Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6099 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We know that Abia is good but we need to emotionally blackmail their government so that when the time comes they take up the Azumini project while all of us supports them, you and I knows that Aba people no send aesthetic, Abia is not as bad as it is being painted but we need to make it look worse se how Ebonyi bad profiling ended, before 2023, Ebonyi will never be the same

You are right.

Ikpeazu has picked up on roads in Aba recently.

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

You are still on delivering the message, lol, you are light years backward, your prayer should be that Nigeria do not divide becuase if it happens you will realise your place. Every Igbo is not Kanu thst keeps romancing with Niger Delta, but we are not leaving our brothers across the Niger, if we feel okay to conduct referendum for them we do, but as we know that they are under psychological attack, we will fix that first before considering any referendum

Like I said. I'm ready. I long completed my secret training from the Lord. We will respond in due time. Peace kiss
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. SE can be whatever it choose even paradise. But, we take pride in being who we are however how we find ourselves. We're at peace with ourselves, something lack of satiety, extreme greed and self discontent mentioned blinds you against kiss kiss

Face Abass, fix your pot holes, dirty and unclean drainage, extend it to Ebony, get your youths jobs, continue to Owerri, by the time you do all this, you'd have found meaningful life's purpose one better than chanting wars.
We have warned you, take your Niger Delta republic with which ever tribe you want as far as you don't touch Igweocha (PH) and Asaba, we don't care, a word is enough for the while, stop your attachee by force, this is not Biafra this AlaIgbo, every option is on the table to reclaim our territories seceded to Nigeria.

Don't be the one to burn your dream Niger Delta Republic

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We have warned you, take your Niger Delta republic with which ever tribe you want as far as you don't touch Igweocha (PH) and Asaba, we don't care, a word is enough for the while, stop your attachee by force, this is not Biafra this AlaIgbo, every option is on the table to reclaim our territories seceded to Nigeria.

Don't be the one to burn your dream Niger Delta Republic

Smiles. I'm from Asaba

When the time comes, you will hear from us
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. SE can be whatever it choose even paradise. But, we take pride in being who we are however how we find ourselves. We're at peace with ourselves, something lack of satiety, extreme greed and self discontent mentioned blinds you against kiss kiss

Face Abass, fix your pot holes, dirty and unclean drainage, extend it to Ebony, get your youths jobs, continue to Owerri, by the time you do all this, you'd have found meaningful life's purpose one better than chanting wars, one which no one from SS has ever wished upon SE

Are all the roads in Bayelsa and Benin fixed?

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Like I said. I'm ready. I long completed my secret training from the Lord. We will respond in due time. Peace kiss
What are you waiting for let's meet in Asaba or PH na, bring it on, just cross Asaba or PH, you will understand the true map of AlaIgbo

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Are all the roads in Bayelsa and Benin fixed?

Atleast we don't pry into SE affairs. Not for the slightest bit. Nor does anyone from the entire SS interferes with SE affairs
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

What are you waiting for let's meet in Asaba or PH na, bring it on, just cross Asaba or PH, you will understand the true map of AlaIgbo

No wahala. There's time for everything. We will wait, all in due time.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. I'm from Asaba

Better face Warri becuase touch Anioma and you will understand

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Better face Warri becuase touch Anioma and you will understand

Get lost. Attention seeker. Go to any part of Anioma and tell them they're igbos, you'll get your answer. Greedy insatiable things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. I'm from Asaba

The same area this guy came from?

Liar...

You can as well come from the moon.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Get lost. Attention seeker. Go to any part of Anioma and tell them they're igbos, you'll get your answer. Greedy insatiable things.
Anioma people are part of my government of AlaIgbo lol, you have options, either stay in Asaba and respect the government of AlaIgbo, go to Warri or Benin or face any other part of Niger Delta or The World but if you must stay in AlaIgbo you respect our people, our culture and our land, otherwise we will fix your madness

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

The same area this guy came from?

Liar...

You can as well come from the moon.

Smiles. It's expected. Greedy people
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Anioma people are part of my government of AlaIgbo lol, you have options, either stay in Asaba and respect the government of AlaIgbo, go to Warri or Benin or face any other part of Niger Delta or The World but if you must stay in AlaIgbo you respect our people, our culture and our land, otherwise we will fix your madness

Your time will come. I promise you
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Atleast we don't pry into SE affairs. Not for the slightest bit. Nor does anyone from the entire SS interferes with SE affairs

Who created SS and SE?

Nobody is prying into your area.

All the OP is saying is that before the map was drawn, all the Igbos in the carved regions should be integrated.

