Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (49052 Views)

G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by teebaxy(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Let see how this yorubas Campaign will go.

The reason they want to start it on friday is,so that they will buy and store enough kpomo before they begin doing their show face and mouth action.

Every Easterners should just be an observer,i don't want hear another yoruba runo,Igbos want to destroy our lagos.
the message is clear to all yorubas in sw...if una wan join na una problem be that
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by neonly: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Odua1stson:
Fvck them, fvck their cow
Anything cow from fulani must be put to a stop in yoruba land, let's show those fools they are useless and we don't want anything to do with them again.

My question is why is Fulani always dragging Hausa man into der fight
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by osamz007: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
lool. The moniker was trying to book space nii, as if he'd be handsomely rewarded for it

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Odua1stson: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
neonly:

My question is why is Fulani always dragging Hausa man into der fight
they are one now
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by neonly: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Odua1stson:
they are one now

Nope they are not one
Ask an Hausa man if he like Fulani people u will be surprise d answer u get
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Alhajiobi(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking the truth or taking resolute action against injustice...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE
...but unfortunately,Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims don't appreciate them cos they haven't bowed to Tinubu & the caliphate yet just like the useless Ohaneze.
I'm not from the West but I so love AFENIFERE.
Umahi/Kalu/Ohaneze should keep dreaming of presidency, nonsense!...the lesson wey Tinubu dey learn now never clear dem.Dem think say dem wise pass .We go see.
Make baba God keep us all alive reach 2023,the drama wey go happen go sweet that is if there still exists the GREATEST scam,#ONENIGERIA then.
I just said it as it is,if you no like am,go to HELL!

AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, CAN, FALANA, FFK, BANDITS, OPC ARE ALL SUBSIDIARIES OF PDP.

GOOD MORNING THE PEACE LOVING NIGERIANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by benado2020(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2021
What will they gain from this?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2021
yommen:

You are too tribalistic to think straight, I swear. Is this only a Yoruba problems. SW has more people of non Yoruba Origin than any other part. May be you Ibos should also start packing your load and head back to the east so that we can hear your voice realistically.
Is lagos yoruba state?

Try nonesense there and see
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

Blame nnamdi KANU for that.
So Nnamdi Kanu is now yoruba youths that burn oba palace and loot Igbos businesses.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Cammo: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
This is getting serious.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is lagos yoruba state?

Lol. Igbos and their misguided sense of entitlement in the land of others. Lagos is not a Yoruba State ba? Is it an Igbos State? Because some of your brethren have houses and businesses in the State now mean Lagos is not a Yoruba State?

This is how, wherever you go on Earth, be it Ghana or South Africa, you troublesome and emptily arrogant Igbos always make your host regret accommodating you.

Only Igbos think and talk like this and trust me the Yorubas are now taking note of the malevolent expansionist agenda you lot hosts which, in the grand scheme of things, makes you no better than Fulani marauders. You and them will be checked deliberately from now on. Keep talking. Emotional mumu.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by authority2006(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2021
igbeke:
I have stopped the consumption of beef in my household for close to a year now.
If you know what the fulanis do with these cows before selling.....,
It is well. Pls boycott beef in Nigeria if you love yourself and your household.

Here we go again! All manners of rubbish statements from sick minds
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by mafluxfire: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2021
you extend the boycott to the yam, tomatoes, pepper, fruits and everything that comes from the North.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Igbos and their misguided sense of entitlement in the land of others. Lagos is not a Yoruba State ba? Is it an Igbos State? Because some of your brethren have houses and businesses in the State now mean Lagos is not a Yoruba State?

This is how, wherever you go on Earth, be it Ghana or South Africa, you troublesome and emptily arrogant Igbos always make your host regret accommodating you.

Only Igbos think and talk like this and trust me the Yorubas are now taking note of the malevolent expansionist agenda you lot hosts which, in the grand scheme of things, makes you no better than Fulani marauders. You and them will be checked deliberately from now on. Keep talking. Emotional mumu.
If you like cry from now till next year nothing will happen.

If you people are not comfortable with lagos again,then go and form Odudufraud with your five state.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by mauchiz: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Is an opportunity to enlighten Nigerians how bad cow meat is.

Let's go green, eat more of fruits.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
fk001:

Yea they can come and meet me here in Abuja and in one of the most secured locations in the country or maybe if they start kidnapping by flight then i might be their victim. These are the only two places that our path will come across each other.

If not forget, let me continue watching the drama between your people and the herdsmen on social media

UN Office in Abuja was bombed. Is your location as safe as UN Office in the FCT? See why you're an idiot.
You foolish Abbokkis think you are safe until the monsters you made come knocking on yur doors.

