Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love (422 Views)

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Its true, Redpill has men's right in it but is a mechanism to not just cope with female manipulation (which is not all bad in all cases, but will make you a "fool for love" in all cases), but to become a Male manipulator yourself. Once the doctrine sticks, it's hard to undo.

Feminism on the other has women's right in it but also a supremacy undertone for women to oppress men. Infact anywhere feminism goes, divorce rate goes up, every single damn place and moral value goes down equally.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by budaatum: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
Its true, Redpill has men's right in it but is a mechanism to not just cope with female manipulation (which is not all bad in all cases, but will make you a "fool for love" in all cases), but to become a Male manipulator yourself. Once the doctrine sticks, it's hard to undo.

Feminism on the other has women's right in it but also a supremacy undertone for women to oppress men. Infact anywhere feminism goes, divorce rate goes up, every single damn place and moral value goes down equally.

I like to think that fundamental redpill doctrine does not actually recommend any mechanism to cope with female manipulation. It just points out the methods used by females to manipulate weaker males and leaves the solution to the empowered individual. All the proposed methods you see are the opinions of various redpillers in the manosphere. Often it requires you to outmanipulate the manipulators, which is also unjust.

But I agree with you on one thing, men who understand how females try to manipulate them do not fall in love. This is because 'love' is one of the most effective weapons that females use to manipulate men. Why arm your adversary with her most dangerous weapon? Men who fall in 'love' always act like fools; and with that door mat attitude, they never get the object of their 'love' anyway.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I like to think that fundamental redpill doctrine does not actually recommend any mechanism to cope with female manipulation. It just points out the methods used by females to manipulate weaker males and leaves the solution to the empowered individual. All the proposed methods you see are the opinions of various redpillers in the manosphere. Often it requires you to outmanipulate the manipulators, which is also unjust.

But I agree with you on one thing, men who understand how females try to manipulate them do not fall in love. This is because 'love' is one of the most effective weapons that females use to manipulate men. Why arm your adversary with her most dangerous weapon? Men who fall in 'love' always act like fools; and with that door mat attitude, they never get the object of their 'love' anyway.

True, but if you dont strike a balance you may soon fall amongst men in MGTOW. And I think that is a problem
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by budaatum: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Aged 17 and a self-described “late bloomer virgin”, he was growing apprehensive about going to college when he stumbled across online men’s rights forums that seemed to hold all the answers. “I believed in it so much,” the now 24-year-old tells me via Skype from his home in Portugal, “It was such a fantastic thing to me… Back then I used to say that I was so happy about finding out about the Red Pill and pick up artists that I would rather be with them than win the lottery.

“I don’t know why I believed so deeply because it really makes no sense.”
https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/reddit-the-red-pill-interview-how-misogyny-spreads-online

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
Aged 17 and a self-described “late bloomer virgin”, he was growing apprehensive about going to college when he stumbled across online men’s rights forums that seemed to hold all the answers. “I believed in it so much,” the now 24-year-old tells me via Skype from his home in Portugal, “It was such a fantastic thing to me… Back then I used to say that I was so happy about finding out about the Red Pill and pick up artists that I would rather be with them than win the lottery.

“I don’t know why I believed so deeply because it really makes no sense.”
https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/reddit-the-red-pill-interview-how-misogyny-spreads-online

A redpiller doesnt mean you are a woman hater but if not checked you can be a woman hater .
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

True, but if you dont strike a balance you may soon fall amongst men in MGTOW. And I think that is a problem

Like I said, MGTOW is only one of many coping mechanisms developed by members of the redpiller movement. Not falling in love however, is a fundamental teaching across all redpillers. Falling in love is not essential for being with a woman. Marriage is difficult enough even without the folly of adding some pseudo emotional concept of love madness into the mix. In any case, women get married all the time, though they neither feel nor understand 'love' as it is defined.

1 Like

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Like I said, MGTOW is only one of many coping mechanisms developed by members of the redpiller movement. Not falling in love however, is a fundamental teaching across all redpillers. Falling in love is not essential for being with a woman. Marriage is difficult enough even without the folly of adding some pseudo emotional concept of love madness into the mix. In any case, women get married all the time, though they neither feel nor understand 'love' as it is defined.

