - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

You really need to go back to primary school to learn how to read.

I am still wondering whether you cannot read or you cannot comprehend what you read.

This is what your Wikipedia link says;

The myth of the flat Earth, or the flat earth error, is a modern historical misconception that European scholars and educated people during the Middle Ages believed the Earth to be flat rather than spherical.

The earliest clear documentation of the idea of a spherical Earth comes from the ancient Greeks (5th century BC). The belief was widespread in the Greek world when Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of Earth around 240 BC. This knowledge spread with Greek influence such that during the Early Middle Ages (~600–1000 AD), most European and Middle Eastern scholars espoused Earth's sphericity.[3] Belief in a flat Earth among educated Europeans was almost nonexistent from the Late Middle Ages onward, though fanciful depictions appear in art, such as the exterior panels of Hieronymus Bosch's famous triptych The Garden of Earthly Delights, in which a disc-shaped Earth is shown floating inside a transparent sphere.[4]

According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat Earth darkness' among scholars, r regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now.

Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell says the flat-Earth error flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over biological evolution. Russell claims "with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the Earth was flat",

So where in this articled proved that scientist believed in a flat Earth until recently as claimed by you?

The Bible - Isa 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

And this his bible proof that the world is spherical? Ok where is the circle of the earth that we can find the Lord sitting?

And what about the inhabitants that are as grasshoppers that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin absolutely!

we is always fun using them to catch cruise. All they have to do is accept that they do not know and cannot proof that God exists, but then these scamming pastors would lose business.

Well, the fact that these christians' message makes no logical sense doesn't mean that God does not exist. You can only conclude that their message makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
uglodoh:

and you believed a general could give that amount? The problem we are having is not the pastors but the mumu followers who do not know their left hands from their right.

I tell you. In fact, their number makes the business model attractive and highly profitable. But a man with conscience shouldn't derive joy from deception.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Badmusthomas(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
As far as Bible said the judgement will start from alter I will not say anything because on that day many will say "Lord in your name I cast out demon and do many sings and wonders" but jesus will say depart from me you workers of iniquity
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Do you believe in the authenticity of the Bible?

If yes, tell me why

If no, tell me why
I don't.

I think, the bible is very contradictory, the bible appears like a fairytale or made up.

Why do so called christians pick and chose always which verse or part to abide by. The part that Justifies their "worldly" sinful" lifestyles? cheesy

What is the origin of the bible? Why was the bible? Who really wrote the bible? Should we just take the bible's word for it? Just because the bible says we should? or must?

The bible says God exists because the bible says so.

The bible says sinners will go to hell because the bible says so.

The bible says heaven and hell exists just because the bible says.

Why are so called christians not following the bible or doing what the bible says litterally?

Everything in the bible is questionable. Why do people like you tell us that we will go to hell if we don't believe in God, yet they are not sure where they are going or even sure hell exists? cheesy
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
wirinet:

You really need to go back to primary school to learn how to read.

I am still wondering whether you cannot read or you cannot comprehend what you read.

This is what your Wikipedia link says;

So where in this articled proved that scientist believed in a flat Earth until recently as claimed by you?

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

And this his bible proof that the world is spherical? Ok where is the circle of the earth that we can find the Lord sitting?

And what about the inhabitants that are as grasshoppers that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain?

No dey read where you like, leave where you no like, at least there was a time when there was a believe in a flat Earth until a later time.

Read this too referenced in that article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Did you ask where is the Lord sitting or you just wan argue?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Well, the fact that these christians' message makes no logical sense doesn't mean that God does not exist. You can only conclude that their message makes no sense.
Huh! undecided I didn't quite get you. Are you saying that God exists?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Huh! undecided I didn't quite get you. Are you saying that God exists?

I'm saying that you can't prove whether He exists or not, even if you believe everything the Bible says. It's even worse if you use the Bible.

One can argue for or against His existence, but it's easier to argue against using the Bible.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.
Do good do good do good is my principle
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

I'm saying that you can't prove whether He exists or not, even if you believe everything the Bible says. It's even worse if you use the Bible.
correct, I agree, everything in the bible is questionable. The bible is contradictory.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
I don't.

I think, the bible is very contradictory, the bible appears like a fairytale or made up.

At least you're not sure yet. What's the possible contradictions?

Why do so called christians pick and chose always which verse or part to abide by. The part that Justifies their "worldly" sinful" lifestyles? cheesy

Give an example. True Christians church don't pick and select the Bible.