Nobody is coming to take your Edo or Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Your time will come. I promise you
My time is now, it has come, yours will never come
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Who created SS and SE?

Nobody is prying into your area.

All the OP is saying is that before the map was drawn, all the Igbos in the carved regions should be integrated.

Nobody is coming to take your Edo or Bayelsa.

Oga. I'm going back to my engagements

We will meet on battleground when that day comes
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Greedy people that took the bullet for you, when another great Anioma guy Kaduna Nzeogwu started a coup?

You must be a child.

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

We are no longer talking about Nigeria or Biafra, we are talking about AlaIgbo if that's what you call greed so be it, we are not here to please you, if you or your tribe will not respect AlaIgbo while in Asaba, we fund your trip to Liberia

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

The battle ground you did nothing during the Asaba massacre?

Ogbe-ni place face your Edo.

Nobody is interested. Igbos have never fought wars with their neighbors.

It will not start now.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Greedy people that took the bullet for you, when another great Anioma guy Kaduna Nzeogwu started a coup?

You must be a child.
Nzeogwu is Igbo, Jajay Okocha is Igbo, Anioma is Igbo so don't exchange word with that attachee by force, leave Anioma alone.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

You must be a child.

Started a couple and took a bullet the same time. That's why you're all bleeped up. Continue with the psychological delusions.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Nzeogwu is Igbo, Jajay Okocha is Igbo, Anioma is Igbo so don't exchange word with that attachee by force, leave Anioma alone.

I know.

I just wanted to draw his attention to the areas, as he claimed he is from Asaba.

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

You are already running from nairaland, abeg go back to your engagements oo becuase it is the wise thing for you to do, because if you try to stop us from taking what is ours, we go through you and take you as the spoil of whatever

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

I know.

I just wanted to draw his attention to the areas, as he claimed he is from Asaba.
So you listen to that guy, he really wish he is from Asaba, lol Igbos don't play second fiddle, even after the war all our major territories are capitals, mess up and even future governors of Rivers and Delta who are not Igbo will be evicted from Asaba government house and PH government house or they want to be paying rent soon, you don't mess with your landlord na

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

You are already running from nairaland, abeg go back to your engagements oo becuase it is the wise thing for you to do, because if you try to stop us from taking what is ours, we go through you and take you as the spoil of whatever

Trust me. If you know what awaits you, you'll all go and be humble. But not to worry, the time cometh. I'm sharpening my tools.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Trust me. If you know what awaits you, you'll all go and be humble. But not to worry, the time cometh. I'm sharpening my tools.
Don't be too proud of your plans, you know not what the other have up his sleeves, maximum retaliation will be an understatement, we don't know Niger Delta, when it is Time, People will go back to their tribes let's see the tribe that will fight us, so then we will know how to deal with them, we don't have a one plan fit it all approach, but we are ready for anyone

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Lonely voice in the wilderness, you only need a well trained sniper

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Lonely voice in the wilderness, you only need a well trained sniper

The same was said to Gandolf. We all know how it ended.
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't be too proud of your plans, you know not what the other have up his sleeves, maximum retaliation will be an understatement, we don't know Niger Delta, when it is Time, People will go back to their tribes let's see the tribe that will fight us, so then we will know how to deal with them, we don't have a one plan fit it all approach, but we are ready for anyone

Like I said. Wait. In exactly 3 to 5 years you will begin to see the evolvement
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by EzeNri(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

As usual always quick to desire what belongs to others through uncontrollable insatiable greed

Dey deceive yourself. One foot in the Niger Delta will not be released. A single foot. We have our plans. Do not worry. All in due time
Abia is in ND, IMO is in ND, so what the fvck are you saying?

From Obigbo to Anioma through Agbor, Igbanke in Edo all the way to Izzi in Benue, down to Ohaobu in Akwa Ibom and Igboid communities in Cross Rivers, we ain't ceding an inch of our territory.

We can leave Ekpeye in Bayelsa for you guys.

Any other attempt at land grabbing will have you people sacrificed to Amadioha

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Like I said before, you are very small child. But I know you are clowning.

You are daring people that faced you, the entire Nigeria... Chad and Niger mercers...Egyptian pilots, and other major foreign powers...and still lasted for 3 years?

You this indomie generation...should do more to learn from history.

I don't blame you guys as history is no longer available here.

I truly believe you are joking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. / 2023: Jamiu Asuku Receives Northern Youths As The Endorse Yahaya Bello's Bid / Section 137: What Does The Law Say About Tinubu's Drug Case In the U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.