Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68303 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
The easiest way to become very wealthy in Nigeria within a brief period is to either become a seasoned politician, pastor or a kidnapper, aka, terrorists/bandits. All it takes is for you to have a flair for lying, cheating, deceiving, killing, and maiming. It is a country that is reverse mode, and the only industry that seems to be genuinely progressing there is music. Formal education is dead, and that explains why everything is falling apart fast.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Kriss216: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

What's good? How would you define being good?

Helping a girl who's Hot?
Killing someone who killed someone else?
Killing to secure your fatherland?
Defrauding whites who stole our national wealth?
Killing all bad politicians?
Having only one girlfriend?

What does the term being good means?
You should be able to differentiate between Good and Bad at your level of intelligence, my lady.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingssmith:
Stupid two face that will not stand on his lane...correct the government no....help people around you no....what have you contributed to the life of people apart from Dubai wedding...shame on two face for attacking what he can't explain....he should also go and tell the priest at the shrine that incantations can not bring forth blood money...then I also remember he has not criticized Gumi who has been negotiating with terrorists...he has not condemned the killings of his people in benue....shame.
That doesn't mean he shouldn't criticise a scammer like Suleman.

Stop with the whataboutism.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

You should be able to differentiate between Good and Bad at your level of intelligence, my lady.

Our conscience can never be a good judge.

The most educated Americans at their level of intelligence that beats the world legalised same sex marriage.

Is that your definition of level of intelligence or of being good?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingssmith:
Stupid two face that will not stand on his lane...correct the government no....help people around you no....what have you contributed to the life of people apart from Dubai wedding...shame on two face for attacking what he can't explain....he should also go and tell the priest at theqq shrine that incantations can not bring forth blood money...then I also remember he has not criticized Gumi who has been negotiating with terrorists...he has not condemned the killings of his people in benue....shame.
That doesn't mean he shouldn't criticise a scammer like Suleman.

Stop with the whataboutism.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
I pity his ignorant gullible worshippers, he has all these "powers" and people are dieing of Ordinary malaria and thyphoid in Nigeria, I am not even mentioning covid 19.

The man is scammer.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
luckyjojo:
You cannot understand the things of the spirit by the flesh. How will you know the benefits of speaking in tongues when you don't speak.
Jesus often speak in parables, and the pharisees never understood him.
Speaking in tongues may not print money but it can open closed doors of opportunities that will yield money.

So it's speaking in tongues that will open doors to opportunities and not skills, education and hard work? We will remain the poverty capital of the world for a very long time.

Now tell me, how many people speak in tongues in Japan, Germany or Korea to make them some of the richest countries of the world?

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Kriss216: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

The most educated Americans at their level of intelligence that beats the world legalised same sex marriage.

It depends on how you've grown your conscience.

America/ns shouldn't be a yardstick to justify "being good".

Within you, you know what's good and evil, you don't need anyone to tell you that, not even a Pastor or Imam.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ojun50(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
giglord442:
[You nor need chair... Just know how to speak in tongues � people go carry chair come steatdown quote author=ojun50 post=99461338]I don buy land, na to buy chair na him remain

In two weeks church go start

Make me self start to dey print money

Devil they respect this country
OK.

I sabi Koren small, mix am with Yoruba and ignore..... Everything Don set
Hope you go be my PA
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

I am not in support of same sex marriage what is the connection between legalising same sex marriage and not being intelligent? undecided, Just because i don't agree doesn't mean they shouldn't legalise it.

Because it wouldn't benefit me doesn't mean it wouldn't benefit others, i meant same sex marriage. tongue
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Funflipper: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
omojesu202:

spokesman, so you don't know Suleiman is too controversial to be a leader let alone a pastor. today na pussy, tomorrow na person wife, next tomorrow na private jet from offering

He is a thug pretending to be a man of God and one can easily tell from his utterances.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by beyondPen(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Yes! He was given money meant for a local government, right?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
omojesu202:

spokesman, so you don't know Suleiman is too controversial to be a leader let alone a pastor. today na pussy, tomorrow na person wife, next tomorrow na private jet from offering
I think he believes that he is invincible, all that millions he is scammed his worshipper is starting to get into his head. He has become boastful.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Funflipper:

He is a thug pretending to be a man of God and one can easily tell from his utterances.
the man is an ignorant crooked thug.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by pat077: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
He no be no be lie
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by bobestman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
One thing I have been telling all my Christian Brothers is that they are not better than other religions. They all are from one mother(the Vatican) which is their head and they all are the body. If the head is sick, the body will also feel it. All of them are in error but don't know. Calling on a white man with blue eyes and jerry curl hair that never look like your own image and with a name that has no meaning in any of your African tongues is gross error. If you research well you will know that the guy was imposed on you all and not the real person. You all are in great error and confusion and the creator of heaven and earth can never be part of any of your religions. When He decides to intervene in all going on now everyone will know. He is not a part of any of your confused religions. He is too holy for that.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ofiko123(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle....
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
I am not in suppoort of same sex marriage what is conection between legalising same sex marriage and not being intelligent? undecided, Just because i don't agree doesn't mean they shouldn't legalise it.