What is the origin of the bible? Why was the bible? Who really wrote the bible? Should we just take the bible's word for it? Just because the bible says we should? or must?

Historians back the writings of the Bible. They were written by men that historians can attest to.

However the Bible outlived any book of it's time, even scientific books. His mates have become outdated. No man can match that record.

The wisdom of the Bible remains practical down to our day. Most scientific books lose their value after sometime, just as your kid won't read the books you read in school. Normal humans can't match that.

The Bible is scientifically accurate. Even before science open eyes. So it's more than human.

The Bible speaks prophecies that took 200 years and more for them to happen. At least historians can attest to that.

The Bibles understanding of human remains accurate down any generation, no book can match that.

The Bible was written by several men who never knew each other but were able to write things that accurately matches the other person. It's like writing a story book and you tell 100 men to write it without each of them talking or meeting each other. The story book would be a jargon.

The list goes on and on.....

The bible says God exists because the bible says so.

The bible says sinners will go to hell because the bible says so.

Depends on your definition of hell. The Bible doesn't teach eternal torment. Even Adam didn't go to hell.

The bible says heaven and hell exists just because the bible says.

Still boils down to your definition of heaven. Man was never created to live in heaven.

Why are so called christians not following the or doing what the bible says litterally?

Which part?

Everything in the bible is questionable.

Which part?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

No dey read where you like, leave where you no like, at least there was a time when there was a believe in a flat Earth until a later time.

Read this too referenced in that article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Did you ask where is the Lord sitting or you just wan argue?

Is that not the exclusive preserve of you christians? You pick a few verses in isolation to support your belief or dogma, and then ignore all other verses that is contrary to your beliefs from the same bible, sometimes from the same chapter.

This was what you claimed;

Scientist have always claimed the earth was flat. When did the discover that it wasn't, is it not in the 17th century, when the Bible has said so thousands of years back.

I called you out to name the scientists. You then post a Wikipedia article that was actually contrary to your claims.
Now you change mouth with "at least there was a time when there was a believe in a flat Earth until a later time." So what? Millions of people still believe the earth is flat. Your claim was about scientists.

You guys are so dishonest, it's hypocritical to claim to worship a holy and just god.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
correct, I agree, everything in the bible is questionable. The bible is contradictory.

Even if you assume that everything is as they say it is, you will arrive at a conclusion that the existence of such an entity that the Christians are projecting is not logically plausible.

So, the best bet for a christian is to believe by faith and not with reason — which is why we have what you see in Christianity today (a few chopping the rest mugu), and why you guys can catch cruise as you want.

But then, that the Christian message is logically implausible cannot beget the conclusion that there's no God — you can't prove that!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Osek(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
All this pastors wey don go wash eye oo so, go come here dey form apostle, man of God my ass mtcheeew... even the Bible talk am say at least at the end u will say different people claiming men of God they will see visions they will heal the sick but they are not real men of God... so when I see this kind of pastors I just laugh, only those who are blind spiritually we follow them
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by lookingfly: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na so them do first fruit recently, i just de look them ooo. cheesy
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

At least you're not sure yet. What's the possible contradictions?

Give an example. True Christians church don't pick and select the Bible.

Historians back the writings of the Bible. They were written by men that historians can attest to.

However the Bible outlived any book of it's time, even scientific books. His mates have become outdated. No man can match that record.

The wisdom of the Bible remains practical down to our day. Most scientific books lose their value after sometime, just as your kid won't read the books you read in school. Normal humans can't match that.

The Bible is scientifically accurate. Even before science open eyes. So it's more than human.

The Bible speaks prophecies that took 200 years and more for them to happen. At least historians can attest to that.

The Bibles understanding of human remains accurate down any generation, no book can match that.

The Bible was written by several men who never knew each other but were able to write things that accurately matches the other person. It's like writing a story book and you tell 100 men to write it without each of them talking or meeting each other. The story book would be a jargon.

The list goes on and on.....

Depends on your definition of hell. The Bible doesn't teach eternal torment. Even Adam didn't go to hell.

Still boils down to your definition of heaven. Man was never created to live in heaven.

Which part?

Which part?
Ofcourse, i am not sure no one is, people are just following what they are made to believe for many years.

