Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (53298 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by showafrica(m): 3:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Saynotoapc:
OP all this insult for your AUNT husband.
Money really Yab man, this a tip of what your family are doing to the man.

OP if I may ask, What are you doing for your own self to help your siblings from such ?

Same question i wan ask ooo, when the going was good, the OP did not share any testimony, now Buhari enter office e come red, the man is now useless. Abi, your hanty see am for betting shop marry am? Op mind your business and improve your own life. If you make money give your aunty its not a bad thing.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by linearity: 4:08am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

He bares her from coming home after 7pm and often locks her out of the house.

Yet same nincompoop comes home anytime he wants. What should she do?

She's tired of his nonsense.

Why not focus on your own wife or husband, if you have one.

It very possible, he had these traits before your Aunt said....I do.

As long as he is not abusive and she is not in any danger of her life, assist her in looking for a constructive way to resolve the problem or to carry her cross, no marriage is perfect out there.

BTW, you didn’t tell us where your Aunt is always coming from by 7:00pm, when she should have been home preparing dinner to her family.

Don’t listen to the feminist wannabi here on Naira, who are grasping at the feminist bandwagon because, their worth in the marriage sphere is like the evening newspaper; they will encourage you to advise your Aunt to chase his husband away, with the hope that, their chance of scoring a man, any will increase with each broken home....once they get the man, they move heaven and earth to him and worship at his feet day-in and day-out!
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by laiperi: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Ma'am,

Your life and happiness are too precious to place them at the feet of a man. I would say the same thing if you are a man.

What we have with each other is a relationship not a do or die. We have to learn how to make ourselves happy without the grace of anybody.

Never look for those that will make you miserable. In this case, you cannot change him but you can change yourself.

There was a lady I saw some mornings, all she did was to seat down outside and grab a cup of tea and newspaper. Happiness radiates through her face.

Another lady got a good deal on sale, she laughed home like a millionaire. There are those with money but can only eat twice a day.

The first cup of water is more satisfying than the second. All I am saying is, find very little and simple things to make your day.

The life you want to give up needlessly, was wanted by Steve Job but with all his money could not pay someone to die for him, so he could live.

Your husband is not your happiness, transfer that to your children.

Amanda4life:
Mine comes home anytime he likes, no respect for me at all.

Girl friends calls even when your coming back from church together.

The side chick call will just change my gudmood from church.
And will never apologize. Instead he sees as an opportunity to run out more, crawl late more

He doesn't want video call so u don't know his way about.

And dear not call to ask where are u? Its forbidden

Ihe told me I can never be rich

I never wanted divorce in my life.but I can't live all my life in sorrow and presence.

Sincerely sometimes, I feel like ending it

But my children will suffer.

I just want to live my dream. I think I will be happier.

God I need a helper not a sex mate

Someone who can constantly encourage me to live up to.my dreams. Because its almost dead

Sometimes, I just feel like asking. God to give me genuine happiness for 2year s and allow me to go home happily forever. That dying with a whole lots of trauma

Going thru a whole lot
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by RunzMAN: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Think9ja:
So why is this on nairaland front page?

So let me guess...

He just saw your aunty and told her he wants to marry her and she agreed right? They didn't spend some months together to know one or two things about eachother? Like, wtf is this?

There's nothing I hate like seeing marriage lamentations on front page.

When the going is/was good, we don't hear or read testimonies. When it's bad, you wail.

And what are you doing in your aunty's house?
Or she just picks up the phone and start running her mouth abi?
How old are you?

I fuvking hate this
I so hate it.

Tell that your hanty to kill the man so that she can rest. Shey na wetin you want hear? Nonsense

You guys should stop sending nonsense threads like this to front page please.

Nairaland don cast I swear.

Before you'll see one meaningful thread on front page, you'll see about fifteen useless threads. Nairaland mods will just dump rubbish on front page simply because the op is their friend or for traffic. What a useless reason!

The other day I saw a thread on front page where one twenty years old boy was complaining that they don't respect him cos of his stature. I was like, is this thread not too useless to be on front page?
You can't visit nairaland in a day and not see rubbish on front page.

