Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53289 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by santakris(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Summon him to family meeting
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.

No marriage is perfect ooo. How long have they been married for? If they have grown up kids the kids should speak to their dad.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Am sick and tired of viewing All these careless ranting on NL

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by wazobianaija: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

Na your aunts husband you dey talk about like that o!

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Saynotoapc(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
OP all this insult for your AUNT husband.
Money really Yab man, this a tip of what your family are doing to the man.

OP if I may ask, What are you doing for your own self to help your siblings from such ?

6 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ggoldmine: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
No, he wouldn't. Because the uncle is clearly a definition of a nincompoop. What would you rather he's called? Rich and wealthy?

Kriss216:

He's now a loafer and nincompoop cos he's broke.

I doubt if you'll call him all that if he's someone like Ned Nwoko.

World people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Timoleon(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
People of this world.
maxiuc:
cheesy which one is world people again cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

World people!
senseless statement

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by elpochas: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Is your Aunty a Simp?

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by osazsky(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Op try to have your own family.u dont have anyright to point out a fault in anothers man family.u dont expect me to lock my apartment.take my baby and my preg wife to another mans family. How old are u...and there is nothing wrong with gambling .attimes i gamble too and it doesnt afect the relarionship btw me and my wife grow up and face your own family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Let her walk away.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
And that is why nigerian men are useless broke and wicked

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by chukwuibuipob: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
She should endure suffering until the craze fellow kill her abi? May we not see evil.Leave him before God leave U.That one is DEAD spiritually sad
Kriss216:

Na small pikin dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by SouthSouth1914: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:

World people!

This is the beauty of life and also it’s irony! Nobody wants to be associated with failure.., especially for a man. Women everywhere are now entitled for a man to provide for them 24/7.

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by extol1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

tell us the full story, you just highlighted the man's weakness. hope the wife is not playing away or has he ever caught her?

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

since he doesnt provide for your aunt what are u doing to provide for her...only his children have the right to interfrere.go home wat are u doing in ur aunts housr or are u a child..go and break the marrige and let his children kill u..mister marriage breaker go home

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by NairalandDoctor(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE

BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
hope you know the consequences of your trash islamicaly don't allow like and share get to your head that you started behaving like an unbeliever

Shukuran
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Kayberg: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Did your aunt not see the red flags before marrying him?
Marriage is not what you dive into in the name of, "I love him/her; I can change him/her... bla bla bla."

It's about patience to know the responsible one on both parties involved.

Your aunt just had her cross….
She can always carry it with the same love she had when she shut her eyes to marry him.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by extol1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:
And that is why nigerian men are useless broke and wicked
and you end up as a nun.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Go and marry and stop talking about other people's home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by alexola20(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Ebusu01: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
How does that concern u [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Halimat04(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
E jo e fi egun etolo to oooo, says yoruba proverb grin
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
hope you know the consequences of your trash islamicaly don't allow like and share get to your head that you started behaving like an unbeliever

Shukuran

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Polynek(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
That 1 concern dem
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE

BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

God,see the only thing wey dey for human being pikin head
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
extol1:

and you end up as a nun.

And so what? Being a nun is better than being under any useless nigerian guy

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by EndRape2(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Can you report to women of Inestimable values foundation, is a NGO, that fights for women and girls, even go boys going through domestic violence rape .

zedegit:

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Shokoloko(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Husband might not be the problem. Let's hear his side of the story

In Mosdii's voice: Nigerian women are..... - sound familiar?

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter

May JAH bless you
U will continue to grow in wisdom nd understanding

Anyway my babe go soon come house make l light my last Mali Kush mix with natural hemp
I can't get high only Jah is the most highness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy Bet shops? He can only get worse. And he will drag your auntie down with him.

There is something about broke people who still bet. They always have unreasonable expectations of goodluck while doing the same things that yielded no results before.

Best thing is to leave him. Sorry to say.

But don’t suggest this to your auntie. She won’t listen and she may mistakenly tell her husband. Never advise married people against their spouses. Same goes for people in love. Dem no dey hear word.

Chaii see wetin wey dey human skull
Pls apply oil into dat thing naa

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by alizma: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

You said the man in question is always in one betting shop or the other and he come home anytime he wants, these mean he comes home late but how come he always lock your sister who come home early outside? You and your sister better stop that your crukere waka before you are disgraced

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.