Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? (20872 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

let me say kastina fulanis are like 60% arab like 20%sub-saharan fair 20%normal northern fulanis
What brought you that far North, anyways? is there area safe or bandit/boko territory?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
What brought you that far North, anyways? is there area safe or bandit/boko territory?

if anything happen in kastina then northern nigeria is gone! kastina is safe but as a southerner you need to be vigilant.. that is their rome,mecca and jerusalem so no try rubish apart from that kastina is safe!! as for ur first question i went to kastina because of my aunt is living there..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by theFilmtric: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by PERVENCHE: 1:19am On Mar 02, 2021
Mynameis007:

Guy, come back here and finish this interesting tori.
Choi

my brother Cont...
So, some days into receiving treatment, as a sharp Bart guy, I started to survey my environment. I know say fulani no dey get joy if you pock nose into their ish. Mostly their women. Truth be told, not all fulanis are cute but trust me...the ones there were the cute ones. I first started by applying all the sense from 48 laws of power and art of seduction. Firstly, I went anti lia Mohammed; (laughs) for I was not talking at all and always spoke the truth.
Secondly, I went full Buhari on them.(belonging to nobody and to everybody) I never did stir at any one. Mostly their females. I was always looking at the ground and not around. A week into playing dumber than my mark by not being interested in women...the males around let me be and let their guards down. You see fulani girls, they are humane like all. They have lust, fantasies, libido, inhibitions etc. Culture have only buried all these under but it is there. Right there if you are Easter enough to resurrect the forbidden in them. Boy oh boy did I. Though truth be told, it was not all by my guile and sabiness. Halima too was a curious one and na curiosity them say dey dey kill cat.

Knowing I was a safe mark and all my doings was incognito, she secretly swallowed the bait (my phone) and and was in my net. *redpillers! I no dash her phone oh! She only use to watch movies and return it with empty battery, com'on! Android phone was a big saucer in 2012.

You see enh! The cows must eat, they must roam, and the men will have to take them, Friday's became my favourite day of all days because all will leave the area for prayers and I would be alone. Bishes will always be bishes and trust the Rihana in young girls. Halima will stick around.

Well, before I delve further, there were those looks she would give me. Those look filled with secrets.

To be cont...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Mynameis007(m): 1:32am On Mar 02, 2021
PERVENCHE:

my brother Cont...
So, some days into receiving treatment, as a sharp Bart guy, I started to survey my environment. I know say fulani no dey get joy if you pock nose into their ish. Mostly their women. Truth be told, not all fulanis are cute but trust me...the ones there were the cute ones. I first started by applying all the sense from 48 laws of power and art of seduction. Firstly, I went anti lia Mohammed; (laughs) for I was not talking at all and always spoke the truth.
Secondly, I went full Buhari on them.(belonging to nobody and to everybody) I never did stir at any one. Mostly their females. I was always looking at the ground and not around. A week into playing dumber than my mark by not being interested in women...the males around let me be and let their guards down. You see fulani girls, they are humane like all. They have lust, fantasies, libido, inhibitions etc. Culture have only buried all these under but it is there. Right there if you are Easter enough to resurrect the forbidden in them. Boy oh boy did I. Though truth be told, it was not all by my guile and sabiness. Halima too was a curious one and na curiosity them say dey dey kill cat.

Knowing I was a safe mark and all my doings was incognito, she secretly swallowed the bait (my phone) and and was in my net. *redpillers! I no dash her phone oh! She only use to watch movies and return it with empty battery, com'on! Android phone was a big saucer in 2012.

You see enh! The cows must eat, they must roam, and the men will have to take them, Friday's became my favourite day of all days because all will leave the area for prayers and I would be alone. Bishes will always be bishes and trust the Rihana in young girls. Halima will stick around.

Well, before I delve further, there were those looks she would give me. Those look filled with secrets.

To be cont...
Interesting...
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by PoloG: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
they are sweet to f**k. They don't like as penetration they complain it's painful. They don't mind to give you on bear floor even if you don't have bed. Their punny is tight.
I thought you were a northener ? grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

[font=sans][/font]

theFilmtricsay
bro those are models nau and besides fulani women .they look more south african or east africa with those thick looking legs i am seeing.If u talking of fulani that sell kunu or fura or what they call it i know how they look.Dem full Auchi.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2021
lefulefu:
bro those are models nau and besides fulani women .they look more south african or east africa with those thick looking legs i am seeing.If u talking of fulani that sell kunu or fura or what they call it i know how they look.Dem full Auchi.
What is full auchi?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
What is full auchi?
Auchi is a small town in edo state.One of the few muslim places in edo.A number of Hausa and fulanis are there.Most of the time you see all these fulani women with their calabash on their head selling fura.Me i dont buy from them because i am very particular what i put inside my mouth especially when it doesnt look hygienic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2021
lefulefu:
Auchi is a small town in edo state.One of the few muslim places in edo.A number of Hausa and fulanis are there.Most of the time you see all these fulani women with their calabash on their head selling fura.Me i dont buy from them because i am very particular what i put inside my mouth especially when it doesnt look hygienic.
Are they attractive or ugly?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by ArticleBeast: 4:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Quality20:
don't tell lies, hausa babes are never n will never like anal
How did u know
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
Are they attractive or ugly?
some of them are attractive facially but some... grin grin
Sometimes u also see underage fulani girls with babies selling their fura.on the issue of fulani women I believe it's reasonable who claims he has class and education to go for the educated and exposed fulani lady instead of toasting an uneducated lady that sells fura cheesy.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2021
on a more serious note, hope u guys know that just as Southerners esp xtians see Muslims as disbelievers that's also how Fulani n hausa see xtians as infidels n disbelievers, so how do u expect them to relate sexually with u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Danzakidakura(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
I thought you were a northener ? grin
not all northerners are Hausa Fulani. We have over 200 ethnic different languages in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by osamz007: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Quality20:
on a more serious note, hope u guys know that just as Southerners esp xtians see Muslims as disbelievers that's also how Fulani n hausa see xtians as infidels n disbelievers, so how do u expect them to relate sexually with u guys.