You try to stop visiting the analog site and you just somehow find yourself still coming back.
I tire for this site abeg.

Nonsense!

Rubbish topics keeps on FP, he keeps on visiting the analog site grin
Think9ja:
So why is this on nairaland front page?

So let me guess...

He just saw your aunty and told her he wants to marry her and she agreed right? They didn't spend some months together to know one or two things about eachother? Like, wtf is this?

There's nothing I hate like seeing marriage lamentations on front page.

When the going is/was good, we don't hear or read testimonies. When it's bad, you wail.

And what are you doing in your aunty's house?
Or she just picks up the phone and start running her mouth abi?
How old are you?

I fuvking hate this
I so hate it.

Tell that your hanty to kill the man so that she can rest. Shey na wetin you want hear? Nonsense

You guys should stop sending nonsense threads like this to front page please.

Nairaland don cast I swear.

Before you'll see one meaningful thread on front page, you'll see about fifteen useless threads. Nairaland mods will just dump rubbish on front page simply because the op is their friend or for traffic. What a useless reason!

The other day I saw a thread on front page where one twenty years old boy was complaining that they don't respect him cos of his stature. I was like, is this thread not too useless to be on front page?
You can't visit nairaland in a day and not see rubbish on front page.

You try to stop visiting the analog site and you just somehow find yourself still coming back.
I tire for this site abeg.

Nonsense!

Rubbish topics keeps on FP, he keeps on visiting the analog site
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Unrated900(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Tell your Aunty to stay because that man is about to win 20m
That would transformed your Aunty forever
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Baba40(f): 5:27am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:
The man doesn't provide for her. He's a loafer; always in one betting shop or the other but feels entitled to food.

You will chase your aunt out of her marriage
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's now a loafer and nincompoop cos he's broke.

I doubt if you'll call him all that if he's someone like Ned Nwoko.

World people!
Lol you understand Hypergamy people no be small
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..... always in one betting shop...this is to say he is a real niggarrr
First of all gambling is good....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..
wink wink
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by ArticleBeast: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2021
gfon:
Lol...but if he wins a ticket worth #30million,he would turn to your favourite in-law.
Na so he easy na papa emma never win even 200k

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by 9jaRealist: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2021
ibedun:

Get over it, Ned Nwoko's brother.

Assuming then that you are confessing to having NOTHING.... grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the mere fact that you think someone has to be another person “brother” to exercise the basic decency of not joining in the cyber-lynching and slander of the person also says a lot about YOU, and is again another sad self-commentary. It is the sort of primitive ethnocentric mindset that has kept so many Nigerians stuck in the Stone Age. SMH
>
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by alexola20(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2021
OP don't interfere in your Aunty's marriage, she knows what to do. Check my signature
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Coronavirus1:
Another praying for him to come because you are losing your husband very soon. Bad advicer

yeah, I will be very glad to lose a useless husband..

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2021
ScamHunter:

You must be serving Satan actively. Repent and run to Jesus.

yeah I'm preparing for church this morning (church of Satan) to serve him very well.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Machinegun91(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

Go and get married and stop demolishing people's homes with this your wicked and heartless antics. You and your so called aunt must be gold diggers. chaver wan kwase
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by bigcee(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

World people!
Really? Why not call a spade, a spade. Even if he's rich, he will never change. Such men are very lazy, controlling and egocentric. Ned Nwoko and such a lazy man should not be in same sentence. Na real man Ned be na, and not that Lazy dolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by frozen70(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

It's a pity she is I. That situation

Men like that do t have happiness and they will make sure the woman doesn't enjoy peace because they are intimidated with wives progress

I will suggest separation

When I mean separation she should start planning on how to pack her belongings and get her own apartment even if it's one room apartment

Very soon he will start suspecting her of keeping other men simply because she alone is shouldering the family responsibilities

A woman needs a man that will give her peace of mind at home and where that is denied, she should just sort herself out in any possible way

Life is too short for anyone to determine someone's peace

If she doesn't take drastic actions, very soon the man will start the worst of domestic violence on her
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by bigcee(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, risk takers, high rollers, punters and stakers
Your aunt husband should not quit. Because quitters don't win and winners don't quit

secondly... stop calling him a nincompoop because he is a broke asss niggarrr for now...
Let me tell you a secret son..... being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
I can bet my balls he is not going to stay broke for too long.... because brokenness is not of the lord
2 seconds every where go bust....na there area go take scatter ...he go first buy your aunty lexus RX 350...your aunty go begin dey give am different style for za oza room..

