Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6081 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

That stupid deal you had with Ikwerre is not recognized by the Igbo nation. PH and all the land surrounding it is not Ikwerre's personal property to give out or share with anybody.
No co-owner of that land is recognized in Igboland
Imagine my town in this stupid map

Any not my business other will fight for thiers

Last time I checked biafra don't have access to the ocean
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Not my business
If you want peace you get peace, but if you trespass
It will not end well
4kU! I'm Niger Delta myself and the igbos ain't my enemies....and they are wise enough to know how to relate well..
Again 4kU.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Biafra is in the ocean, talk about the bight of Biafra, unless you wanted to say AlaIgbo has no access to the sea, that's also a lie, we have access to the sea and also right to the sea by international convention, meet our navy in the Atlantic ocean we will still sail your creeks
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

4kU! I'm Niger Delta myself and the igbos ain't my enemies....and they are wise enough to know how to relate well..
Again 4kU.
Igbos are never my enemy
I have many igbo friends

Nope they are not bad

But they should know that respect is reciprocal
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

LOL.
The map is clear enough for a blind man to see.
Well that aside. If you think the SE of Nigeria will be made to be a country on her own and you few people will be the ones holding them against "access to sea" don't you think it is a suicide mission.
If you read "the art of war" you will know that denying a nation like the Igbo access to what their way of life "depends" is the most destructive stuff you can ever imagine.
Countries faced with similar fate like you do against the Igbo nation cede some their port to the other desperado peacefully because if they don't, they will be posed with the risk of total annexation like Kiev or Sinai peninsula.
But you are African, you have a penchant for slavery/occupation and Igbo nation will grant you that
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Igbos are never my enemy
I have many igbo friends

Nope they are not bad

But they should know that respect is reciprocal
Who are you, respect is not reciprocal, respect is relational, did you respect us and you want to annex our territory into your Niger Delta Republic, just leave our lands so that's the first sign of respect, otherwise we want you to reciprocate fire not respect we don't have time to demand respects, we deal with you if you don't respect yourself then leave you in regrets.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

LOL.
The map is clear enough for a blind man to see.
Well that aside. If you think the SE of Nigeria will be made to be a country on her own and you few people will be the ones holding them against "access to sea" don't you think it is a suicide mission.
If you read "the art of war" you will know that denying a nation like the Igbo access to what their way of life "depends" is the most destructive stuff you can ever imagine.
Countries faced with similar fate like you do against the Igbo nation cede some their port to the other desperado peacefully because if they don't, they will be posed with the risk of total annexation like Kiev or Sinai peninsula.
But you are African, you have a penchant for slavery/occupation and Igbo nation will grant you that
I see future war are inevitable

Prepare for round two

This will not be against Nigeria this time

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Who are you, respect is not reciprocal, respect is relational, did you respect us and you want to annex our territory into your Niger Delta Republic, just leave our lands so that's the first sign of respect, otherwise we want you to reciprocate fire not respect we don't have time to demand respects, we deal with you if you don't respect yourself then leave you in regrets.
We didn't annex anything
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Have you wondered what comes about Niger delta?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Part of ondo is also part of our new republic

You either peacefully leave or get annihilated

Google the history of California and Texas

You will understand what will be coming soon
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Have you wondered what comes about Niger delta?
What's our business with Niger Delta
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Part of ondo is also part of our new republic

You either peacefully leave or get annihilated

Google the history of California and Texas

You will understand what will be coming soon

What's our business with Ondo
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Prepare for round two

DO have the capacity to kill more than half of the Igbo population? If not the case of the Uiyghurs or Palestinians will be yours.
Just like Israel, we also have historical claim over the land you stay in. The map up there is the most generous map you can see though it is the authentic one but a tweak here and there might not be noticeable. Some cover where you want to hide to. So you see, the odds were never and will not be in your favour
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

DO have the capacity to kill more than half of the Igbo population? If not the case of the Uiyghurs or Palestinians will be yours.
Just like Israel, we also have historical claim over the land you stay in. The map up their is the most generous map you can see. Some cover where you want to hide to. So you see, the odds were never and will not be in your favour
I don't have any thing to say again

But Niger delta is not a part of biafra and will never be
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