Because it wouldn't benefit me doesn't mean it wouldn't benefit others, i meant same sex marriage. tongue

Some countries have legalised rape, weed, incest & bestiality, that must be intelligent too?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

It depends on how you've grown your conscience.

America/ns shouldn't be a yardstick to justify "being good".

Within you, you know what's good and evil, you don't need anyone to tell you that, not even a Pastor or Imam.

We actually don't need a pastor or imam, the bible is a better guide cause left to us our selfish conscience can always mislead us.

Some sleep with their siblings, because within them it is something good
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by kalu61(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...2face isn't right in that his previous comment " he thinks everyone envy Africa ,just like the proverbial grasshopper that is decaying n was boasting he is moisturizing
From his previous comment, he seems to have discovered himself and currently asking alot of "Why"

And this is one of it and he is correct.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by kalu61(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Kalu he ( d pastor ) might know yahweh is Satan don't u think?
That's why l said some humanoids are wicked. He may and using his superior sense to cheat his sheep than lead them aright.

Yahweh and Satan grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Politicians are sabotaging states money you people should hold them accountable and stop the noise.
Since independence still now no electricity in Nigeria yet you people are keeping quiet.
How is this related to the subject under discussion?

Shouldn't the number of pentecostals speaking in tongues in hundreds of thousands of churches in nigeria everyday be enough to stop politicians sabotaging our country and provide electricity and all the good things of life?

How come we are the most religious country in the world and at the same time the poorest?

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Gbolaboi80: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
No other religions than christian talks about the way to heaven
as the Bible says it.

�������
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

$1M ?
Lori iro!!!
Fear God oo
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Kriss216: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

We actually don't need a pastor or imam, the bible is a better guide cause left to us our selfish conscience can always mislead us.

Some sleep with their siblings, because within them it is something good
The Muslims will disagree with your assertion.

Sleeping with ones siblings is evil between man and God.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

The Muslims will disagree with your assertion.

Sleeping with ones siblings is evil between man and God.

Who should create the rules or assertions?

If there was no rules the moon would collide with the sun.

If there was no rules, the sun would wake up one day and say I'm tired.

If there was no rules the sea would choose to leave outside its barricade.

If there was no rules ......

If we don't obey the rules of nature ordained by God things would spiral into shambles, just as the world is utter confusion now.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by wirinet(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Some countries have legalised rape, weed, incest & bestiality, that must be intelligent too?
And these are the issues that affect your existence the most, so you spend all your mental energy on them. Some people are more concerned with looking for vaccines to save mankind from viruses, others are looking for solutions to deflect asteroids from wiping out the world, others steal are looking for solution to climate change. You on the other hand is more obsessed with other people's sex lives. Talk about misplaced priority.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by SUPERPACK: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Nobody force you to give others your money same as you shouldn't force others that want to give their own money.
yahoo boys did not force their victims to give them money, does it make it legal?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
wirinet:

And these are the issues that affect your existence the most, so you spend all your mental energy on them. Some people are more concerned with looking for vaccines to save mankind from viruses, others are looking for solutions to deflect asteroids from wiping out the world, others steal are looking for solution to climate change. You on the other hand is more obsessed with other people's sex lives. Talk about misplaced priority.

The most educated man built the bomb that destroys humans life.

Being educated without godliness ends in stupidity.

We're humans before things. Because we care more about things humans lives have lost value.

Most of the problems scientist are trying to solve were created by them too.

Name it ozone depletion, viruses from multiple mates, chasm between the rich and the poor, money as a means of transaction ....

Nothing can wipe out the world not even asteroids....you cant use 100 or a 1000 years of knowledge to cotrol something that took millions of years to create....it's only being arrogant

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

come on now!, don't be so sentimental grin which countries legalised all you have mentioned above? Apart from weed can you proof any of this your ridiculous claims?

Besides, I don't know what is your interpretations of intelligent, but as i said, these things has nothing to do with not being intelligent.

If i don't agree with your believes does that make me unintelligent or vise versa.

You may not like weed but i do, I smoke alot of weed, does that make you unintelligent? tongue
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nightalan: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
Are these the stupid tales by moonlight your pastor is telling you? Where tf did an ex-general get a million $$ to dash out like a drop in a bucket. You guys have lost your mind and way in these so called churches!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Walletnaira: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.