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by omoalaafin: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2021
A man that has no job will likely do that. He should get a job to get him busy.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

World people!

I have no doubt in my mind you and the man are like minds. A loafer is someone who doesn't work hard therefore he can't be Ned when he's not working hard. Though nairaland is a home to mad people.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by gosmoney(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

did she ask u to write dis for her cos I wonder why u don't want to mind ur business
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Miracle1991: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

no wonder you are still single. Continue with this kind of insult and you will celebrate your menopause in your fathers house.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by oneTIMEman(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2021
That make them compatible...mind your business
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Miracle1991: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
frozen70:

It's a pity she is I. That situation

Men like that do t have happiness and they will make sure the woman doesn't enjoy peace because they are intimidated with wives progress

I will suggest separation

When I mean separation she should start planning on how to pack her belongings and get her own apartment even if it's one room apartment

Very soon he will start suspecting her of keeping other men simply because she alone is shouldering the family responsibilities

A woman needs a man that will give her peace of mind at home and where that is denied, she should just sort herself out in any possible way

Life is too short for anyone to determine someone's peace

If she doesn't take drastic actions, very soon the man will start the worst of domestic violence on her
check your brothers before giving that advice. Was the man like that before marrying your aunty? If yes, then she knew him before marriage that is why she is not complaining. If no, then she is the cause.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by larryking540: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

i believe your aunt husband has been acting same way even before they got married ..if not for locking her outside ,but playing bet definitely he has been into such ......the issue we have in relationship is most ladies don't ask guys questions Bec they assume men should do the talking ....some issues are really difficult to change after marriage o
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by larryking540: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Miracle1991:
check your brothers before giving that advice. Was the man like that before marrying your aunty? If yes, then she knew him before marriage that is why she is not complaining. If no, then she is the cause.
exactly that was just my comment to her ,that dude was like that even while dating phase was on .....
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by fati2001(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by CheedyJ(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2021
FILEBE:

That he is broke doesn't even warrant him to behave senselessly na
A broke man is an angry & frustrated man.. I’m sure that’s not his real behavior, I’m not holding brief for him though
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Dpaulie(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2021
When somebody has never experienced something before he/she would be thinking that they’re the best.. Young lady, difficulties can make u to do what you never willing to do.. don’t be stupid
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by TheGift: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Did you read the part where She said "She (her Aunt) is tired of His nonsense"? Or do you know the Husband and Wife personally
The5DME:
Why don't you mind your business OP? Your aunt is not really interested in leaving the toxic husband. When she's ready; she'll move out.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by Killermamba: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2021
zedegit:

leave the nincompoop
Re: My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. by samwillyco1(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy Bet shops? He can only get worse. And he will drag your auntie down with him.

There is something about broke people who still bet. They always have unreasonable expectations of good luck while doing the same things that yielded no results before.

Best thing is to leave him. Sorry to say.

But don’t suggest this to your auntie. She won’t listen and she may mistakenly tell her husband. Never advise married people against their spouses. Same goes for people in love. Dem no dey hear word.

Anything can happen, one poor guy like that and ogogoro drinker/ Loto die hard fan, that always fight and beat his wife, because she wanted him to stop playing Loto all to no avail, but the man kept on telling the wife I would one cash out from Loto and I will buy you a car and open a supermarket for you but nobody ever believed him, but the man WON 30 Million Naira last December, today the wife is proud of him because everything DON CHANGE.

Never look down on anybody, anything can happen at anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.