Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

My First Gee Plus. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Gee Plus. (6817 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My New Gee's Wife / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

I swear bro... no be lie

abeg anytime u wan japa go Canada u carry me along na,I be ur OG
Lol I no fit carry you along shey I go lap u for inside plane nii grin but anyhow e dey go I go update u
Re: My First Gee Plus. by omojesu202(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Op, come n finish your story.
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
ZIINI:

Lol I no fit carry you along shey I go lap u for inside plane nii grin but anyhow e dey go I go update u
u dey game.... update me brotherlygrin
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Angelacruz: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
At d end nko?
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2021
What a shame now, that youths now love or take Shortcut to wealth.

No more legit Hustle.

SMH!!!!
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Lukaku12: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2021
RealGboy:

you're obviously hungry
Lol how can you know that?? In a faceless forum like this?? Come on man
Re: My First Gee Plus. by RealGboy: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2021
ZIINI:
Legit hustle ? I no understand u

Ask a gee boy around you what legit hustle means
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Drsnives(m): 4:48am On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
omor niqqas sha dey game...these white folks don dey get sense now, before u even see 1k dolls cash out omor u go lamba ur client tire

street hard gan,no joy anymore

I disagree bro. Am not into this yahoo of a thing but the way boys dea cash out for my area enh e dea make we genuine husslers be like say we dea play.
Small small boy cashing out millions daily, boys of 14yrs oo dea ride lexus 350
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Carchoice:
Na 300k you dey call plus?

Your baba is useless. Mention me when you see Ghana must go with 800 million.

Read before you begin comment,he said for the gee+ he was asked to bring 50k ,not. Having enough the Islamic cleric prepared stuff for him to get the amount needed for the job,btw mallams from ankpa in kogi state are superb ,I remember the days of giving out betting games,baba ijebu had to run away lol

1 Like

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Check his previous thread. He's a liar. And a story teller. Pay no heed
Let me tell you,you ll appreciate these geeboys better if you have no knowledge of their plus up,by the way plus up no be ritual oo ,you gats still work,just that it'll be easier maybe in your case client when want pay you na im go bomb u ,or one client go just dae bless u,happened to my his own plus na one river close to auchi e run am,the woman payed over2million euros,at a time he even stopped bombing coz the woman made life easy,e go just dae the woman go say I have sent you cash 35k euros ,baba just call me say make I come visit one site measure am draw the plan and start work immediately 3months later e don pack in with e family

2 Likes

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, hmmm you don't know how far I guess. You think people love going to jazz men for the fun of it? Life and situations pushes people to such ends.

There was a case like that, as I was told the husband lost his job, couldn't find any, the wife was supporting the family alone, things got so bad that they needed more than what the wife was earning to meet a dire need, long story short, she slept with her boss to raise that fund.

Believe me, people are not stupid, however I will never ever advocate going to such ends like compromise or meeting spiritualist for money or help.

But you see every man including you @Feddytune is limited by their level of mentality or relationships or help he can source from the unseen; these three influences the kinds of problems they can solve, results they command and heights they can reach in this life.

A wise book I love so much says it is those who know their God that will be strong and they shall do exploits. grin grin grin

OP the Alfa didn't give you the full gist, there was something that was exchanged for that money, you will need someone with thorough understanding of the things of the spirit to tell you the transaction that took place between you and the wealth. Lols

Life is deep ooo
Sure, especially with mallams and alfas,its always one way in one way out,like if e cast say na death be the result,u go die nothing fit save you,that is why the thing dae very effective pass normal native work,ok for example mallam fit tie person for you,the person go like you dangerously to a point where im fit commit suicide
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Drsnives:

I disagree bro. Am not into this yahoo of a thing but the way boys dea cash out for my area enh e dea make we genuine husslers be like say we dea play.
Small small boy cashing out millions daily, boys of 14yrs oo dea ride lexus 350
those boys fit don plus up o,u never can tell..

to use clear eye cash out big no dey easy bros

2 Likes

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, hmmm you don't know how far I guess. You think people love going to jazz men for the fun of it? Life and situations pushes people to such ends.

There was a case like that, as I was told the husband lost his job, couldn't find any, the wife was supporting the family alone, things got so bad that they needed more than what the wife was earning to meet a dire need, long story short, she slept with her boss to raise that fund.

Believe me, people are not stupid, however I will never ever advocate going to such ends like compromise or meeting spiritualist for money or help.

But you see every man including you @Feddytune is limited by their level of mentality or relationships or help he can source from the unseen; these three influences the kinds of problems they can solve, results they command and heights they can reach in this life.

