Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) (38210 Views)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by mmsen: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
30 minutes is long nah undecided

Airport to city centre no suppose take you pass 15 or 20mins max

In a city the size of Abuja that is not feasible.

30 minutes is good.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by hardychris(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Were you driving on 40? Cus Abuja airport to city is just a 20mins drive on 100/120
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Miner13: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:

True. I have spent 11 years in Abuja and yet I still missed my way when driving. That Airport road dey turn eye.
I will only smile cos you want me to laugh
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by thatigboman: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I know, I was not referring to Op, one guy posted that he can travel from Lokoja to Abuja in few minutes
dont mind d clown

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by manunitedbabes: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I drove from Abuja to Lagos in 5 mins did I talk?

shocked shocked heyyyy which Country is that? u sure say na 9ja? or another country has the same name?
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by manunitedbabes: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is because no fuel in abuja soooo many people packed their car. today i came to work 6:30am and i got taxi 8:30am reaching office 10:11am luckily for me my boss was not around I for speak grammar in explaining why am late
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by SalafRider(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Am serious o

How can you spend 30mins from airport to city centre on a weekend for that matter shocked

Abuja way be say nah few cars dey day road for weekend

Ah swear no be lie, me mostly sef na between 15 to 20 minutes I de drive am even today sef I don go there. 30 mins be like say na another state I de go lol
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yeah, that's my route.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Judgesledge:
No mind them bro, was with you that day, the weed kunle supplied that day was da bomb, and remember ,from Lagos we drove straight to Mars within 10 minutes and NASA de here de make noise
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
hedonister:
I took a drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in the outskirts of Abuja to Abuja city proper and it took me a little over 30 minutes.

The road is one of the best in the country and I don't think there's any other road outside Abuja that can beat it.

I will take you through the drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBy9Hy5chbQ

That is the closest thing we have to an autobahn in Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan will have been better with less traffic but its poor quality and very bumpy, however that is where I floor it absolutely on Sundays. Lots of fun.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
powerbankville:
Spent a couple of days in Abuja and I did not want to return back to Lagos anymore.

There's so much tranquil and serenity in Abuja, On GOD.

Hello, I am the right person to talk to as far as Solar powerbank for laptop and phones as well as portable inverter for the home is concerned. All our products come with warranty.....Tested and trusted.

Don't let this sun go to waste. Enjoy it in your own small scale.

0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4. Calls and Whatsapp

Best place to live in Nigeria by a country mile. But hey, stay where you are, its crowded enough for us. We want it even more serene.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Sheyilola(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
Pele
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by suratwo62: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Na fly he wan fly neh?
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by sam564: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:

True. I have spent 11 years in Abuja and yet I still missed my way when driving. That Airport road dey turn eye.
lols, am so familiar with that airport road that i know when to sleep on steering....lols

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by haslaw(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:
When I bought my golf 3 I never believed that car could run far until I dropped a parcel in the Airport and decided to resume office at 10am. I Checked my time it was 10:10am. I drove from Airport to Maitama within 20mins. So guy that distance could be covered in 10 to 15mins.

Make una dey like small small na..

I work at the airport and I can say you drove and spent just 2 minutes on the road.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Dregenyi: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Very good timing for a careful driver
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by YusufTheGreat: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Singing

Our money o, Oh our money, Niger Delta money o, Abuja dey chop am oo
your money dey with your governor and NDDC chairman

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by TheVictim01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lewis Hamilton!
Sheyilola:
Pele
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sheyilola:

Pele
I even stopped on the road to buy gala and Pepsi self..

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by mytalentlyng: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Drive from lokoja to Abuja then come and show us your experience.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by keeper303: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Originalsly:

Witch craft?

Edo Airways. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
That’s a slow drive! On a Sunday, we do this in 15-20 minutes
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
StepTwo:

I tire oo, the guy must be a newbie in Abuja. How many minutes is Lokoja to Abuja City talk more of Airport.

He's correct.
It's around 30mins when running 100kmph.
I live in Abuja. From lugbe to the airport is almost 30mins let alone to city center

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by deloon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
The road is quite impressive.
However I watched the video for about 2 minutes and I didn't see a single traffic sign post. No speed limit signs,
no curve ahead signs, no signs to notify the motorist that they are approaching a U-turn, etc.
FRSC where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by blackboy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Correct. Very true. That road is near perfect. But last week the hold up because on the trailer crash on it not be here.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Phred1717: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
This one just dey enter Abuja
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by jumper524(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
all this impact were made during el-rufai reim as fct minister..
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by moshino(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

Bro, I need you to show me where you buy your weed, its some strong shit.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by magicminister: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
moshino:

Bro, I need you to show me where you buy your weed, its some strong shit.
Lol..e strong oh
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Singing

Our money o, Oh our money, Niger Delta money o, Abuja dey chop am oo
If they give you guys 20 times that money, you will eat it and forget about the road. You guys are anti development. Are you not the people that always demand that you should be paid before projects are to be done in your place? Una never never see anything.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by IBreakRules: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2021
@op so na this fine estate for apo you dey stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.