Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53286 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But I didn't insult you in a sexual manner.
I plead for mercy on behalf of those that insulted you in a sexual manner.
Can we be more friendly, now?

Better change your ways ... Good night!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by MemoriesAndMe: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..
Youre the type of father figure our communities need! Clap for yasef. I know a few people that need teachers to teach their wards morals. Recommending you would be nice, can you pass their interviews? Thats a big question because most of your comments dey omit morals that today's kids need.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

Better change your ways ... Good night!

Can we meet on WhatsApp?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Jaqenhghar: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
gfon:
Lol...but if he wins a ticket worth #30million,he would turn to your favourite in-law.
Even if he wins 100million he will fritter it away. Such is the life of a loser

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Where una de see the idiots wey una de marry?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Dearlord(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..

These are the kind of friends that will never make you a great person in life . One minute you are on top of the world the second minutes u might be six feet below the world
I do sign of the cross and pass

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by MansoryMX(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
See! 80% of the source of mad people in this country comes from Nairalanders! Gracious goodness! See comments grin

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.

Don't be quick to label him a loafer if he is the one paying house rent. Gambling is not the best, but I think he frequents the betting shop with the hope of getting better financially. So, it won't be easy to tell him to quit now. Therefore, tell your sister to ignore that at the moment.

Regarding food, your sister is supposed to be an helpmate so tell her to continue to help and support pending when he recovers financially. Your in-law seem to have been providing until recently, if not your sister would have cried out before now. Tell her not to mock her husband but be really there for him at this period. Some women have sent their husbands to an early grave (suicide) with their behaviour at such difficult periods.

Finally, respect your in-law. If your sister should pack out to live with you for a 5-year period, I dare say that you would beg her husband to please come take back his wife before the end of the first year. smiley
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by dederocs(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
You are pokenosing.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by walexbiz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Wallahi Ori e o foka sibe... you be the real G with your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Noblewealth(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is one of the reasons why you shouldn't bring your private issue or come to seek for advice on social media... just listen to what he typed here... well no be everybody dey think before they talk... wisdom is of the lord

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by dollytino4real(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
my sister it is well
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 4lorunsho(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

Did she not see this thing when they're about to get married
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
osazsky:
Op try to have your own family.u dont have anyright to point out a fault in anothers man family.u dont expect me to lock my apartment.take my baby and my preg wife to another mans family. How old are u...and there is nothing wrong with gambling .attimes i gamble too and it doesnt afect the relarionship btw me and my wife grow up and face your own family

Apparently, his own gambling is affecting his family. So what do you advise?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

If she is tired, and they are legally married..... She should seek a legal separation........

If she decides to remain in the marriage, she is still enjoying it....... Let her be......
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
extol1:

tell us the full story, you just highlighted the man's weakness. hope the wife is not playing away or has he ever caught her?

Typical.

Never ever would you guys ever hold a man completely for his actions. Now you're trying to find a reason for his gambling problem by roping infidelity as a cause.

Will you guys ever learn to take responsibilities for your actions?

5 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Exodora: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2021
How people exhibit senseless in this app these days .
Just a harmless topic/advice they have all turned it into something else.
When are the people in this app going to start having conversations with people without disrespecting them.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2021
alexola20:
@zagedit let me ask you one kweshun.Is this how your aunt met him?
Because no sane woman will marry any man with this behaviour which he can't really hide if he is what you really painted here.

If he wasn't like that,something must have gone wrong with him along the line in which your aunt could be his downfall.

Have you thought about that??

I'm not saying your aunt is bad oo.
But talking from experience and see how many men fell and become broke,mostly caused by women.Their mother,wife or girlfriend.

His wife didn't contribute to his downfall. She had nothing to do with him turning to betting.The addict fell down to his failure all by himself.

Accept it as that and stop attributing men's dooms to women. Most men ruin themselves by themselves.