Just like Israel, we also have historical claim over the land you stay in. The map up there is the most generous map you can see though it is the authentic one but a tweak here and there might not be noticeable. Some cover where you want to hide to. So you see, the odds were never and will not be in your favour
Exactly you guys true aim trying to expand your landlock area
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Prepare for round two

Good it will be AlaIgbo with some collection of Eastern tribes yet we use divide and rule let's see how Akwaibom will come and Join Edo to drag Asaba with Igbos or How Efik will join Edo or Ijaw to drag Igbo part of PH with Igbos, divide and exterminate then annex, that's if you fail to behave
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Illegal encroachment on our lands means war
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
The more you call us landlocked the more we expand it until you say are no longer landlocked, don't talk yourself into danger.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Lonely voice in the storm, sniper, I have a job for you
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
You can't tell me where the boundaries of my land start and end. "Especially when you even lack the capacity to stop me"
This is what all of you eyeing Igbo land will be faced with. Mind you, an Igbo country will be the most security conscious country you will see in Africa.
Even now, Ipob and ESN are showing you guys a glimpse of the future
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by awgumayor: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Trust us we will wipe out biafra from the face of earth if they dare entry any of our territory
" We will". You and who? Is it your tiny isoko and who?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
How we can't wait for that day, when any of you declare war upon us, more like a judgement day
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

You can't tell me where the boundaries of my land start and end. "Especially when you even lack the capacity to stop me"
This is what all of you eyeing Igbo land will be faced with. Mind you, an Igbo country will be the most security conscious country you will see in Africa.
Even now, Ipob and ESN are showing you guys a glimpse of the future
Their biggest mistake will be to step an inch in our territory, annexing them will be a child's plays, let them not respect themselves, you want to attempt the impossible, lol, they just want to expand our map that's all what I see here, becuase they give us no option than naval occupation and seizing their territory in retaliation, who is Niger Delta, even if such term exist in real terms, who are they, we did not blink before fighting the colonialists, we did not blink before the prior Aro war, we did not blink before fighting Nigeria and now it is some nameless tribe hiding under Niger Delta trying to annex our own territory, imagine oo, see guts, nice try, but don't cry to UN when we begin to do it, just respect yourself we did not leave AlaIgbo let them not start something they can not finish
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
I advise my brother in the east to stop leaving In fake delusion,

If at all Nigeria will break some day keep this in mind
Niger delta republic will be an independent country

Good night
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
I advise my brother in the east to stop leaving In fake delusion,

If at all Nigeria will break some day keep this in mind
Niger delta republic will be an independent country

Good night
Nobody is stopping you from being independent, we say leave Any Igbo territory out or we annex the entire Niger Delta as a colony of Igbo republic
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Their biggest mistake will be to step an inch in our territory, annexing them will be a child's plays, let them not respect themselves, you want to attempt the impossible, lol, they just want to expand our map that's all what I see here, becuase they give us no option than naval occupation and seizing their territory in retaliation, who is Niger Delta, even if such term exist in real terms, who are they, we did not blink before fighting the colonialists, we did not blink before the prior Aro war, we did not blink before fighting Nigeria and now it is some nameless tribe hiding under Niger Delta trying to annex our own territory, imagine oo, see guts, nice try, but don't cry to UN when we begin to do it, just respect yourself we did not leave AlaIgbo let them not start something they can not finish
You guys are weaklings

It will take few days before our troops annex all of the igbos trust us

No be all this one ona dey make mouth up and down
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
The offer is clear take your 5 fucking states and stop disturbing our peace
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
You guys cant even match us currently

Don't dare us
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
awgumayor:
" We will". You and who? Is it your tiny isoko and who?
Don't dare us this will be worst than your civil war defeat
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
You guys are weaklings

It will take few days before our troops annex all of the igbos trust us

No be all this one ona dey make mouth up and down
Lol, see who is making noise, Abeg who dey night shift for Niger Delta Republic, guys guys their night defence is down, their one man army is going to sleep, sniper enable night vision, lol, take out target lol, you wan fight Igbos, for your dreams, you don't know that whether you have Niger delta or not depends on us,
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Don't dare us this will be worst than your civil war defeat
It will be easier than some british expendition or Borros revolt lol
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
The offer is clear take your 5 fucking states and stop disturbing our peace
You are not calling the shots we are, the reality is we are taking our Seven state capitals plus more territories

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) / Anambra Beach Party (video & Photos) / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.