Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (49062 Views)

G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Let them still that their cows to Niger, Mali Benin , we from the south don't need the meet.

What ever is going on in this country is exactly what Buhari wanted for Nigerians just that the jagaban of SW never knew he thought it was just politics alone.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by ngadaAwo: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2021
PapalsBull:

Why did you ran away from your native Maiduguri? Do you know what people there and especially those in rural Borno and not secured areas are facing in the hands of Islamic jihadists because they weren't able to escape?

You escape, and going by what you wrote, they can die and non of your business because your future and that of your 10th generation is secured.

Soonest, when these people in your native Maiduguri and Borno are no more you will be left with animals and die-hard jihadists who are hell-bent in implementing Sharia law.

Kiss the truth.
how far my old friend wink
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Lagoon0: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So Nnamdi Kanu is now yoruba youths that burn oba palace and loot Igbos businesses.
Leave oba palace out of this. Nnamdi audio asked for brt and tinubu property to be burnt and it happened.

The video of those guys who went to oriental hotel were igbos.

The oba palace is not part of what I'm saying. Igbo's use the advantage that some Yoruba won't suspect their ulterior motive to burn property.

We need to watch Igbo people with care, not only Fulani , meanwhile let your nnmandi KANU keep running his mouth , were at alert . make any yeye move in Lagos
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by ransomed: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
No more suya, no more kilichi, no more cowhead. Okuko ,ewu, and ezi are now trending.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Lagoon0: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is lagos yoruba state?

Try nonesense there and see
The tapa of oshodi, the egun of badagry, the aworis of eko the ijebus of epe and ikorodu the eko people of eko.

Who own Lagos ? Omo Igbo bah!

The next command you'll receive from kanu to try nonsense in Lagos, we'll see you off to the borders of asaba
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

Leave oba palace out of this. Nnamdi audio asked for brt and tinubu property to be burnt and it happened.

The video of those guys who went to oriental hotel were igbos.

The oba palace is not part of what I'm saying. Igbo's use the advantage that some Yoruba won't suspect their ulterior motive to burn property.

We need to watch Igbo people with care, not only Fulani , meanwhile let your nnmandi KANU keep running his mouth , were at alert . make any yeye move in Lagos
Continue making you noise.

Everyone knows yoruba youths looted Igbos shop in Lagos,burn many places and loot Oba's palace.

The videos and pictures of yoruba youths doing that dey for internet.

As for Kanu,he big pass you yobas.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by oyeb15: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Cat meat is d sweetest.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Lagoon0: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Continue making you noise.

Everyone knows yoruba youths looted Igbos shop in Lagos,burn many places and loot Oba's palace.

The videos and pictures of yoruba youths doing that dey for internet.

As for Kanu,he big pass you yobas.
You go dey alright las las. After Fulani na ipob next
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

The tapa of oshodi, the egun of badagry, the aworis of eko the ijebus of epe and ikorodu the eko people of eko.

Who own Lagos ? Omo Igbo bah!

The next command you'll receive from kanu to try nonsense in Lagos, we'll see you off to the borders of asaba
Noise makers with their empty threatgrin
grin
Yoba youths are known looters.

Always looking for a way to loot,if they no loot Igbos properties,they will loot hausa properties.

They even loot their Oba's palace.

Try that nonsense again in lagos and see how we will deal with you miscreants.

Thank God Kanu now have yoba youths that obeys his commandgrin grin
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Brunicekid(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I was thinking the DSS will arrested people that initiated this blockage and also look into the issue of herdsmen killing innocent people and farmers in there farmlands but instead everything is politics in this country..one where only the northern region is always favoured than there brother's in the south.
No wonder the southern governor general was fired by Lugard when he vehemently refused the almagamation of northern and southern Nigeria, for he knew a day will come like this and the south revenue will be used to cater for the northern shortfall.
May God help this country for a bloodbath will be so disastrous!

