Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change (1462 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / One Reason Why People Are Born Gay / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
BassReeves:
If you want my response to your questions, you will learn to address me correctly as BassReeves, otherwise you are interacting with a wall

Muttley is reborn. Okay oh.
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2021
BassReeves:
Ephesians 6:5-9
'5Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with respect for authority,
and with a sincere heart [seeking to please them], as [service] to Christ--
6not in the way of eye-service [working only when someone is watching you and only] to please men,
but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart;
7rendering service with goodwill, as to the Lord, and not [only] to men,
8knowing that whatever good thing each one does, he will receive this back from the Lord, whether [he is] slave or free.
9You masters, do the same [showing goodwill] toward them, and give up threatening and abusive words,
knowing that [He who is] both their true Master and yours is in heaven,
and that there is no partiality with Him [regardless of one’s earthly status]

Colossians 4:1
'Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.'

Since you want to use slavery to shift focus away from paedophilia, then may I ask whether you can see from the above, how the bible watched out for slaves and is after their good health, happiness and welfare, even entreated that they be treated with respect and accorded fair treatment.

No matter how hard you want to drag slavery into this, paedophilia, that essentially, is about having sexual fantasies, arousal, sexual attraction urges to prepubescent children, has never being an issue in biblical times for it to be recorded. Every sexual perverseness, from rape, adultery, temple male prostitutes, bestiality, infidelity, fornication, men sleeping with men or women sleeping with for purposes of idolatry activities and as part of ritualistic pagan worship acts and reasons etc however are for posterity sake recorded
Lol... It's okay to keep people as property,don't just be harsh to them...clap for yourself grin
Wether you're too morally inept to see how wrong it is doesn't invalidate the point I was trying to make there.
BassReeves:

Isnt it interesting that your opinion and way of thinking is now taking another turn.
What else would I have been referring to before Isn't marriage the only means where sexual relations are allowed in the bible(sleeping raping your slaves also)...So when I talk about paedophilia won't it be through child marriage such doors are opened undecided ?
BassReeves:

I did nothing of the sort. It is you who was trying to amoral pedophilia.

Are you trying to front that children in biblical times, were married off during prepubescent years, as in meaning, before they were grown?
I'm amazed you're not aware of this simple historical fact...or perhaps you're just feigning ignorance.
BassReeves:

If you want to go the route of xtian traditions, then what age does xtian traditions place Mary to be?
Wasn't it eleven or so undecided
BassReeves:

If you had done a proper and careful bible study on Mar, you would have found out that, inspire of God already knowing Mary's heart, he still sought her consent first and Mary who had reached the age of giving consent, gave a clear, verbal consent to the conception, pregnancy and birth that was to follow.

In any society, whether biblical or the currently present society, it will be wickedness which is what anything devoid of morality is, to with a prospect of having conception, pregnancy and birth, without consent come unto anyone or come unto them against their will
Please don't go and sleep with a minor and when caught you then say she agreed to the act,since that is what you're essentially saying here.
Go understand what consent really means.
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Jashub:
Lovely writeup.
There is nothing lovely about the writeup since it is of ignorance. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty Himself cursed the woman in childbearing. What this means is every child born into this world of a woman is born imperfect from conception. That is why some can be born gay, some are born hermaphrodites, etc. undecided
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Jashub: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing lovely about the writeup since it is of ignorance. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty Himself cursed the woman in childbearing. What this means is every child born into this world of a woman is born imperfect from conception. That is why some can be born gay, some are born hermaphrodites, etc. undecided
So if I(a man ) choose to dress like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way ?
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jashub:
So if I(a man ) choose to dress like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way ?
Are you born wearing gender-specific clothing from your mother's womb or what? undecided

Your choice of clothing is a choice same as the color of pen you insist on writing with or the type of apples you prefer to eat. What has that to do with this here? undecided
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Jashub: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you born wearing gender-specific clothing from your mother's womb or what? undecided

Your choice of clothing is a choice same as the color of pen you insist on writing with or the type of apples you prefer to eat. What has that to do with this here? undecided
There are gender specific clothes . Which is why you don't see men wearing skirts . So back to the question: So if I(a man ) choose to dress like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way ? I await your response with an answer and not a question
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jashub:
■ There are gender specific clothes . Which is why you don't see men wearing skirts .
■ So back to the question: So if I(a man ) choose to dress like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way ? I await your response with an answer and not a question
Gender specific clothing specified/designated by God or by men? undecided

Again, are you born wearing gender-specific clothing from your mother's womb or what? undecided

Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Jashub: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Gender specific clothing specified/designated by God or by men? undecided

Again, are you born wearing gender-specific clothing from your mother's womb or what? undecided

God has gender specific clothes:

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.(Deut 22:5)

99.99% of men wear trousers , but less than 0.1% of men wear skirts . Why ? Because trousers by default were established as gender-specific clothing for men , not women .