Historians backed alot of things, whether they are true or not we don't know, just because the bible was backed by historians proves nothing. Historians backed the existence of Dinosaurus, human apes. We read also that the earth is more than 5 million years old so how far back did they go? Did they chose how far back to go?

I have no definitions for heaven or hell, i don't believe in the existence of both, i was just repeating what christians preach.

DId you get to choose if you wanted to be a christian or not? I bet you just followed your parents christian believes the same way if you were born into an islamic or bhuddist family you would have followed your folks believes.

Like their hyporcritical behaviours, example: this so called pastors who are aquiring huge wealths and mansions yet preach rewards in heaven grin do you abide by everything in the bible? be honest.

All of it the whole bible...

I am going down the beach to smoke some weed , i will be back grin maybe tomorrow.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
wirinet:

Is that not the exclusive preserve of you christians? You pick a few verses in isolation to support your belief or dogma, and then ignore all other verses that is contrary to your beliefs from the same bible, sometimes from the same chapter.

This was what you claimed;

I called you out to name the scientists. You then post a Wikipedia article that was actually contrary to your claims.
Now you change mouth with "at least there was a time when there was a believe in a flat Earth until a later time." So what? Millions of people still believe the earth is flat. Your claim was about scientists.

You guys are so dishonest, it's hypocritical to claim to worship a holy and just god.

It's not fight, if my arguments are wrong I'd own up. I'm not up to no dogma.

Yeah, I may have wrongly referenced scientist or the time period.

However, the point I want to allude to still holds. Great philosophers (I don't if they're not scientific) hold that claim for a long time. I was alluding to the fact that as humans we don't par with the Bible.

The Bible referring to God seating on the circle of the earth. I still don't understand what problem you have with that. God lives in heaven. Is the circle of the earth not part of the heavens? Or want to see him to prove your point? I'm lost with your thinking.

I'm not fighting with scientist, before you make it science and the Bible.

Science never knew the earth was hanging on nothing until 1650. Is that claim also false.

Then talking about picking parts of the Bible, I want you to point to one of such instance.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Even if you assume that everything is as they say it is, you will arrive at a conclusion that the existence of such an entity that the Christians are projecting is not logically plausible.

So, the best bet for a christian is to believe by faith and not with reason — which is why we have what you see in Christianity today (a few chopping the rest mugu), and why you guys can catch cruise as you want.

But then, that the Christian message is logically implausible cannot beget the conclusion that there's no God — you can't prove that!
you make alot of sense.

That is why believes like God's existence should only be by faith. And that I chose not to have such faith doesn't make me a fool like christians label me and people who have the same view as me always.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Kurumaru: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omoboricash:

Christian would say their religion is only way, Muslim would also claim the same . Why the traditional worshipers would also lay claim of . What I notice was they all preach peace and good deeds
2baba don talk am say all of us go find our dft ways enter heaven...
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Ofcourse, i am not sure no one is, people are just following what they are made to believe for many years.

Historians backed alot of things, whether they are true or not we don't know, just because the bible was backed by historians proves nothing. Historians backed the existence of Dinosaurus, human apes. We read also that the earth is more than 5 million years old so how far back did they go? Did they chose how far back to go?

I have no definitions for heaven or hell, i don't believe in the existence of both, i was just repeating what christians preach.

DId you get to choose if you wanted to be a christian or not? I bet you just followed your parents christian believes the same way if you were born into an islamic or bhuddist family you would have followed your folks believes.

Like their hyporcritical behaviours, example: this so called pastors who are aquiring huge wealths and mansions yet preach rewards in heaven grin do you abide by everything in the bible? be honest.

All of it the whole bible...

Historians backing the Bible still continues to our time. These are real people and places that still exist to till our time.

The Bible says Babylon would remain desolate forever. History backs that and we can still see that today.

There is what we call authentic sources such as wikipedia and others. I thought your science teaches you that.

You can also do the research yourself instead of rejecting a believe based on your own uncertainty.

You're repeating what Christians preach and misinterpreting them.

I chose to be a Christian. I have examined every other religion and have my own solid convictions. If I find a better believe I'd leave for it. None has strong convictions yet, unless you can prove.

True Christian pastors dont acquire wealth. Paul, Peter and the other apostles never did. Jesus the leader himself walked around the earth of his time with no house, so whatever Christian amassing wealth is a scam. I don't defend nonsense.

I try to abide by everything. God ask me to try cause he knows when I'm not sincerely trying. Imperfect humans like Paul, Peter served God faithfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.