Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53291 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Na brokeness dey make him turn bet9ja shop as office, but never underestimate a gambler anytime everywhere fit burst gbam.
As long as your sister still dey enjoy the dick make she find time follow him talk after doing the do his brain go dey active mood then.

May God bless you niggea
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by professorchuks(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter

Hw e be bra, I like mk we align small abeg. $$ if u know what I mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by extol1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

And so what? Being a nun is better than being under any useless nigerian guy
I see, I hope you have cancel having a man in your entire life
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Starhearts:

God,see the only thing wey dey for human being pikin head

DIVORCE, I CAN'T STAND USELESS MAN PLAYING DICE GAME WITH ME.. THEN AT THE END I SHOULD KEEP QUIET. NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
extol1:

I see, I hope you have cancel having a man in your entire life

Of course a man is not a barometer of success

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Daddysidhan: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Your sister is only looking for excuse to go back to her olosho job Lols, na wa for una family.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

DIVORCE, I CAN'T STAND USELESS MAN PLAYING DICE GAME WITH ME.. THEN AT THE END I SHOULD KEEP QUIET. NEVER.

Wetin dey sweet ur belle??
Go and marry First??

And on the seventh day He rested, if God knws dat one of His creatures will this myopia in thinking ? If would created anoda human being
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by hibeebeeking: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
You can't speak for your sister. Let her decide. When its sweet and everything juices, your sister did not complain,now that the man is broke,finding a way out by all means to feed his family, you are now shouting and seeking for advice. Better let your sister stay in her marriage for better for worse. What you have in mind is just to find fought in the man ,so your sis will move out. She will now be looking for man that is not available. Just be careful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle??
Go and marry First??

And on the seventh day He rested, if God knws dat one of His creatures will this myopia in thinking ? If would created anoda human being

if you don't have anything to say Pls stay away from my quote..

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by extol1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

having said that, successful women are looking for men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

Are you less than 25?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

But you will still suck a dick.
Won't you?

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by AfroKnight: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Starhearts:

Chaii see wetin wey dey human skull
Pls apply oil into dat thing naa

You should take your own advice. And while you’re at it, try to manage your gambling problems.

A broke gambler is dangerous to himself and his family.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by jerry4me2003: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.

What you should do is to mind your business, let your Aunt deal with her marriage.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

You should take your own advice. And while you’re at it, try to manage your gambling problems.

A broke gambler is dangerous to himself and his family.

Mind u am not am gambler
My take home here in Cyprus can feed ur generation

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

Pray make God open ur eyes and way .

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Starhearts: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

if you don't have anything to say Pls stay away from my quote..

U re suffering from mouth diaherroea
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by emonis88: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
geedot:
Imagine the various demeaning names this lad called his/her elder sis hubby cos baba has failed financially. The op is tired of him, so is the op aunt too majorly because he's broke..

Advice to the few wise men left in Nigeria: People[especially women] only love a man for what he can do! With few exemptions which can be found among family members only!

Their love for men is synonymous to the type of love one has for his job, once the job is no longer beneficial or you found a higher paying job, you leave. The same way women leave men once you can't meet up with their financial burden any longer or they found a better option you can be substituted with.

d best thing is for d man to jejely leave d woman o! if he hustles anything he makes he can send to her for d children's upkeep, but d one of say salt don finish, fuel don finish, maggi no Dey go end o!

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But you will still suck a dick.
Won't you?

After you finishing sucking your father's dick , may be I will start

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by BePrepared: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
God's Mercy fall upon him
This I pray.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by TheRealKing(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350

That is my OG....abeg collect ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

After you finishing sucking your father's dick , may be I will start
Are you a lesbian?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by carlos1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Infact ur papa

slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by cloud(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Pls who supplies your weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you a lesbian?

I will answer you if you ask your mother that question first... Go and ask her and come back

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Starhearts:

Mind u am not am gambler lipsrsealed
My take home here in Cyprus can feed ur generation

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness

Pray make God open ur eyes and way .

You’re in cyprus so? cheesy
You obviously have a gambling problem because otherwise, you wouldn’t have responded that way to me.

E say Cyprus. Lol. cheesy

One more thing, work on building your self esteem. If you think you mentioning that you are in cyprus is impressive then you have a long way to go.

6 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

I will answer you if you ask your mother that question first... Go and ask her and come back
My mum is not a lesbian.
But why are you reacting like this?
Are we fighting?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

My mum is not a lesbian.
But why are you reacting like this?
Are we fighting?

I am angry because no day will pass without men insulting me in a sexual manner that's why we always say u r trash

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ylaa(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Never allow what you can't take.
He was like that before dem marry
A domineering man is a man with low self esteem. God forbid e no fit be me.
I respect men, I never argue with men nor talk back but I don't take shit from them either.
She can't go anywhere, the only solution is ENDURANCE. What cannot be CURED must be ENDURED. grin grin grin grin

zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Ur Aunt Should Give Him Some Break Until He Comes Back To His Sense. Perhaps, If Hunger Strikes Him He Will Come Back To His Senses.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by generationz(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Don't call your AUNTs husband a nincompoop and be careful how you get yourself mixed up in their affairs because we can never fully grasp the issues between lovers no matter how long the aggrieved party narrates his/her story. Today they can fight, while you are taking a side, they settle and swear to love each other and you look foolish.

I find it weird that in this day and age with social media and women empowerment, your aunty is still staying in a marriage that is "inconvenient" for her undecided Or maybe it's convenient for her according to the value she has placed on herself and her self worth.

Your Aunty has not really told you the benefits she's still holding on to in that marriage, all the talk na just talk.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by BadBradley: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

fawk out of their marriage affairs.

You seem to be the demon hovering around them!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nusaibart:

I am angry because no day will pass without men insulting me in a sexual manner that's why we always say u r trash

But I didn't insult you in a sexual manner.
I plead for mercy on behalf of those that insulted you in a sexual manner.
Can we be more friendly, now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.