Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) (38231 Views)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I drove from Abuja to Lagos in 5 mins did I talk?
you dey.mind am?. My friend that used reverse gear from lagos to Ibadan who he tell.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by nairamaniac: 2:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
30 minutes is long nah undecided

Airport to city centre no suppose take you pass 15 or 20mins max

I tire for this op.
maybe it's his first time plying that road.

This is a road I drive thru at least 6times yearly.

it's an average of 20mins from city gate to airport.

And I don't drive beyond 120km/hour.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Very dangerous road. Very fast lanes with a hundred U-turns, slow moving and smoky trucks in the middle lanes, careless and recklessly overspending drivers (especially those running late for their flights), dangerous exits and entry to service lanes without proper signages, hundreds of thousands of pedestrians running across the lanes or gathering by the road side of the express way, bollards and kerbs appearing suddenly, no lane markings or street light in some areas at night, I'm very sure everyone must have missed the exit from the express way to the airport at one time or the other. The most dangerous part is the tree lined asphalt leading to the airport. Bad pot holes and sudden speed bumps without warning. Trigger happy soldiers at the airport check point. Nasty and rude staff at the tollgate. Very badly organised car parking and access at the airport terminal. Omo forget jare. The list is endless.

For me...ITS SCARY. Just thank God you are alive.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by zynzyn(m): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I drove from Abuja to Lagos in 5 mins did I talk?

No be every time pesin dey talk for dream nah!!
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by cevek11: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2021
That military check point still de there? Those guys can't delay person oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.