PÉNIS AND TÓTÓ NO SABI RELIGION OO

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Silentgroper(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2021
I've only got fetish 4 hausa girls..
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Emmanuel224(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2021
baralatie:
nunu is a the locally made Fulani yoghurt! have you heard of fulani become housemaid before
na no-no,no b nunu
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Yea, many of them sef. When I was staying in Adamawa state. I observed something weird about them, they like anal sex.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by PoloG: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
not all northerners are Hausa Fulani. We have over 200 ethnic different languages in the north.
hahahaha bloody ipobian pig
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Quality20(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Yea, many of them sef. When I was staying in Adamawa state. I observed something weird about them, they like anal sex.
na lie abeg. d north or Africa I stay no body like that except politicians n ritualists. anal stuffs is Western way of life, not for northerners who are so religious

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by cybriz82(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
Nigerian youths are gone... See topic for discussion... Wow

N yet we dey wonder why buhari dey use them play ayo n ludo game..just imagine wetin person dey reason for him life..Fulani heard woman..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Quality20:
na lie abeg. d north or Africa I stay no body like that except politicians n ritualists. anal stuffs is Western way of life, not for northerners who are so religious
were you there with me? undecided why should I be lying over something that adds no kobo to my account? Its not a must to agree on what I posted. Pls It's too early to argue. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by unamamatoto: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2021
cybriz82:

N yet we dey wonder why buhari dey use them play ayo n ludo game..just imagine wetin person dey reason for him life..Fulani heard woman..
lol... E shock me too

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by konkonbilo(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm not a coward like you typical Nigerians. Fulani don't have a monopoly on violence. It's sad how these yeye people intimidate you so much.
you don't understand, it's not a Mata of cowardice, it's a Mata of how much value is been placed on human life. Let me tell you a short story. When Boko Haram was worst hit then in maidugurisomw years back, a wife of a fulani man was kidnapped and he was told to set some of his cows free for exchange of his wife, he said they can have his wife that he can't exchange his cows for his wife. You can see the mentality. They have no regard for human life thus even thier families can be killed when there's little misunderstanding amongst themselves.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Tango123: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
another useless and dirty illiterate supporting his kind... Explain the trash/lines/bars your stupid archaic master dropped and earn some money... Odex2

I laughed at ur comment. Hahahah. Continue with ur mentality if it makes u happy.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Quality20:
Anal sex is also popular in Arab countries like Morocco, Syria, Turkey, Iran, etc. They do it to preserve virginity for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Quality20(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
Anal sex is also popular in Arab countries like Morocco, Syria, Turkey, Iran, etc.
don't go n say that in those countries o. whatever you watch in America Arab movies ,keep it at that fiction level. Semitic ppl can easily remove ur head if u do that in their midst
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Aconomist:
That man gave story story but no information. Useless
the thing just tire me
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Quality20:
don't go n say that in those countries o. whatever you watch in America Arab movies ,keep it at that fiction level. Semitic ppl can easily remove ur head if u do that in their midst
Man shut the hell up. You Nigerians are so scared and fearful of everything. I have several Arab muslim friends and that is what they do to keep "virginity for marriage". I'm not saying that I plan to go there and engage in that activity (its disgusting). But It's what THEY do. Lesbianism is also common in those cultures.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Aconomist: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arabs in Dubai are importing women from Europe and paying them to have sex with camels/eat feces, but you dumbass Nigerians think they won't do anal sex? Stop being so damn fearful and get a grip.

https://www..ng/talk-zone/pretty-lady-travels-to-dubai-to-sleep-with-eat-poo-of-arab-men-for-money-photo
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Princeps: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
See as Nigerian young men are rejoicing because of a sex topic.. Some are even lying just to be validated... No high self valued man will be discussing this shiit
No one forced you to this thread. So shut up and fu*k off!!! Stop being a silly nuisance here. Cos na u holy pass. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by unamamatoto: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Princeps:
No one forced you to this thread. So shut up and fu*k off!!! Stop being a silly nuisance here. Cos na u holy pass. Mumu.
your moda is a bitchhhh.. Your father a wretched drunk... You are unfortunate and miserable in life... Depression wan finish Una family... Na suicide be option one be one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / The Four Minutes Man / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.