Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68298 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Thumbs up 2Face. Hope the gullible followers will understand.

These fellows have created a thriving business selling hope and assuming the position of clinical psychologists and therapists! It shows that there's a serious gap there!

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
wirinet:

I really feel sorry for people like you. You exude so much ignorance and helplessness that your only sense of self worth is some belief. You are incapable of thinking for your self, you are incapable of solving problems in your own life. You belief system makes you believe the solution to your life's problems lies with others or some external factors. This is why you are so exploited psychologically and materially.

Please improve yourself, get better educated, get better skills, expend your mental energy on productive things that will improve yourself and those around you.

You are too darn ignorant.
[/s]

Stop the attack. Speak with facts. If you don't have one don't act like babies or girls or weak men.

They area you highlighted in my comment are facts or not? Speak your defense and stop claiming intelligent without valid points cause you've said basically nothing
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Reelmii: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingdman:
my wonderful pastor ride on, you are blessed!
hope u also make money by speaking in tongues, because if na only ur pastor dey make money then u are a MUMU man

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

You gave a false information
Is this your evidence? Disagreement is your evidence? grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by cobsol(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
jaybenugo:
Apostle Suleiman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues; 2Face Reacts (Video)

2Face Idibia has reacted to the video of clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, recently saying he makes money through speaking in tongues, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that went viral, the clergyman while preaching at a church, said;

"There is a rumor going round that I have the machine that prints money. I like that rumor. They said he should be investigated that he has a machine that prints money. Somebody asked is it true, I said yes. He said I didn't know because I have already bought the machine.

When you speak in tongues, you are printing money.''

Without mentioning any name, 2face via his Instastories said the church members were shouting when the clergyman said this, without realising that they are the machine that prints the money. He said no one should come for him with their religious arrogance. According to him, everyone will find their way to heaven.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Cj3XZKYbc

https://igberetvnews.com/1383822/apostle-suleiman-says-makes-money-speaking-tongues-2face-reacts-video/

Www.techafri.con What we are trying to build is massive,

There are whole lots of money going around tech, join the upcoming south south round table next in march 27th in port Harcourt.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
See contradiction, grin God created weed but i shouldn't smoke what God created, why did God create it? Smoking it would be the best way to find out, wouldn't it?

I am not even going to indulge you in this ridiculous assertion.

God didn't create me there are no proof God created me. Besides, i didn't give God the permission to create me.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Cause God created the penis doesn't mean you insert into any hole or vagina, does it?

Cause God created you to fly off a story building or mountain doesn't mean you should fly down.

Someone didn't create you, but with all your intelligence and all humans creation combined none can create one strand of hair, a finger nail or even a minute atom.....use your sense now.

You go to a forest and see a house, you enter and start picking things from the fridge cause there is no proof anyone built the house, what a wisdom
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by brownbib(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Truth of the whole matter
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Dorlarphor10: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emmadoc:

Op I think you should try and study the Bible without sentiment, study it with an open mind and you will see the lies they made us believe....

The tower of Babel was destroyed by God, and he confused humans with different languages because they wanted to build a tower that will reach up to the sky, that way they would be able to see him "God".

But God didn't want this to happen, hence which led to the destruction of the tower.

But today we have a 3,000 foot tall building standing in Dubai (Burj khalifa).

Today, we have rockets going to space.

Today we have jets, aeroplanes and more flying thousands of feet's above the ground but God didn't destroy them.

Tell me what happened bro, I need good explanations cos a brother is about to become an atheist.

Is God now afraid of humans?

Why didn't he destroy the Burj khalifa, the jets, the airplanes? Huh?

Check the site bro "livingwordmedia.org", I believe you will find answers to many of your questions there. There are somethings that are wrongly attributed to God in the Old testament, hence the need to rightly divide the word of truth
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Good! So, it's safer to say we don't know.

Atheism is pure arrogance!

Logically, His existence is plausible — though not the way these funny Christians think of it!
Corrrect, it is also safer to say God doesn't exist, what you percieve as safer may not be for me.. remember it is believes, you could say you don't know, i could also disagree.

I am not an Atheist, i have no idea what it means. cheesy

Logically, and perharps only perhaps. Some christians are just ignorant.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Corrrect, it is also safer to say God doesn't exist, what you percieve as safer may not be for me.. remember it is believes, you could say you don't know, i could also disagree.

I am not an Atheist, i have no idea what it means. cheesy

Logically, and perharps only perhaps. Some christians are just ignorant.

Believing that God doesn't exist makes you an atheist.

If you say He doesn't exist, you have to prove that! But you have already agreed that you can't prove it. So, why make an assertion you can't prove?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Karleb(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
I remember when I criticized this same man for having 3 private jets on my whatsapp status, some guys on my contact list no gree me rest.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by chandini435: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
:my wonderful pastor ride on, you are blessed!hope u also make money by speaking in tongues, because if na only ur pastor dey make money then u are a MUMU man
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by poweredcom(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tonyblessed:
People would just be talking nonsense just to trend. Since herdsmen and the bandits were causing havoc in 2face state in the North. How many times has he come out to talk against it. When it comes to pastors that teach the word of God and preach, bringing people to Christ, these yeyebrities will start saying rubbish.

Close mouth has Tubaba not been against attack from day one staging so many campaigns abi na today this killings start from Jos to middlebelt

He has been active on it ...abeg let him relax he is not the cause of Nigeria problem ok

He is daam right on apostle suleman matter
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Don't start what you can't finish.