Now back to the question:

So if I(a man ) choose to dress and behave like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way , did God create me that way ...? I await your response with an answer
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Jashub:
■ God has gender specific clothes:
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.(Deut 22:5)
■ 99.99% of men wear trousers , but less than 0.1% of men wear skirts . Why ? Because trousers by default were established as gender-specific clothing for men , not women .Now back to the question: So if I(a man ) choose to dress and behave like a woman , does it mean that I was born that way , did God create me that way ...? I await your response with an answer
1. God also specified that the law which you quoted there applies only as far as the children of Israel in the Land of Canaan. You and I are not in the Land of Canaan and God put a seal on Prophets and visions --- the Old Law---over 1900 years ago. So, I fail to see why you would wish to sanely throw that Law at anyone in this day and age. undecided

2. By the way, God never actually specified trousers were for men or women. So, I am not entirely certain where you are headed with these ludicrous assertions about who can or cannot wear skirts or pants. undecided
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Jashub: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God also specified that the law which you quoted there applies only as far as the children of Israel in the Land of Canaan. You and I are not in the Land of Canaan and God put a seal on Prophets and visions --- the Old Law---over 1900 years ago. So, I fail to see why you would wish to sanely throw that Law at anyone in this day and age. undecided

2. By the way, God never actually specified trousers were for men or women. So, I am not entirely certain where you are headed with these ludicrous assertions about who can or cannot wear skirts or pants. undecided
...yet you follow the 10 commandments, and accept offerings that were meant for the those in the land of Caanan abi ? Hypocrisy and double standards at its peak grin

Look you have absolutely no scriptural backing for your lousy narrative , and that just tells me that you only support what suits your intrest and not the the truth , since it suits you and only you , which is delusional grin

And as for your second, point , it is completely ridiculous. It is a historically fact that men all over have always worn distinctive clothing from women to serve as identifiers . The trouser and pants are fine examples, and to say that God doesn't recognize gender clothing simply means I can decide to use a sanity pad and pretend I'm seeing a menstrual cycle.
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by ChukwukaEze: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If these that you call old laws don't pertain to us why are they being read to us yet?

The scripture says it is an abomination to God, and God is God everywhere.
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jashub:
■ ...yet you follow the 10 commandments, and accept offerings that were meant for the those in the land of Caanan abi ? Hypocrisy and double standards at its peak grin
■ Look you have absolutely no scriptural backing for your lousy narrative , and that just tells me that you only support what suits your intrest and not the the truth , since it suits you and only you , which is delusional grin
■ And as for your second, point , it is completely ridiculous. It is a historically fact that men all over have always worn distinctive clothing from women to serve as identifiers . The trouser and pants are fine examples, and to say that God doesn't recognize gender clothing simply means I can decide to use a sanity pad and pretend I'm seeing a menstrual cycle
1. How can I follow the 10 commandments alig with the other 603 commandments that make up the Old Law of Moses when I already swore to no longer follow it when I became born-again? Where do you have me stating that I still live by the Old Law? undecided

2. How can I have scriptural backing for what Jesus Christ never made an issue? undecided

3. Historical fact made up by you, right? Stop with the desperate attempts to drag God's name into the mud in your foolishness abeg! undecided
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
■ If these that you call old laws don't pertain to us why are they being read to us yet?
■ The scripture says it is an abomination to God, and God is God everywhere.
1. Knowledge of the Old Law is important to understanding Jesus Christ. Afterall, He was spoken of by the Prophets. Also, since Jesus Christ was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel --- only people who have the blood of Israel in their veins can partake of the Kingdom of God ---- understanding the Old means understanding their ancestry and also the way of what God has done. undecided

2. Scriptures says sin --- disobedience of His direct Law --- is an abomination to God, and it also says you sin against God when you attempt to put Old Wine and New Wine together. So you cannot claim to be of the Old Law when Himself sealed that chapter over 1900 years ago. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. / Then How Come The Bible Is 100% The Word Of God? / and Thou Shalt Neither Draw Nor Be Christian! Muslims 11th Commandment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.