Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My X-girl Friend Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My X-girl Friend Want Me Back (798 Views)

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My X-girl Friend Want Me Back by pappykay1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
PLS HELP my x-girl friend want me to be sleeping with her back and am married likewise her too she is married, not bcus of anything but bcus she has NOT giving birth ever since she got married for over 4yrs now and i dont no what to do she keep on calling my phone evrytyme day and nyte am confused, and i dont want to break my home. Pls advice me
Re: My X-girl Friend Want Me Back by Mavor: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Are you not man enough to tell her to Bleep off cos you are married? Why must you come here and open a thread on this issue? Except you are tempted. It's a bad idea my guy. You are married, dont joke with that. But some women sha!!
Re: My X-girl Friend Want Me Back by Thirst4Lif: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Remind her you are both married to other people and, unlike her, you take your wedding

vows seriously. THEN tell her to bleep off like Mavor suggested! cheesy
Re: My X-girl Friend Want Me Back by 25omega(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mavor:

Are you not man enough to tell her to bleep off cos you are married? Why must you come here and open a thread on this issue? Except you are tempted. It's a bad idea my guy. You are married, dont joke with that. But some women sha!!
simple!!! nothing left to say

(1) (Reply)

If I Was A Woman. / Fun To Be With Or Fun To Look At? / Please Help-what Do Guys Like As Bday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.