A wise book I love so much says it is those who know their God that will be strong and they shall do exploits. grin grin grin

OP the Alfa didn't give you the full gist, there was something that was exchanged for that money, you will need someone with thorough understanding of the things of the spirit to tell you the transaction that took place between you and the wealth. Lols

Life is deep ooo
But river na highest,but u gats choose wisely because male rivers wicked pass their female counterparts
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Read before you begin comment,he said for the gee+ he was asked to bring 50k ,not. Having enough the Islamic cleric prepared stuff for him to get the amount needed for the job,btw mallams from ankpa in kogi state are superb ,I remember the days of giving out betting games,baba ijebu had to run away lol
whatever takes you to meet a “baba” is already a plus.
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

But river na highest,but u gats choose wisely because male rivers wicked pass their female counterparts

This one na another level be that. grin grin

Marine spirits brutal be that? Lols
Re: My First Gee Plus. by RealGboy: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Carchoice:
whatever takes you to meet a “baba” is already a plus.

Not every plus I's bad ..
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2021
RealGboy:

BROS!!!! Plus na plus. You are actually relying on the unknown
Re: My First Gee Plus. by RealGboy: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Carchoice:
BROS!!!! Plus na plus. You are actually relying on the unknown

So what do christians rely on ?
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Feddytune: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

pls can you tell me what was exchanged?

1 Like

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2021
RealGboy:

So what do christians rely on ?
lol. You dey find talk abi? grin

I don’t have strength biko.

Re: My First Gee Plus. by azammi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wish ritual dem no de work
Kaypeeboss:

Let me tell you,you ll appreciate these geeboys better if you have no knowledge of their plus up,by the way plus up no be ritual oo ,you gats still work,just that it'll be easier maybe in your case client when want pay you na im go bomb u ,or one client go just dae bless u,happened to my his own plus na one river close to auchi e run am,the woman payed over2million euros,at a time he even stopped bombing coz the woman made life easy,e go just dae the woman go say I have sent you cash 35k euros ,baba just call me say make I come visit one site measure am draw the plan and start work immediately 3months later e don pack in with e family
Re: My First Gee Plus. by DSC7: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

I swear bro... no be lie

abeg anytime u wan japa go Canada u carry me along na,I be ur OG

Hmmm.....As per his briefcase.....

Egbon no forget Area oooooo....
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmm.....As per his briefcase.....

Egbon no forget Area oooooo....
gringrin
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Feddytune:

pls can you tell me what was exchanged?
Life was exchanged, freedom too, because you ll now have to be careful so you don't break your agreement,it's usually a convenant ,you promise something in exchange the rivers endless blessings, you know most Edo villas forbids money rituals so both young and old usually fall back to this option.coz if u break it ,your case ll be worst than original, depression sets in ,and worst case scenario you commit suicide,river is the last resort oo,why do you think people fear white garment churches, because their spiritual works are usually in the river
Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
azammi:
Wish ritual dem no de work
Dude go check YouTube video around May 2018 front of firstbank uniben I was there live my final yet then school was on intersemester break didn't go home cos of project,money was falling from the guys body..see this dude oo ,man eyes don see oo , 150k for agenebode them go run rituals with fresh human parts for you,e no concern you where e for come,free your mind days later,money go from nowhere dae come , mind blowing alerts when bank no fit detect , imagine say 300million enter your regular acct ,bank no go question u about am just go withdraw,no need to mention names three of the biggest boys in Delta na like this their own be 1billion one time payment,but for their house their boys never pick shishi

2 Likes

Re: My First Gee Plus. by azammi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok agreed
Kaypeeboss:

Dude go check YouTube video around May 2018 front of firstbank uniben I was there live my final yet then school was on intersemester break didn't go home cos of project,money was falling from the guys body..see this dude oo ,man eyes don see oo , 150k for agenebode them go run rituals with fresh human parts for you,e no concern you where e for come,free your mind days later,money go from nowhere dae come , mind blowing alerts when bank no fit detect , imagine say 300million enter your regular acct ,bank no go question u about am just go withdraw,no need to mention names three of the biggest boys in Delta na like this their own be 1billion one time payment,but for their house their boys never pick shishi

