Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6093 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We will waybill your brothers from those towns and by waybill it might not be funny, we don't care about looking bad so far it is what's ours
Any way as a delta guy I just they lough you
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Nothing is wrong with it. There should be clarity so your message isn't misunderstood.
Wgen I said dredging Azumini River should that alone not tell you it a river port, anyway it is a Seaports since it takes us to sea, leave that one aside it is just a name what we need is our cargo landing
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

What is the heart of Port Harcourt, what is southern port Harcourt is it a local government??, mention Ijaw Ijaw local government let's know what we are doing here

Those who share boundaries with us know where their border with us ends.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

Any way as a delta guy I just they lough you
We have no interest in the whole of Delta, we only want Anioma land simple, move to Warri
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We have no interest in the whole of Delta, we only want Anioma land simple, move to Warri
Nothing for your guys
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Truthfully we don't want to evict anybody but should they show us bad blood, fencing us an option, a very high one, so PHIjaw is free to stay in Ijaw part of PH, we can have a treaty for some other reasons but if concerned parties dont behave we run it in our terms

Lol
Abeg make I laff wella.....
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Those who share boundaries with us know where their border with us ends.
Good and smart point, when we get to that point if you agree to treaty we share the city and the sea, if you don't agree those who know that border will show it to us and then we erect a wall if treaty and peace fail, I hope we are good now.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
angry Simple reason you guys will not get biafra soon

Keep adding territory that detest you to one false country
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
We have all the documents how your leaders where changing most of the town name to igbo
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Lol
Abeg make I laff wella.....
Laugh oo, it is what our forefathers did together they laughed but if our generation wants some less laugh we laugh less
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Or the atrocities you guys committed on US during the war..

At the end you people keep playing the blame card
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
We will never be part of your biafra
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Good and smart point, when we get to that point if you agree to treaty we share the city and the sea, if you don't agree those who know that border will show it to us and then we erect a wall if treaty and peace fail, I hope we are good now.

We are not sharing our sea with anybody. The best we can do for anyone is trans shipment .
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
angry Simple reason you guys will not get biafra soon

Keep adding territory that detest you to one false country
Sorry you are stuck in Biafra, he wish he was speaking to Kanu or Uwazurike, stop attachee by force Biadra had lived past her time, we want Igbo Republic, just us no one else,
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Sorry you are stuck in Biafra, he wish he was speaking to Kanu or Uwazurike, stop attachee by force Biadra had lived past her time, we want Igbo Republic, just us no one else,
Then igbo republic you get

One inch in to our territory will mean war
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

We are not sharing our sea with anybody. The best we can do for anyone is trans shipment .
Now look at the options, we are not saying you share your sea, the sea is yours, you collect your fair we don't care but we are going to use your Seaports, it will create lots of job and wealth for you, we don't care about that we just want our goods imported/exported, we have no interest in claiming your sea, in return we share PH, not like share does not mean we own it together but you won't be blocked from accessing Igbo ph, now should you say know to our proposal remember that your sea traffic could have got much traffic from us, if you say no we fence of Igbo PH, and the entire AlaIgbo remember that the west all have Seaports so only you Ijaws gets to use your seaport not a good one, remember if you say no to our proposal we dredge our rivers wgich we will do anyway but we need more you know we are business people, but should you make it confrontational then we fence of Igbo PH and remember Akwa/Cross are still there and more, what about ogoni.

Besides transhipment is all we need, once the goods gets to whichever Seaports we choose, we offload it and truck it down to Aba and Onitsha, from there to Nsukka, Benue, Kogi etc, we will still keep supplying to the whole west Former Nigeria that's should Nigeria divide all we want is our ships and containers, plying the waters it will be trucked down east, we are situated as a market not as a port
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

We are not opposed to war either, in fact it is our priority option if not for humanity but if you make it the only option then welcome oh winter
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Now look at the options, we are not saying you share your sea, the sea is yours, you collect your fair we don't care but we are going to use your Seaports, it will create lots of job and wealth for you, we don't care about that we just want our goods imported/exported, we have no interest in claiming your sea, in return we share PH, not like share does not mean we own it together but you won't be blocked from accessing Igbo ph, now should you say know to our proposal remember that your sea traffic could have got much traffic from us, if you say no we fence of Igbo PH, and the entire AlaIgbo remember that the west all have Seaports so only you Ijaws gets to use your seaport not a good one, remember if you say no to our proposal we dredge our rivers wgich we will do anyway but we need more you know we are business people, but should you make it confrontational then we fence of Igbo PH and remember Akwa/Cross are still there and more, what about ogoni,

Nobody is dragging Igbo abi Bini PH. Ijaw people are content with their own part of the city.

We are open to business that serves our interests.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Nobody is dragging Igbo abi Bini PH. Ijaw people are content with their own part of the city.