Cause God created the penis doesn't mean you insert into any hole or vagina, does it?

Cause God created you to fly off a story building or mountain doesn't mean you should fly down.

Someone didn't create you, but with all your intelligence and all humans creation combined none can create one strand of hair, a finger nail or even a minute atom.....use your sense now.

You go to a forest and see a house, you enter and start picking things from the fridge cause there is no proof anyone built the house, what a wisdom
i have not started anything.

I think you would find it would be up to me where i chose to insert my penis.

God didn't create me or anything, who gave God the persmission to create? again, i ask

This proves nothing, if God created me who created God?

You ve lost me completely, undecided i am not sure what you are trying to articulate. This is how folks like you compare and confuse yourselves with your believes. cheesy I only asked for a simple proof that God exists.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Iamzik: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Ex general giving a pastor one million dollar from money stolen from government .... See why the country is not making progress??

How much is the general's salary throughout his military career or what business did he do to get such money?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by edoairways: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Is this your evidence? Disagreement is your evidence? grin
You non well � grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
i have not started anything.

I think you would find it would be up to me where i chose to insert my penis.

God didn't create me,

This proves nothing, if God created me who created God?

You ve lost me completely, undecided i am not sure what you are trying to articulate. This is how folks like you compare and confuse yourselves with your believes. cheesy I only asked for a simple proof that God exists.

It's doesn't belong to you to decide where you insert your penis, my friend.

Take away your battery and you can't even make that decision.

I don't know how best to explain the existence of God to you again. Can you see your sense? Does it exist?

Don't make wisdom a lab room.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by chiefolododo(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
How do you come to the conclusion that doing good will take you to heaven ? How sure are you ? Jesus is the way, submit to him today . Shalom
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
studentofTruth:

Believing that God doesn't exist makes you an atheist.

If you say He doesn't exist, you have to prove that! But you have already agreed that you can't prove it. So, why make an assertion you can't prove?
Not nercerssarily, but hey! What the hell! If you say so.

You are not wrong... grin I shouldn't.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
ChocolateWine:

It's doesn't belong to you to decide where you insert your penis, my friend.

Take away your battery and you can't even make that decision.

I don't know how best to explain the existence of God to you again. Can you see your sense? Does it exist?

Don't make wisdom a lab room.
Does it belong to you? undecided

You lost me again, what battery?

Try without all the sheer assumptions.

More fairytales....
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Does it belong to you? undecided

You lost me again, what battery?

Try without all the sheer assumptions.

More tales....

Your battery, your breathe
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
Not nercerssarily, but hey! What the hell! If you say so.

You are not wrong... grin I shouldn't.

Great.

If you have no obligation to prove your belief (that He doesn't exist), the christians have no obligation to prove their own belief — that He exists!

Nevertheless, the christians' idea of God makes no logical sense, which is why Christianity breeds atheists!

So, I understand why you guys use christians to catch cruise!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by excel101(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
At times I dey wonder when people dey expect a man of God to dey broke. 2face dey surprised because he no understand what God can do. When Jesus Christ was on earth no be people dey provide for am. Abi him work for somewhere. That's the way God works, and its marvelous in our eyes.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Myer(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol the whole idea of heaven is simply a religious notion. Without Christianity and Islam, no one would be talking about it.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by desiredhome: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
careytommy37:
I don't understand why some pipu feel the need to dictate how people 'spend' their money
As in who owns the money? undecided
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Fahdiga(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
gypsey:
why not? I can perfom all that hocus pocus. grin so what would you be doing? Collecting the thithes and donations? tongue
Yes o while you will be in charge of deliverance of beautiful brainless women
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by amrichy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

... and NO ONE knows for sure if there is really any heaven (or hell). Perhaps there's no afterlife after all...
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by 989900: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bottom line: Sule is worse than Oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor, Shina Rambo, Fred Ajudua, Ade Bendel & Shekau put together.

And those that attend his shrine . . . dem stoopid far pass Pa Jimoh.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by D4donnn: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
What you Have as a Bonafide Child of GOD is above Money!
Money is too little if you know what you are as a Genuie son/daughter of GOD.
It's unfortunate that will are in a world where people see Money as the ultimate.

If you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS you Have ALL Things. You Control All things! You Have the Ultimate.

The pastor preach this but they collect offerings and tithe and other seed faith , first offerings, etc .
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by oloshun(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Why are you reasoning like this? What kind of problem would warrant a gift of $1,000,000? Did he solve world recession or stop second world war? This is what we are talking about, where did an ex general get that money to give to a pastor? These are the kind of people that encourage embezzlement in society. Person give you $1,000,000 u no fear? Na d 10th generation of the church members your pastor collect so.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Comedian2019: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Johnson Sulemam has acquired 3 aircrafts. To go heaven go easy. Mumu people. grin
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Liposure: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Bible says when you speak in tongues there should be an interpreter hence its just rubbish.

Anyway who am I to judge? E be like say I go open church. Who get building wey he no dey use? I get guys wey fit form deaf lame blind and crippled. Righteousness can be the pastor because I know say na Lamba full him head. As a former banker I can be the treasurer. Counting money is in my DNA. Airforce 1 can be choir master. Lala go be ursher. This plan might just work O....
let me have the treasurer position. It's my calling. You can take the pulpit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patoranking, Yemi Alade Spark Relationship Rumours (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.