Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6043 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

As usual loud and uncontrollable. Don't worry. Let's leave words alone. Time will reveal
You will hear it louder when explosions deafen you, now we are telling you in clear terms, keep off
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Idiko1: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
Go to portharcourt and shout alaigbo.. if you make it back alive login on nairaland and call me bastard grin grin

Even Okrika is Alaigbo talk less Igweocha.

3 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
No na insecure person dey always shout and brag because he want make people notice an grin
Na still person wey chop Belle ful dey get mind dey insecure. grin
Wetin hungry man wan dey insecure for?
Haven't you heard that a beggar has no choice?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
Go to portharcourt and shout alaigbo.. if you make it back alive login on nairaland and call me bastard grin grin
You just sit in your Creek and imagine things.
How do you explain this pix?

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PoloG: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

Na still person wey chop Belle ful dey get mind dey insecure. grin
Wetin hungry man wan dey insecure for?
Haven't you heard that a beggar has no choice?
lol.. read the nonsense you typed... grin
Big time clown grin
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
what is the meaning of this?
You are a clown abeg grin
It means as you attempt to take what don't belong to you, you might loose what that could have been yours, so should we tell you that you should be fighting to take hold of your creeks not PH abd Asaba lol
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

You also settled yourself with 2nd Niger bridge.

How about port Harcourt to Maiduguri rail that is about to be built which will pass through abia and imo
Which second Niger Bridge?
That one na settlement?
Let me put it clearly. Everybody settles themselves with what they like.
West decided to settle themselves with Eko Atlantic city as their major settlement. Lagos-Ibadan railway came as a dessert which even links SW with the Eko Atlantic city.
North settled themselves with numerous dams they have there and also want the Niger railway and Lake Chad whatever as dessert
Now us in the east cannot settle with a dessert like second Niger Bridge but a main thing like dredging the Niger or Azumini River. We want to see ships offload in our ports.
After that everybody can go their way. After all its not even any of our money that we are settling ourselves with. Though we and Yorubas still have a reasonable amount of stake in the Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
lol... don't allow Phijo see this post oo
Truthfully we don't want to evict anybody but should they show us bad blood, fencing us an option, a very high one, so PHIjaw is free to stay in Ijaw part of PH, we can have a treaty for some other reasons but if concerned parties dont behave we run it in our terms

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
what is the meaning of this? You are a clown abeg grin
And you are the circus
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:
Asaba... Port Harcourt Alaigbo. Dey deceive yourself dey go

Get lost and away from here...

Only winners are are invited on here,thanks
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

As usual always quick to desire what belongs to others through uncontrollable insatiable greed

Dey deceive yourself. One foot in the Niger Delta will not be released. A single foot. We have our plans. Do not worry. All in due time

Look at him! Now he's claiming Niger Delta..

A true Niger Deltan have no issues with the east. We are development partners.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

Which second Niger Bridge?
That one na settlement?
Let me put it clearly. Everybody settles themselves with what they like.
West decided to settle themselves with Eko Atlantic city as their major settlement. Lagos-Ibadan railway came as a dessert which even links SW with the Eko Atlantic city.
North settled themselves with numerous dams they have their and also want the Niger railway and Lake Chad whatever as dessert
Now us in the east cannot settle with a dessert like second Niger Bridge but a main thing like dredging the Niger or Azumini River. We want to see ships offload in our ports.
After that everybody can go their way. After all its not even any of our money that we are settling ourselves with. Though we and Yorubas still have a reasonable amount of stake in the Money
Guy you get sense, Azumini is the next project otherwise Nigeria will not divide, until we get a Seaports, then then railway from Nsukka/Enugu, through Anabra and Asaba then Enugu to PH, to Enonyi and Ezza in Benue so that when we finally get Igbo Republuc we can settle down and start thinking about sending our people to the moon and all that advanced stuff
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AfonjaConehead: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:

No point,you are already,thanks...grin
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Look at him! Now he's claiming Niger Delta..

A true Niger Deltan have no issues with the east. We are development partners.

I'm sure you can read all what was posted and if I initiated anything and if it's not the true position of easterners.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We we are just stating you are counting your territories without even consulting those tribes you mentioned in your dream republic, we are only talking about us, so get it straight, Asaba and PH is AlaIgbo, trespass and blame yourself, Attachee by force Niger Delta republic

Talk is cheap
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Talk is cheap
Talk is cheap bro, that's why I'm inviting you to Asaba, or PH in AlaIgbo
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
EVERY WHERE IS ALAIGBO TELL THEM TO GIVE THE SLOT OF IGBO PRESIDENCY TO THE SAME ANIOMA ASABA THEY CLAIM ARE IGBOS AND WATCH THEIR TRUE COLOURS. HYPOCRITES
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Talk is cheap bro, that's why I'm inviting you to Asaba, or PH in AlaIgbo

Na so. Try to survive your Fulani invasion and onslaught first
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:
EVERY WHERE IS ALAIGBO TELL THEM TO GIVE THE SLOT OF IGBO PRESIDENCY TO THE SAME ANIOMA ASABA THEY CLAIM ARE IGBOS AND WATCH THEIR TRUE COLOURS. HYPOCRITES
Like we said before our elders, both in Asaba and mainland are victims of war, but this generation is not scared and we are proud, 2023, we want an Anioma man to be president as compensation for Asaba Massacre
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:
Asaba... Port Harcourt Alaigbo. Dey deceive yourself dey go
na ala hausa b4 ?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Na so. Try to survive your Fulani invasion and onslaught first
Like your region is left out from Fulani onslaught, at least only ESN which is not legitimate yet is putting the forest in place so what are you saying
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Idiko1:

Even Okrika is Alaigbo talk less Igweocha.

Okrika is Ijawland. Has got nothing to do with Igboland.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Guy you get sense, Azumini is the next project otherwise Nigeria will not divide, until we get a Seaports, then then railway from Nsukka/Enugu, through Anabra and Asaba then Enugu to PH, to Enonyi and Ezza in Benue so that when we finally get Igbo Republuc we can settle down and start thinking about sending our people to the moon and all that advanced stuff

The best you can get is a river port. You can't get a sea port.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Okrika is Ijawland. Has got nothing to do with Igboland.
Okay, we had been waiting for you, if we say Okrika is Ijaw labd what about the rest of PH are they Ijaw or Igbo land, note here Ikwerre is Igbo their case is same with Hongkong they can feel bad but it is what it is
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

The best you can get is a river port. You can't get a sea port.
What's wrong with a River port
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Okay, we had been waiting for you, if we say Okrika is Ijaw labd what about the rest of PH are they Ijaw or Igbo land, note here Ikwerre is Igbo their case is same with Hongkong they can feel bad but it is what it is

Southern Port Harcourt is Ijawland, the heart of Port Harcourt is Ijawland.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PoloG: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

No point,you are already,thanks...grin
did I mention ancient city of Benin here? grin grin
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PHijo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

What's wrong with a River port

Nothing is wrong with it. There should be clarity so your message isn't misunderstood.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Southern Port Harcourt is Ijawland, the heart of Port Harcourt is Ijawland.
What is the heart of Port Harcourt, what is southern port Harcourt is it a local government??, mention Ijaw Ijaw local government let's know what we are doing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu / Tinubu Has Been Found In France. To Undergo Surgery. / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria According To Zones - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.