Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53297 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by samwillyco1(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin life is not easy but have hope and be positive on whatever you are doing grin grin

Anything can happen, one poor guy like that and ogogoro drinker/ Loto die hard fan, that always fight and beat his wife, because she wanted him to stop playing Loto all to no avail, but the man kept on telling the wife I would one cash out from Loto and I will buy you a car and open a supermarket for you but nobody ever believed him, but the man WON 30 Million Naira last December, today the wife is proud of him because everything DON CHANGE.

Never look down on anybody, anything can happen at anytime
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ahmedtiamiyu23(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
tongue
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Spectrum22: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2021
This is how family members go about destroying people's homes and throwing the couple's children into a life of uncertainty.

Op mind your freaking business, you home breaker!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Think9ja:
So why is this on nairaland front page?

So let me guess...

He just saw your aunty and told her he wants to marry her and she agreed right? They didn't spend some months together to know one or two things about eachother? Like, wtf is this?

There's nothing I hate like seeing marriage lamentations on front page.

When the going is/was good, we don't hear or read testimonies. When it's bad, you wail.

And what are you doing in your aunty's house?
Or she just picks up the phone and start running her mouth abi?
How old are you?

I fuvking hate this
I so hate it.

Tell that your hanty to kill the man so that she can rest. Shey na wetin you want hear? Nonsense

You guys should stop sending nonsense threads like this to front page please.

Nairaland don cast I swear.

Before you'll see one meaningful thread on front page, you'll see about fifteen useless threads. Nairaland mods will just dump rubbish on front page simply because the op is their friend or for traffic. What a useless reason!

The other day I saw a thread on front page where one twenty years old boy was complaining that they don't respect him cos of his stature. I was like, is this thread not too useless to be on front page?
You can't visit nairaland in a day and not see rubbish on front page.

You try to stop visiting the analog site and you just somehow find yourself still coming back.
I tire for this site abeg.

Nonsense!

Peace man, we are trying our best please. We will take notice ASAP, The reason for allowing post like this is because of relationship wahala everywhere, people are always sending post on relationships we have no option than to approve it.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by matm: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Provided d man is not a murderer or an armed robber,leave him alone and hustle on ur own.Afterall,u have hands and legs and u must respect him for u are living in d house he built and not urs.If u think it is easy,make money,buy land and build ur own house.
D bone shall rise again.Even if it doesn't,mind ur way.Any healthy man or woman dt waits on another's sweat only for survival is not worthy to live.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by djflamini(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

Respect

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fujirice: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

Na small pikin dey worry you.
Is it not what the OP want to hear?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE

BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
e easy like dat or you wan marry her?

Please I really want to know, is Abuja still the Carpenter of Nigeria?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:

so make she sit-down with the man make he dy yeye her life

Abuja is the furniture of Chad.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2021
The husband is doing great. When a wife wants to cheat and her husband is too smart to give her room for it, this is what happens.

It is a sign that the man is protecting his integrity and that if the family even though there is no money.

Forget the effort by the wife and sister to paint him black. He is a r al nigger
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..

cheesy

The damn niggaaar himself

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

You’re in cyprus so? cheesy
You obviously have a gambling problem because otherwise, you wouldn’t have responded that way to me.

E say Cyprus. Lol. cheesy

One more thing, work on building your self esteem. If you think you mentioning that you are in cyprus is impressive then you have a long way to go.
Haha
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not sure what bothers me most about this post....
That someone actually thinks this way or that several actually signed on to it. SMH

Gambling is most definitely NOT good. You seem confused by the fact that many people colloquially use the term ‘gambling’ to refer to risk-taking. Actual gambling of the sort referred to here (presumably sports betting) is NOT the same as calculated risk-taking that most entrepreneurs and successful persons undertake. On the contrary, actual gambling (such as sports betting or even lottery) is ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON LUCK. Stripped of all intellectual pretensions, it is a loafer’s lazy substitute for hard work and actual risk-taking! Added to that, it’s often addictive nature (and dude here sure sounds addicted) is dangerous, especially for such a jobless nincompoop.

