Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (49055 Views)

G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by abbeyty90: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2021
I don't think the dogs community will be happy with this news that means people will eat dog meat more
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by 12inchess: 2:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Cow meet doesn't even taste that good. Chicken, goat meat,and fish is wey better. There is even shrimps, crab etc. Abeg make SW boycott Cows for ever. My mum who is a farmer can even go into it and make money. How difficult is it to ranch animals.

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AnanseK(m): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Odua1stson:
Fvck them, fvck their cow
Anything cow from fulani must be put to a stop in yoruba land, let's show those fools they are useless and we don't want anything to do with them again.

Of course you can eat lizards and other reptiles, but can Yoruba exist without Gbomo?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AFONJACOW(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2021
These are the real sons of Oduduwa they are after the lives and integrity of odua people while their half brother the okporo eyes of Ikoyi mansion , whom Fulani man raped his mother in the forest and was born in Lagos was busy chasing shadow.. who doesn't know Tinubu is bastard son of one Almajiri from maiduguri

Carry Go good neighbors we are solidly behind you and will also follow you observe #endcowpedantic in southern Nigeria
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AnanseK(m): 2:34am On Mar 02, 2021
I thought the Northerners were “the parasites “ that produce nothing. Why is the south worried when they have grass cutters and lizards.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AnanseK(m): 2:34am On Mar 02, 2021
AnanseK:

I thought the Northerners were “the parasites “ that produce nothing. Why is the south worried when they have grass cutters and lizards?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Dontrader07: 2:51am On Mar 02, 2021
It's okay
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Dontrader07: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Samson0599:

I think am beginning to believe this thing,in my former School,I used to have one fulani student who told me point blank they don't eat cow meat but she refused to tell me the reason, when I insisted I want to know why she stylishly left my presence. Till date I have not seen a Fulani eating cow meat
It's true
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by HacheNoire: 3:24am On Mar 02, 2021
For me, I think we need to stop drinking water.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by hansomb: 3:37am On Mar 02, 2021
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking the truth or taking resolute action against injustice...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE
...but unfortunately,Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims don't appreciate them cos they haven't bowed to Tinubu & the caliphate yet just like the useless Ohaneze.
I'm not from the West but I so love AFENIFERE.
Umahi/Kalu/Ohaneze should keep dreaming of presidency, nonsense!...the lesson wey Tinubu dey learn now never clear dem.Dem think say dem wise pass .We go see.
Make baba God keep us all alive reach 2023,the drama wey go happen go sweet that is if there still exists the GREATEST scam,#ONENIGERIA then.
I just said it as it is,if you no like am,go to HELL!
your hatred for islam and Muslims will give you heart attack one day
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by orunto27: 3:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Supported.
As they MILK THEY BLEEP THEIR COWS AND GET COW MAD
THAT IS WHY ALL FULANIS HAVE DEMENTIA.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by orunto27: 3:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Supported.
As they MILK THEY BLEEP THEIR COWS AND GET COW MAD
THAT IS WHY ALL FULANIS HAVE DEMENTIA.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by emmyileri(m): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Kayyus09(m): 5:17am On Mar 02, 2021
It is right about time

Enrol for 3-Weeks Free Graphic Design Practical Training

Click the link below to join the class:

WhatsApp: https:///FDyoFAN6KEBGcaw9VKuZXB

Telegram: http:///graphicsclass101
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by surgical: 5:23am On Mar 02, 2021
simplesearch:
West that know how to use media to their advantage anyday anytime. By the time they finish lecturing on how bad cow meat is, even some northerners might join the campaign and start boycotting cow meat.
They don't eat cow meat before Na, the closest they go to eating cow is the bone,insteat of the meat ,they eat the bones,dont know why though.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by namedo: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2021
THE CAMPAIGN STARTS HERE!!

If you want a healthy heart, don't eat beaf(red meat). It poisons the system with high bad cholesterol level.

STAY OFF BEAF AND LIVE LONGER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by yommen: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2021
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking the truth or taking resolute action against injustice...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE
...but unfortunately,Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims don't appreciate them cos they haven't bowed to Tinubu & the caliphate yet just like the useless Ohaneze.
I'm not from the West but I so love AFENIFERE.
Umahi/Kalu/Ohaneze should keep dreaming of presidency, nonsense!...the lesson wey Tinubu dey learn now never clear dem.Dem think say dem wise pass .We go see.
Make baba God keep us all alive reach 2023,the drama wey go happen go sweet that is if there still exists the GREATEST scam,#ONENIGERIA then.
I just said it as it is,if you no like am,go to HELL!

