Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? (20077 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Princeps: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
your moda is a bitchhhh.. Your father a wretched drunk... You are unfortunate and miserable in life... Depression wan finish Una family... Na suicide be option one be one
All these rubbish you just typed is what will happen to you. You are a silly uncouth gutter trash thing.

Rocktation, farano please do something about this person. Give her a serious long timeout. She is breaking the rules here.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by unamamatoto: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Princeps:
All these rubbish you just typed is what will happen to you. You are a silly uncouth gutter trash thing.

Rocktation, farano please do something about this person. Give her a serious long timeout. She is breaking the rules here.
I just gave you one shot and you are crying like a broken record... Such a child

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Mavor: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
I just gave you one shot and you are crying like a broken record... Such a child
You have a long history of insulting people and derailing from the topic on this thread going back pages. You need a timeout from this place please and the mods should do the needful. You were not forced to come here, if you dont like the topic, bypass it. Stop trolling because your attitude reeks of immaturity. Rocktation and farano kindly do the needful and bring some sanity to this place.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Numerouno94(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
illicit:

Some fulani look like Yoruba sef....

Hausa gals typically speaks Hausa lol tongue

When u fvck her she say Wayo Ala....

Yankuri, yankuri....

cheesy

grin Guy u jux burst my brain wit laughter. Wen u depressed jux visit nairaland.. Cruise land.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Numerouno94(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
PERVENCHE:
Retro
In 2012, I was down with a strange chest illness. Probably, from doing too many joints. Was so sick conventional medicine was not effective. Trust my mum and her ears for gossip. Through her street savvy ears, we got to know a fulani traditional healer in Toro LGA of Bauchi state. A drive away from Jos.

Not to bore with all the roller coaster of how I got there and the efficacy of the treatment which was God sent. I stayed there for a month with the fulanis. Though, I was not allowed to live with the fulani family coz you know them and their crass for we the other Nigerians, I had access to them daily and then I met Halima. Goodness me! Holy molly! I will die happy for having the luck to be amongst the 1st barge to sample are tight warm pĆ¹ssy. If na fine, she fine die! If na shape, as she slim na so she thick and curvy join.

I know, you want to know how I got to break her defences and all that...well, even unbeaten Man city too dey conceive goal once in a while.

Well, will surely narrate all in the morning if the topic is still trending.

See sweet gist. Abeg come Finnish am.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Numerouno94(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
PERVENCHE:

my brother Cont...
So, some days into receiving treatment, as a sharp Bart guy, I started to survey my environment. I know say fulani no dey get joy if you pock nose into their ish. Mostly their women. Truth be told, not all fulanis are cute but trust me...the ones there were the cute ones. I first started by applying all the sense from 48 laws of power and art of seduction. Firstly, I went anti lia Mohammed; (laughs) for I was not talking at all and always spoke the truth.
Secondly, I went full Buhari on them.(belonging to nobody and to everybody) I never did stir at any one. Mostly their females. I was always looking at the ground and not around. A week into playing dumber than my mark by not being interested in women...the males around let me be and let their guards down. You see fulani girls, they are humane like all. They have lust, fantasies, libido, inhibitions etc. Culture have only buried all these under but it is there. Right there if you are Easter enough to resurrect the forbidden in them. Boy oh boy did I. Though truth be told, it was not all by my guile and sabiness. Halima too was a curious one and na curiosity them say dey dey kill cat.

Knowing I was a safe mark and all my doings was incognito, she secretly swallowed the bait (my phone) and and was in my net. *redpillers! I no dash her phone oh! She only use to watch movies and return it with empty battery, com'on! Android phone was a big saucer in 2012.

You see enh! The cows must eat, they must roam, and the men will have to take them, Friday's became my favourite day of all days because all will leave the area for prayers and I would be alone. Bishes will always be bishes and trust the Rihana in young girls. Halima will stick around.

Well, before I delve further, there were those looks she would give me. Those look filled with secrets.

To be cont...

Ur a gud writer my guy. Keep it up.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by scofield114: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:

Yankuri, yankuri....

cheesy
hhhhh its not yankuri its yi hakuri
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by scofield114: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:

Yankuri, yankuri....

cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by illicit(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2021
scofield114:
hhhhh its not yankuri its yi hakuri

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by scofield114: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i banged one last year after buying fura and she was like.. wayo ah nyamiri danala ah wayo inyakuri iyankuri wayo maza! maza!! wayo hakanli hankali yayi nyamiri buran doya wayo ina son ka.. long story short i give am belle run grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin guy u live in kano i bet
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2021
scofield114:
grin grin grin grin grin guy u live in kano i bet

used to stay in katsina, i'v never been to kano!!
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Quality20(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

used to stay in katsina, i'v never been to kano!!
so u mean they are so bitchy or u lured her with money to av agreed to u in d open?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Quality20:
so u mean they are so bitchy or u lured her with money to av agreed to u in d open?

na friendship! they aint bitchy..
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Escabado: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2021
illicit:

Oh my, I met those ones in Ilorin, They are usually and unusually rich, neat babes wink

But na Hausa babe I dey with that time for Uni

Hausa babe like anal

How can slim babe like anal . It's irritating doing anal with a slim girl
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Quality20(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
unamamatoto:
u guys shd pls b matured
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Huracio(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2021
illicit:

They do....

They do marry as virgins, so they do anal

I was told and I confirmed
wow boss na true you talk ooooo...I experience ham when I dey odo oba ,a small town close to ogbomosho....until when they marry nai them go do normal Vaginall sexx o.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Mahmoud005: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
i banged one last year after buying fura and she was like.. wayo ah nyamiri danala ah wayo inyakuri iyankuri wayo maza! maza!! wayo hakanli hankali yayi nyamiri buran doya wayo ina son ka.. long story short i give am belle run grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by phellix(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
lol.
Actually, I think most if not all of the guys who claim to have done it ,are just fantasizing.
It would be a very strange and very very dangerous thing to do indeed.
To put it into perspective, I once tried to bang an Hausa girl ( i didnt eventually) , selling food around a joint in Lagos i used to frequent.
she at first appeared as if she wanted to cooperate then one day when I went to her stand to buy food and continue in my above -mentioned pursuit, i suddenly noticed 4 hausa men directly behind me looking at me with great intensity and malice.
Being the greatest actor in the world dat i am ,i merely looked them up and down calmly as if i didn't know what was going on and placed my order.
I am very sure they didn't see me trembling from head to foot. And i think compared to fulani, Hausa guys are fairly liberal.
So would it be possible, yes possibly if you are kinky and reckless enough, I have actually had a few of them give me naughty , and vaguely suggestive looks which might have meant anything.
But if you do want to experiment,make sure it is the same day you are returning to your village
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Kaykay999:
Make una link me up with one ooh
attention everybody!!!!! this brother here is starving help him outtt lol
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
your moda is a bitchhhh.. Your father a wretched drunk... You are unfortunate and miserable in life... Depression wan finish Una family... Na suicide be option one be one
Small pikin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? by Financialman: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2022
illicit:

They do....

They do marry as virgins, so they do anal

I was told and I confirmed
Yes, it's considered a very bad thing if they don't get married as virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.