1 Like

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
bigjackass:
mtcheeew.
I knew this story was fake when he said 20, 10, 5 naira notes were scarce in 2014/15 undecided
Listen,you better stop thinking his story might be fake,very true it might be fake ,but let me explain something about spiritual assignments to you,you see the moment you are asked to bring spiritual items for an assignment,they all of a sudden become scarce and difficult to find lol, experience has taught me that,what you used to see regularly around you will just become scared,and worst of all,your assignment might come with a deadline,now let me tell you a short story ,one of my guys from edo state knowing fully well their tradition forbids money rituals still went ahead to do it,the stuff was prepared for him and he swallowed it,the only assignment was to go and hug his dad,and few days later the old man ll then die,now see my point his dad was always available to him up till that day,his dad never attends jumat services and even when he attends after prayer he justs move straight to his house ,after my guy had eaten it he ran straight to carry out the spiritual assignment,mind you the deadline was few hours after he had eaten the stuff if he couldn't not fulfill it,he would die instead,get went straight to the house ,his father was no where to be found, someone told him that the dad was at the mosque,he ran there ,prayers were over but for certain reasons the dad refused to come out,there and then he vomited the stuff and died ,shae u see , that's why those doing it for you ll prefer bringing it for u instead of you going I search of it,
Modified:don't mind the typo errors,my English is impeccable

3 Likes

Re: My First Gee Plus. by RealGboy: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Listen,you better stop thinking his story might be fake,very true it might be fake ,but let me explain something about spiritual assignments to you,you see the moment you are asked to bring spiritual items for an assignment,they all of a sudden become scarce and difficult to find lol, experience has taught me that,what you used to see regularly around you will just become scared,and worst of all,your assignment might come with a deadline,now let me tell you a short story ,one of my guys from edo state knowing fully well their tradition forbids money rituals still went ahead to do it,the stuff was prepared for him and he swallowed it,the only assignment was to go and hug his dad,and few days later the old man ll then die,now see my point his dad was always available to him up till that day,his dad never attends jumat services and even when he attends after prayer he justs move straight to his house ,after my guy had eaten it he ran straight to carry out the spiritual assignment,mind you the deadline was few hours after he had eaten the stuff if he couldn't not fulfill it,he would die instead,get went straight to the house ,his father was no where to be found, someone told him that the dad was at the mosque,he ran there ,prayers were over but for certain reasons the dad refused to come out,there and then he vomited the stuff and died ,shae u see , that's why those doing it for you ll prefer bringing it for u instead of you going I search of it,
Modified:don't mind the typo errors,my English is impeccable

I swear you're a real guy... don't mind the guy...he thought spiritual things are child's play

1 Like

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Crimpsy:
What a shame now, that youths now love or take Shortcut to wealth.

No more legit Hustle.

SMH!!!!
Bro legit hustle full ooo,but Young generation no get the Patience to wait,by the way plus up no be for geeboys only,I know market women when plus up, business men and women when plus up ,oil workers when plus up,engineers when plus up,teachers when plus up,soldiers when plus up,okay for example I know engineers when go wash head and hand for asaba so that they go fit get contracts,see you see those engineers abi their money long anyhow ,you when see them go say they Sabi work oo ,you Nur know say supernatural forces dae in play ,ask yourself why e be say na only them dae get work ,lol who no go no know,if that Kain person to tell you say e get wetin e do you go just dae respect and...God's grace dae work like this too even more but just chillax e might be trad

6 Likes

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
RealGboy:

I swear you're a real guy... don't mind the guy...he thought spiritual things are child's play
Lol them never see nothing,na these kind dae mad after spiritual encounter,just like my lil nigga for uniben that year when disturb me say e wan Waka ,as soon as I see say e dae so desperate and na the talking type,no action. I just abandon am, fast forward to few months later ,baba visit unknown N.doctor ,came back mad and cut off his dick and died before getting to the hospital,RIP nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Gee Plus. by RealGboy: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Bro legit hustle full ooo,but Young generation no get the Patience to wait,by the way plus up no be for geeboys only,I know market women when plus up, business men and women when plus up ,oil workers when plus up,engineers when plus up,teachers when plus up,soldiers when plus up,okay for example I know engineers when go wash head and hand for asaba so that they go fit get contracts,see you see those engineers abi their money long anyhow ,you when see them go say they Sabi work oo ,you Nur know say supernatural forces dae in play ,ask yourself why e be say na only them dae get work ,lol who no go no know,if that Kain person to tell you say e get wetin e do you go just dae respect and...God's grace dae work like this too even more but just chillax e might be trad

God bless you... even as a christian... fasting and Vigil is your own plus up

1 Like

Re: My First Gee Plus. by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
RealGboy:

You are right,not every plus has very serious consequences, plus is just that you are no longer just trying to manipulate your client with you wisdom,you might have gone to a spiritualist to tie the client,or you might have gone to do talk and believe,so anything you say the person ll just do I for you, or perhaps you have used the client to do money rituals here in naija and then the client has to pay you money and when she exhausts her funds she ll die and the money flow continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.