2 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
authority2006:

Here we go again! All manners of rubbish statements from sick minds

Fulanis have sex with their cattle. Yes or no?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is lagos yoruba state?

No, it is an Igbo state.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

No, it is an Igbo state.
Land grabber Lagos is not yoruba state.

Don't try nonesense here.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Land grabber Lagos is not yoruba state.

Don't try nonesense here.

Yes na, Lagos is an Igbo state. That is why when Igbos saw pepper at Okota the other day, they dared not even come out. Even when their shops were locked at Oshodi, they couldn't do anything.
Lagos is an Igbo state, shebi the Governor is an Igbo man called Ifeanyi Sanwo-Chukwu.

Dumb mofo
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Victorclean1: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Tunder fire them. Make I go njoy my chicken okro soup

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by isaiahethan: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Reason we don’t need northern food
Have you been to the north,well if you have not
These are my reason northerners should increase the blockade
1,infertility
Northern Nigeria are known to have the most toughest climate conditions in Nigeria,which make their farm produce infertile without fertilizer,
2,consumption of fertilized farm produce causes cancer,due to the tough climate conditions in the north they engage in too much fertilizer applications which at the end changes the test of farm produce
3,fertilized vegetables can’t be compare with home grown vegetables

The last time I visited north I realize that their vegetables and cucumber have different taste as a result of fertilization
I realize that vegetables turns black after cooking and taste bitter
Cucumber also have butter taste unlike cucumber grown in the south
4,we all know that red meat is very bad to our health,hence we need to curb consumption of cow meet

5, in olden people live upto 130 years and ,and barely develop the kind of sickness this generation witness ,is because they eat nature vitals without fertilizers

6,in develop world,70 %of rich men have small garden where they plan various type of vegetables,it help us know what we consume

7,this blockade will help southerners engage massively into agriculture,because we have fertile land,apart from fulani herdsmen atrocities,we have no other challenge

Etc

You're very smart. Well said
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by PureMe01: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Alhajiobi:

AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, CAN, FALANA, FFK, BANDITS, OPC ARE ALL SUBSIDIARIES OF PDP.

GOOD MORNING THE PEACE LOVING NIGERIANS.

who has time for your PDP/APC argument
Let your darling APC fight the terrorism happening in your darling SW.It wasn't close to this bad during PDP era if you must be involve PDP/APC, nonsense!
What has PDP/APC given you since you started supported them?

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by authority2006(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2021
[s]
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking the truth or taking resolute action against injustice...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE
...but unfortunately,Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims don't appreciate them cos they haven't bowed to Tinubu & the caliphate yet just like the useless Ohaneze.
I'm not from the West but I so love AFENIFERE.
Umahi/Kalu/Ohaneze should keep dreaming of presidency, nonsense!...the lesson wey Tinubu dey learn now never clear dem.Dem think say dem wise pass .We go see.
Make baba God keep us all alive reach 2023,the drama wey go happen go sweet that is if there still exists the GREATEST scam,#ONENIGERIA then.
I just said it as it is,if you no like am,go to HELL!
[/s]

Afenifere is an arm of the major opposition party. Anything for disunity is what gives them orgasm.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Pyhonist: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
AS IF THIS RUBBISH WEY YOU TYPE NOW REACH YOUR MIND. WEREY DISGUISE grin

YORUBAS, KNOW THY ENEMIES

Who are thy enemies...my guy apart from applying too much of unnatural fertilizer to farm produces, personal hygiene is far from northerners.

If you want to remain healthy boycut anything from the north.

If you be northerner...its your fucking headache
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by miraculousGod(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2021
The cow sef no dey sweet again
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by RillJ(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
GeeOh:
Na wa o,wahala b like gold circle e dey quick burst.

Oracle no go kee u ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by abbeyty90: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Hope my uncle no go use this as an excuse not to buy cow he promised me for my wedding
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by eteba(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
We say no to cow meat.....
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by PapalsBull(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
fk001:

Yea they can come and meet me here in Abuja and in one of the most secured locations in the country or maybe if they start kidnapping by flight then i might be their victim. These are the only two places that our path will come across each other.

If not forget, let me continue watching the drama between your people and the herdsmen on social media

Why did you ran away from your native Maiduguri? Do you know what people there and especially those in rural Borno and not secured areas are facing in the hands of Islamic jihadists because they weren't able to escape?

You escape, and going by what you wrote, they can die and non of your business because your future and that of your 10th generation is secured.

Soonest, when these people in your native Maiduguri and Borno are no more you will be left with animals and die-hard jihadists who are hell-bent in implementing Sharia law.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by authority2006(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

Fulanis have sex with their cattle. Yes or no?

No. Prove it. How can I say yes to invalidated allegation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.