Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,002 members, 6,242,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 April 2021 at 08:10 PM

I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change (502 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by Image123(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01
BassReeves:
If you want my response to your questions, you will learn to address me correctly as BassReeves, otherwise you are interacting with a wall

Muttley is reborn. Okay oh.
Re: I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:27am On Mar 05
BassReeves:
Ephesians 6:5-9
'5Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with respect for authority,
and with a sincere heart [seeking to please them], as [service] to Christ--
6not in the way of eye-service [working only when someone is watching you and only] to please men,
but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart;
7rendering service with goodwill, as to the Lord, and not [only] to men,
8knowing that whatever good thing each one does, he will receive this back from the Lord, whether [he is] slave or free.
9You masters, do the same [showing goodwill] toward them, and give up threatening and abusive words,
knowing that [He who is] both their true Master and yours is in heaven,
and that there is no partiality with Him [regardless of one’s earthly status]

Colossians 4:1
'Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.'

Since you want to use slavery to shift focus away from paedophilia, then may I ask whether you can see from the above, how the bible watched out for slaves and is after their good health, happiness and welfare, even entreated that they be treated with respect and accorded fair treatment.

No matter how hard you want to drag slavery into this, paedophilia, that essentially, is about having sexual fantasies, arousal, sexual attraction urges to prepubescent children, has never being an issue in biblical times for it to be recorded. Every sexual perverseness, from rape, adultery, temple male prostitutes, bestiality, infidelity, fornication, men sleeping with men or women sleeping with for purposes of idolatry activities and as part of ritualistic pagan worship acts and reasons etc however are for posterity sake recorded
Lol... It's okay to keep people as property,don't just be harsh to them...clap for yourself grin
Wether you're too morally inept to see how wrong it is doesn't invalidate the point I was trying to make there.
BassReeves:

Isnt it interesting that your opinion and way of thinking is now taking another turn.
What else would I have been referring to before Isn't marriage the only means where sexual relations are allowed in the bible(sleeping raping your slaves also)...So when I talk about paedophilia won't it be through child marriage such doors are opened undecided ?
BassReeves:

I did nothing of the sort. It is you who was trying to amoral pedophilia.

Are you trying to front that children in biblical times, were married off during prepubescent years, as in meaning, before they were grown?
I'm amazed you're not aware of this simple historical fact...or perhaps you're just feigning ignorance.
BassReeves:

If you want to go the route of xtian traditions, then what age does xtian traditions place Mary to be?
Wasn't it eleven or so undecided
BassReeves:

If you had done a proper and careful bible study on Mar, you would have found out that, inspire of God already knowing Mary's heart, he still sought her consent first and Mary who had reached the age of giving consent, gave a clear, verbal consent to the conception, pregnancy and birth that was to follow.

In any society, whether biblical or the currently present society, it will be wickedness which is what anything devoid of morality is, to with a prospect of having conception, pregnancy and birth, without consent come unto anyone or come unto them against their will
Please don't go and sleep with a minor and when caught you then say she agreed to the act,since that is what you're essentially saying here.
Go understand what consent really means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Man Living, Can Take All Nigerian To Heaven, Its Possible O Ye! / Send Us Your Prayer Point. / A Lady Knocked D Pope Down On The Xmass Eve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.