The only issue with your comments is the Yoruba Muslims. Yorubas are definitely divided on issues but religious. The main problems of Yorubas are the politicians and even traditional rulers. Many of them are scared of losing their juicy positions because of the benefits attached to the positions. I have a friend who is a Christian and also a politician. This my friend is never happy when you speak against APC or Tinubu. So is this not an issue of interest?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Feministolash(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2021
We should also block our Red Oil and Kolanut from going to the northern region by doing this everyone would know it's weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by yommen: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:
Abeg na by force to eat Cow? Alternatives yapa. They should make it even one week. Let us see if Northerners will not begin to beg. Nonsense.

I stopped eating cow or anything meat over a month ago. i also try to evangelize the idea. I'm surprised many Yorubas think too slow. Look at them saying 'just a day'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AfonjaConehead: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2021
God bless Afenifere...I hope the yoruba people are seeing the difference between them and the tifnubu tin god they are worshipping!?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by yommen: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Let see how this yorubas Campaign will go.

The reason they want to start it on friday is,so that they will buy and store enough kpomo before they begin doing their show face and mouth action.

Every Easterners should just be an observer,i don't want hear another yoruba runo,Igbos want to destroy our lagos.

You are too tribalistic to think straight, I swear. Is this only a Yoruba problems. SW has more people of non Yoruba Origin than any other part. May be you Ibos should also start packing your load and head back to the east so that we can hear your voice realistically.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by yommen: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:
Double wahala for Nama.
Somebody is refusing to supply you beef and you in turn is planning to campaign against consuming the same beef.
To be honest I didn't see this one coming.
Yorubas really outdid themselves this time.

Anyways those that are shocked like me should pose for a selfie

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by AfonjaConehead: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
AnanseK:

I thought the Northerners were “the parasites “ that produce nothing. Why is the south worried when they have grass cutters and lizards.

See Mallam and his mentality!!!

Who asked you to cancel your just few days strike?
If you northerners are bold,continue with the strike now...continue and let's see if how you gonna survive..grin grin

Then if you are men,push for it,let everyone answer him papa name.....let everyone go their ways...

Rubbish
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by spinna: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Why in the world should anyone in the country talk about cows in 2021 as if they fit in this tech age? Even civilized countries don't ever have cow matters in their mainstream media and are laughing at our backwardness. Yall that own these cows and sell them for profit need to do the needful - build ranches, raise your cows, make delivery when it comes.

Why should humans be sharing road with cows. Why should people's farms be destroyed by cows, and people get killed and raped by herdsmen.

Common sense. Do things the right way, make your cool profit without messing with someone else's livelihood.

Oga did you read what i wrote about establishing pastures?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by slydog(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
yommen:

I stopped eating cow or anything meat over a month ago. i also try to evangelize the idea. I'm surprised many Yorubas think too slow. Look at them saying 'just a day'.

I'm seriously looking into this, and people here in PH are now considering eating goat meat. For over two weeks now, I've been booking for live goat to no avail.

Goat meat is lean meat, low bad cholesterol, very good for elderly ones. White meat if I may add

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by HacheNoire: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2021
yommen:

I myself have stopped drinking water.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Soolmus: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Lol.. fulani go hear am, when we all boycott their stupid cows
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by LastProphet: 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
igbeke:
I have stopped the consumption of beef in my household for close to a year now.
If you know what the fulanis do with these cows before selling.....,
It is well. Pls boycott beef in Nigeria if you love yourself and your household.

They release sperm into them during bestiality
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I was thinking the DSS will arrested people that initiated this blockage and also look into the issue of herdsmen killing innocent people and farmers in there farmlands but instead everything is politics in this country..one where only the northern region is always favoured than there brother's in the south.
No wonder the southern governor general was fired by Lugard when he vehemently refused the almagamation of northern and southern Nigeria, for he knew a day will come like this and the south revenue will be used to cater for the northern shortfall.
May God help this country for a bloodbath will be so disastrous!
The southerers are the foolish ones. They follow blindly all in the name if civilization

FTC dedicated to everyone eager for peace to return to our country
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by okorogodwin4(m): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Friday is too far because they have lifted ban on food comming to the south
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Zaggafrank: 6:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Waste of time. They will campaign in public and go behind to eat a whole cattle
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
HacheNoire:

I myself have stopped drinking water.

Lol. What do you drink then? Coconut juice?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.