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Apination(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2021
Pressure and frustration might be the cause. He's under immense pressure to provide and he's trying to do it as fast as possible that's why he's delved into gambling fully. Being a man is not easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Amanda4life: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's now a loafer and nincompoop cos he's broke.

I doubt if you'll call him all that if he's someone like Ned Nwoko.

World people!

I can't tolerate Ned nwoko
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Apination:
Pressure and frustration might be the cause. He's under immense pressure to provide and he's trying to do it as fast as possible that's why he's delved into gambling fully. Being a man is not easy

Or maybe, just maybe, he was a gambler even before he met and married her. So, now that things aren't as they should be, his weak self-worth and lazy persona has decided betting is his saving grace.

For all we know, the man has never been well-to-do, and his addiction to gambling has dragged him further into poverty.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Amanda4life: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2021
He is lazy man

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Amanda4life: 12:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Mine comes home anytime he likes, no respect for me at all.

Girl friends calls even when your coming back from church together.

The side chick call will just change my gudmood from church.
And will never apologize. Instead he sees as an opportunity to run out more, crawl late more

He doesn't want video call so u don't know his way about.

And dear not call to ask where are u? Its forbidden

Ihe told me I can never be rich

I never wanted divorce in my life.but I can't live all my life in sorrow and presence.

Sincerely sometimes, I feel like ending it

But my children will suffer.

I just want to live my dream. I think I will be happier.

God I need a helper not a sex mate

Someone who can constantly encourage me to live up to.my dreams. Because its almost dead

Sometimes, I just feel like asking. God to give me genuine happiness for 2year s and allow me to go home happily forever. That dying with a whole lots of trauma

Going thru a whole lot

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Starhearts:

U re suffering from mouth diaherroea
so I advice you to use pampers for ur running diaherroea .

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's now a loafer and nincompoop cos he's broke.

I doubt if you'll call him all that if he's someone like Ned Nwoko.

World people!

He’s not someone like Ned Nwoko probably because he’s a loafer and a nincompoop... grin
>

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Slimsly100(f): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2021
If I talk wetin dey my mind now......... angry angry angry
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by AutoRedux: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2021
This thing called marriage sef undecided
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

Tables turn. I'm sure he was not a “loafer” when your useless sister married him. After draining him, he's now a “loafer”. Smh
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

What should she do?? Really ure asking us that question??

Why did she marry such a man in the 1st place?

U knew he wasn’t responsible and yet u married him?

U knew u can’t address issues with him and he listens yet u married him?

U know he had tendencies to be a dictator and overbearing and yet u married him?

Now what should she do

I dunno undecided
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ScamHunter: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE

BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.

You must be serving Satan actively. Repent and run to Jesus.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not sure what bothers me most about this post....
That someone actually thinks this way or that several actually signed on to it. SMH

Gambling is most definitely NOT good. You seem confused by the fact that many people colloquially use the term ‘gambling’ to refer to risk-taking. Actual gambling of the sort referred to here (presumably sports betting) is NOT the same as calculated risk-taking that most entrepreneurs and successful persons undertake. On the contrary, actual gambling (such as sports betting or even lottery) is ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON LUCK. Stripped of all intellectual pretensions, it is a loafer’s lazy substitute for hard work and actual risk-taking! Added to that, it’s often addictive nature (and dude here sure sounds addicted) is dangerous, especially for such a jobless nincompoop.

Furthermore, being broke is most definitely NOT “a good thing”! One could arguably let it slide if you had said that being broke is not necessarily a bad thing, but that is DISPARATE AND DIFFERENT from it being a good thing. Being broke (as with most of life’s other adversities) can sometimes teach us some good life lessons (that is, for those smart enough to learn therefrom, but unfortunately not everyone is), but most of such life lessons can also be easily learned without the necessity of the hardship and danger that comes with being broke. Meanwhile, since you brought up the Lord, here’s hoping that you’ve discovered the truism in the saying that the Lord helps those who help themselves.
>

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 18wheeler: 1:09am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Right. You hit it head on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.