Business is what we want to bring you, once you are not going to claim Igbo PH, we will not claim Ijaw PH but we can leave side by side, we dock our ships and cargo in your waters, we can have a joint team policing the waters as our navy have right to sail on the sea by normal international convention, then we pay you per docking.

Millions of jobs will be created, docking fee which we won't drag with you, loading and offloading, you get goods cheaper, etc. That's what we want then you can always walk into AlaIgbo, both Igbo PH and the rest of AlaIgno, it will just look like European Union but not same currency. You know that if the kind of traffic in Lagos enters the east, we will need all Eastern ports becuase Lagos had only been used for imports, what about when we begin to export and imports.

Lagos will only serve the west but eastern ports will serve the east + the north up to Niger, so don't you see we will need all the ports, so if others grant us landing right, why would the Ijaws say no, are we enemies, we are no longer lumping you into Biafra or Eastern Region.

For instance now, if you say transhipment, do you have the ships, Measkline is a Chinese shipping company, we have a few ships as Igbo people but that's not what we are talking we are saying whoever owns these ships, should we land, load or offload in your waters, you don't have ships and you are not an importing tribes, if we leave your sea, you will continue fishing and selling your oil, would our ships stop you from fishing or selling your oil.

How long will you depend on oil, diversify your economy by working a deal that Grant's our vessels landing right and we are good.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Or the atrocities you guys committed on US during the war..

At the end you people keep playing the blame card
What's this one blabbing about, who is still bringing Biafra, please we are talking with Ijaws for now, they have bargaining chip, you got nothing on us, you said you from Asaba wss it the Igbos that Massacred our people in Asaba
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

I'm sure you can read all what was posted and if I initiated anything and if it's not the true position of easterners.
What's the true position of the easterners? When have the easterners suddenly become the enemies of the Niger Deltans?
Among all the tribes in the zoo,who were with jonatyall along in general elections?
Who worked against Jonathan in the 2014 elections?

Among the tribes in the zoo,who owns virtually all the oils wells in the Niger Delta?
Who are the people against true federalism?

If only people like you and others will employ the kinda venom you use on the innocent Igbos on the real enemo,maybe we would have had some headway to something better...but I wonder if you are actually a son of the creeks!!!
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:

I dislike fellow Niger Deltans like you...have you expressed this kinda venom and threat on the strangers, people who owns all virtually all our oil wells?
Have the igbos not been our friendly neighbors all these years?

I doubt if ain't a northerner
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Kinematics: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

[s]Wike and IPOB is having issue, last time I checked he dare not dare Igbos, I had told you, IPOB is not = to Igbos, Igbos made Wike and we will break him, how do I know that you sre not IPOB because it didnt take much to Annex Niger Delta into Biafra, mapless Naija Delta that couldn't survive a month lol, Igbo is different from IPOB, is that too hard for you to learn, Wike can try IPOB but Igbo will break him into the outcast that he is [/s]

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
We are not strangers to war

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

That stupid deal you had with Ikwerre is not recognized by the Igbo nation. PH and all the land surrounding it is not Ikwerre's personal property to give out or share with anybody.
No co-owner of that land is recognized in Igboland

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

That stupid deal you had with Ikwerre is not recognized by the Igbo nation. PH and all the land surrounding it is not Ikwerre's personal property to give out or share with anybody.
No he said, he is not talking about Ikwerre land but Ijaw side of PH, it is understandable, we will see the Ijaw side soon, as for Ikwerre, they are the Hongkong of AlaIgbo, we will follow chinese script don't worry about that one, it is what it is, we will see the ijaw part and know what we and the Ijaws are saying, we will negotiate with the Ijaws, At the right time Ikwerre may get a referendum.

They don't have any deal with Ikwerre they are not even that cool with them, don't worry about that part that's not the main thing, the main thing is Igweocha is AlaIgbo, note we don't know PH so we only need our Igweocha becuase to some people PH is same as Rivers state.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I dislike fellow Niger Deltans like you...have you expressed this kinda venom and threat on the strangers, people who owns all virtually all our oil wells?
Have the igbos not been our friendly neighbors all these years?

I doubt if ain't a northerner
Not my business
If you want peace you get peace, but if you trespass
It will not end well
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by ken6488(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

Rubbish map
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

We are not strangers to war
I'm laughing at him, let him bring his tribe to us, we will enjoy it, seriously, we will enjoy it while it last
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Not my business
If you want peace you get peace, but if you trespass
It will not end well
We honestly don't want peace bring the war, let's play the game. You got nothing on us,
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Rubbish map
Thank you
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
ken6488:
Rubbish map
It is the best map and if you stand on any part of it, you will feed its soil, unless you behave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Programme Document / This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) / The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.