Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6078 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
You guys are weaklings

It will take few days before our troops annex all of the igbos trust us

No be all this one ona dey make mouth up and down
What is your tribe, we are Igbos, what are you
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by awgumayor: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
We will never be part of your biafra
Who needs you in Biafra? Charles Udeogaranya has proposed Ndigbo republic based on Henry Willink minority commission map of Nigeria 1957-1958, if South east fail to produce the 2023 President. You know where the map starts and where it ends. So get lost with your inconsequential tower of babel.

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by awgumayor: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

What is your tribe, we are Igbos, what are you
The idiot is from tiny isoko that is not up to a village in Igboland. When tribes in Niger Delta are talking tiny isoko will also talks. They better absorb in urohbo for one to at least notice them.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
awgumayor:
The idiot is from tiny isoko that is not up to a village in Igboland. When tribes in Niger Delta are talking tiny isoko will also talks. They better absorb in urohbo for one to at least notice them.
Oh, Isokko, now I understand his pain, But on a good day, Anioma alone will absorb them na, what are they really looking for, they should join the other Niger tribes na, instead of trying to play victim by eying our territory, before they bring United nations to our borders let it be know to the world that they are the one finding our troubles, we dey our dey oo, make them respect their space, these people are just very evil so they are happy with the way Nigeria split AlaIgbo into pieces they had never seen any thing, shey it all of us in the east, they should watch out
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
BKayy:

That stupid deal you had with Ikwerre is not recognized by the Igbo nation. PH and all the land surrounding it is not Ikwerre's personal property to give out or share with anybody.
No co-owner of that land is recognized in Igboland

We don't know you [ Igbo]. As for the Rebisi people they know their history. They know how they got there. I won't be forced to say more than that.

If anyone will have a deal it is them with us and not the other way round.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kirigidi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
AlexBells:
In Ojukwus Voice "They Called us a Tiny Dot in the Map", now my question is, the way we are Scattering airports in AlaIgbo, I hope one day planes won't collide into each other, PH airport, Asaba Airport, Enugu Airport, Sam Mbakwe Airport (Imo), Now Anambra is building and Ebonyi is building, all in AlaIgbo, abegoo, AlaIgbo should take it easy oo.

After the airports na to come together and dredge Azumini River be next projects. Abia better get ready becuase we will fix their leadership madness soon, if not for the love of AlaIgbo, we will just loan everyone that ever ruled Abia state to China.
Through whose land will you dredge it? The last time I checked, that River flows across Ogoni land. Will they grant the permission to dredge through their land?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by actrinity(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
PoloG:
Go to portharcourt and shout alaigbo.. if you make it [quote author=PoloG post=99535488]
stop saying what u don't know just to create division. My wife is an Igbo from port Harcourt. u dare not say to his father that theyre not igbo, he will shop of ur head for trying to divide igbo nation the more. The first time I visited them, I came on Saturday and slept over to Sunday. All their discussions were in Igbo. ii was wondering what's going on, coz I've read so many online that pH is not igbo. so on Sunday, we went to service, and to my greatest surprise, it was igbo service. it prompted me to ask questions. You know the response i got?
The old woman beside me, said that I should not mind Nigeria and their divide and rule. she said pH is an Igbo city and the church services in the city are only in English and Igbo. there is no other language used for service except the two.
when I got home, I asked my in-law same question and told me that he's a full blooded igbo and anyone that says otherwise to his hearing risks his or her life. So my dear, forget Nigeria and their lies.
ask urself why saro wiwa excluded pH in his Niger delta Republic( for the Ijaw) map...that's coz he knew very well that pH is not ijaw , but igbo.
the day ikwerre openly accept their igbo was like the aniomas of delta, that's the day ownership of pH will die a natural death.
shalom. alive login on nairaland and call me bastard grin grin
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by kehnton(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lab Manager + Owerri + Medical Diagnostics Facility

info@careerrudder.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People / Kano Assembly Minority Leader Dumps PDP For PRP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.