FTC dedicated to everyone eager for peace to return to our country
*will arrest people that initiated thus blockage
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

You go dey alright las las. After Fulani na ipob next
The same fulanis that's chasing you to benin republic.grin grin

Cowards.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Excuses: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2021
fk001:

Yea they can come and meet me here in Abuja and in one of the most secured locations in the country or maybe if they start kidnapping by flight then i might be their victim. These are the only two places that our path will come across each other.

If not forget, let me continue watching the drama between your people and the herdsmen on social media

Always thinking defensively, that's why your number 2.. Abacha was in Aso Rock yet he died..Never under estimate life changing circumstances..Mr. secured future of your 10th generation.. watch your mouth, pride goes with a fall!

Typical life of an average African Man is bragging of their wealth..
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by SANDAT(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Samson0599:

I think am beginning to believe this thing,in my former School,I used to have one fulani student who told me point blank they don't eat cow meat but she refused to tell me the reason, when I insisted I want to know why she stylishly left my presence. Till date I have not seen a Fulani eating cow meat
Dont spread false information. I have seen Fulani people slaughter and eat cow meat during naming ceremonies. You are obviously not close to them.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Samson0599:

I think am beginning to believe this thing,in my former School,I used to have one fulani student who told me point blank they don't eat cow meat but she refused to tell me the reason, when I insisted I want to know why she stylishly left my presence. Till date I have not seen a Fulani eating cow meat

They don't.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by blackfase(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

No wonder the southern governor general was fired by Lugard when he vehemently refused the almagamation of northern and southern Nigeria, ...

Just hearing of this for the first time. So there was a very sensible Gov Gen at the time who saw tomorrow. Heaven continue to bless his soul....
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Mutaultope(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
who needs cow meat now ?

just eat BESKE and you will be alright
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
erniok:

Abeg where una dey get una story wey no dey any history book or internet.

you no sabi history n.a.....just Google southern Nigeria, you will See all including the then governor general that Lord luggard fired when he refuse the idea to join the south with the north....it real, read it n learn from history!
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by erniok(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

you no sabi history n.a.....just Google southern Nigeria, you will See all including the then governor general that Lord luggard fired when he refuse the idea to join the south with the north....it real, read it n learn from history!
Give me the link, what is the name of the man he fired. Stop posting falsehood. Lugard was appointed as governor general southern and northern protectorate by the colonial office after sir Walter Egerton.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by favor914: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2021
ransomed:
No more suya, no more kilichi, no more cowhead. Okuko ,ewu, and ezi are now trending.
Of the 3 you mentioned Chicken, Goat, & pigs, which of them are the Ndigbos known for? Las las You will fall back to our Aboki brothers.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by niggadee(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Beef is one of the very hardest foods to digest not healthy
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
erniok:

Give me the link, what is the name of the man he fired. Stop posting falsehood. Lugard was appointed as governor general southern and northern protectorate by the colonial office after sir Walter Egerton.

oga, you seem to read less n no less too about history. .I dnt need to give you any man's name or link to prove any point. I have established my presence online n on the internet since 2011 so I know wat am saying...

do you know southern Nigeria had its own flag?
Google 'SOUTHERN NIGERIA '.....then read the piece n information contain.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by erniok(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

oga, you seem to read less n no less too about history. .I dnt need to give you any man's name or link to prove any point. I have established my presence online n on the internet since 2011 so I know wat am saying...

Oga, you are the epitome of ignorance on rampage. If your source at this age can't be found online, then it's best beer Parlour gist.

I know a lot about Nigeria history than you even think you know. Please stop the spread of falsehood and read for once.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by erniok(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Oga, you are the epitome of ignorance on rampage. If your source at this age can't be found online, then it's best beer Parlour gist.

I know a lot about Nigeria history than you even think you know. Just give me a name and you can't even do it. Please stop the spread of falsehood and read for once.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
erniok:

I know a lot about Nigeria history than you even think you know. Just give me a name and you can't even do it. Please stop the spread of falsehood and read for once.

wonderful!

you can love me or you can leave me before you judge me, just let me be me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.