Furthermore, being broke is most definitely NOT “a good thing”! One could arguably let it slide if you had said that being broke is not necessarily a bad thing, but that is DISPARATE AND DIFFERENT from it being a good thing. Being broke (as with most of life’s other adversities) can sometimes teach us some good life lessons (that is, for those smart enough to learn therefrom, but unfortunately not everyone is), but most of such life lessons can also be easily learned without the necessity of the hardship and danger that comes with being broke. Meanwhile, since you brought up the Lord, here’s hoping that you’ve discovered the truism in the saying that the Lord helps those who help themselves.
>
I heard there is a bet gambling in Nigeria that you pay just 300 and can win 10,000 I know many some people that win, I will try it today
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ibedun: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2021
Starhearts:

Better than ur Sithole country
Pray make God open ur way as well..

I stay at Rigenis Street, Nicosia, Cyprus

Let me enlight u about Cyprus pound.

On 1 January 2008, the euro replaced the Cyprus pound as the Republic's monetary unit. In accordance with the Adoption of the Euro Law (Law 33(I)/2007.

Therefore one pound is equal to #460.00 naira.
So calculate my week take home which is 730 pound

So therefore shot up ur dirty Mouth nd keep quiet
Wetin u no knw pass u
Let me light my Holland SK b4 my Botswana woman wake up.
Make JAH bless us all

LIAR �

Earning 3,000 euro per week, based in NY, etc etc etc.....wetin you dey do for Cyprus oga Lao Mohammed? angry cry cry cry
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by colestephan86: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.
Go get your own , and leave your sis and her hubby
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Reallv: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Divorce

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Shallow thought

slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

You can laugh and wallow in your ignorance...
It still doesn’t change the FACTS (not opinion) that he was a prosecutor of the crown, worked in a UK firm and started his own chambers.

Again, I have no privy as to the source of his current wealth...
But, unlike you, I do not presume that it is illegal based on nothing more than his being a. member of the House of Reps for 4 years.

Nonetheless, I am always open to evidence or information that I may be previously unaware of...
Learning is LIFE-LONG, and (obviously unlike you) I am always willing to CHANGE my worldview based on new information.
>
Your last statement will take you far in life, chill
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Lucyspa: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Let her divorce the man. Is it that hard?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by topnedu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why insult your Aunty's husband? Do you know what it takes to take care of a home? I am sorry for you. It is your type that instigate your relations to make wrong decisions and turn back to abandon them when the die is cast.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by spiceadole: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

She knows what to do when she wants to do it.
You, stay away from married people's homes and their issues.
They will eventually settle and you will become the bad person, home breaker.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Tundex911: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
I pity una even you too...

Make you guys no dey rush but una no dey hear, so if divorce like someone wey comment earlier...

Wetin una go gain??
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Slurity(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

wait for your turn to ask for advice. PRAY for the man's deliverance. That is not how he started. The enemy has done this
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by HRMK: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

didnt she see this weakness while dating?or she simply packed to his house bcs she got pregnant?if he is into gambling,that culd only be bcs he is looking for cheap money to take care of his family!where is the money used for betting coming from?the wife?anyway,he needs special deliverance!and urgently too!!

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by HRMK: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:

UR WRONG!ITS THE COBBLER OF NIGERIA!!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by iamL(f): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Peace man, we are trying our best please. We will take notice ASAP, The reason for allowing post like this is because of relationship wahala everywhere, people are always sending post on relationships we have no option than to approve it.

We miss the old Nairaland where u only get to see matured topic.
These days I don't like checking here cos topic like; Regina daniels snapp picture usually flood the front page.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Naijagoons: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Being broke should never make a man live a carefree life. Betting is a game of chance and should be a side hustle while you focus on your main goal. When betting becomes your real hustle, then your day of getting rich becomes infinity because there are too many odds in the business of betting that you cannot control.

He needs to get something doing, take control and live a more promising life else, love no dey sweet when money no dey o. See link on signature to find your Nigerian Soulmate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.