True. The whole game is messed up.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2021
LOVE?? I don bilivit. But some, limited in number might find others attractive and charming over some personal contentment to their interests.

needanswer:

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
LOVE?? I don bilivit. But some, limited in number might find others attractive and charming over some personal contentment to their interests.

Now you understand why I am bored. The love part doesn't get me (I can only believe you love me when I am broke or jobless and not when I suit your dream guy narrative) i need something else to get to me, something outside love.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Ah! This is where the virus is. So, you're now exposed to the wiles and specially manipulative state of mind, body and soul dogma called love. Love doesn't exist, but you're trying to find one? The audacity to view of oneself being an exception over the TRUTH baffles my problem solving proccessor to reality. Weigh the chances of your success to how you'd specify your car's trim level unto placing an order. If she's 6/10, go with her, Las Las you too ain't perfect and a 10 to her. From history, marriage without "LOVE" initially lasts the most and more blissful.

needanswer:

Now you understand why I am bored. The love part doesn't get me (I can only believe you love me when I am broke or jobless and not when I suit your dream guy narrative) i need something else to get to me, something outside love.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Ah! This is where the virus is. So, you're now exposed to the wiles and specially manipulative state of mind, body and soul dogma called love. Love doesn't exist, but you're trying to find one? The audacity to view of oneself being an exception over the TRUTH baffles my problem solving proccessor to reality.

I am not trying to find one cause I know it doesnt exist. Unconditional love which is true love doesnt exist. I am just trying to find someone I can live long term with and not regret it ultimately.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Modified, check.

needanswer:

I am not trying to find one cause I no it doesnt exist. Unconditional love which is true love doesnt exist. I am just trying to find someone I can live long term with and not regret it ultimately.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Modified, check.

Okay
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by tobechi20(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2021
You made a point
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Ah! This is where the virus is. So, you're now exposed to the wiles and specially manipulative state of mind, body and soul dogma called love. Love doesn't exist, but you're trying to find one? The audacity to view of oneself being an exception over the TRUTH baffles my problem solving proccessor to reality. Weigh the chances of your success to how you'd specify your car's trim level unto placing an order. If she's 6/10, go with her, Las Las you too ain't perfect and a 10 to her. From history, marriage without "LOVE" initially lasts the most and more blissful.

You just said something that got to me. "From history, marriage without Love initially lasts the most". I guess its cause of the lower expectations and eventually with time they bond in their own way.

Hmmm, maybe this is what I was looking for . It sounds good.

1 Like

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Ned nwoko 2. Lol! Hope it'll feel good also.

needanswer:

You just said something that got to me. "From history, marriage without Love initially lasts the most". I guess its cause of the lower expectations and eventually with time they bond in their own way.

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Ned nwoko 2. Lol

If you mean as a billionaire, amen. But 6 wives never. 1 is enough
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Cracked me up, big time. Your choice, choose what suits ya.
needanswer:

If you mean as a billionaire, amen. But 6 wives never. 1 is enough
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Cracked me up, big time. Your choice, choose what suits ya.

You too, hope your romance life is thriving too?
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by TheVictim01(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Just came outta Shit, now I'm good though. Dude is working his ass of to 2010 bmw 335i, sponsor Grand parents pilgrims and foot siblings school expenses. Daddy should rest small!
needanswer:

You too, hope your romance life is thriving too?
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
TheVictim01:
Just came outta Shit, now I'm good though. Dude is working his ass of to 2010 bmw 335i, sponsor Grand parents pilgrims and foot siblings school expenses. Daddy should rest small!

You doing good although this is more than romance.

1 Like

Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

No. It's because without love, both parties enter the marriage with eyes wide open, not just the woman.
Re: When You Go Redpilled Or Feminist You Can't Truly Love Or Fall In Love by needanswer: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No. It's because without love, both parties enter the marriage with eyes wide open, not just the woman.

Another angle.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her / Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? / SOCIAL MEDIA DATE: Ever Been Positively Surprised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.