Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) (62090 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
4 million Naira hair ontop empty head
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Adrian9(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
you go carry.the hair for 4 years
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by dapadawee: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures
thank God for the likes of okonjo iweala, folu adeboye and my mother I would have just given up on women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by ChiefS(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Only Wait a minute. What's the cost of the brain
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by kwasoly(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two revealed this in an Instagram post on Monday.

She shared a video of the hair stylist making the hair.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL4JCUehgGj/?igshid=1ipbyotw1kkc8

Toyin turned a year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

She said she used six wigs to create the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGXmpUJkGk

4m on top empty head.
I weep for you.....
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by samx4real(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who

Cares
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by zealousayo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Life no balance at all... and me I dey find 70k( school fee+hostel rent), I never see am. Well, on God...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Toto girl
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
The Almighty God gave you the the one He considers best for you free of charge.

Na you know wetin you dey find.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by IprintMONEY: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
and her toto go stilll smell like zzor own

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by FBIBOT(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
What's the value of your brain?.... Upon all the expensive hair you end up looking scary... Which implies your brain probably not worth up to 10k
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by chatinent: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Expensive hair sitting on a cheap brain.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by 2oby: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
wow.
My sister, 4m can help the hand n face synchronize.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Brightwesley: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is only GOD that will judge you
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by doxijaw: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dasuks:

Lol you're supposed to aspire to it. Or at least wish u were her or something along those lines.

She's flexing on ppl who value such things...but u dont seem to be feeling it tho.

True.

Maggots they are, very razz scum bags.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
It's of little or no consequence whether she's saying the truth or not.

What some people need to ease a life long burden is a lot less.

She could've put a smile on their faces.

Celebrities and frivolity, 5 and 6

Osi o da n le pako!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
uchaymart:
How much is your head?
How much is your brain?
Next time don't tell anyone about your lies

Her brain is worth very little, that is why having oyinbo hair is her priority.

Fela once said he will go into the hairdressing business when African women start stretching their pubic hair to look like oyinbos. Permie.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Audio 4million
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by kceeblaze(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
on an empty head.... SMH
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by OKVALLY: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Soooooo, Mark the Facebook owner was 6th Richest Man in the World, he came to Nigeria with a jeans and a T- Shirt
What is her worth to do 4 Million hair nonsense.
Na Man go pay for that hairoooo, men done suffer.
Wicked Women.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by elizabeth24: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
it cant be true... it does not worth that amount
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by overseasnbeyond: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wow , Hair cost 4 million but the head cost 4 Kobo.
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two revealed this in an Instagram post on Monday.

She shared a video of the hair stylist making the hair.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL4JCUehgGj/?igshid=1ipbyotw1kkc8

Toyin turned a year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

She said she used six wigs to create the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGXmpUJkGk
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by sam564: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
how this one take solve the problem for naija nahhh...... this is annoying....
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Super Story
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by DSC7: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
No wonder she no too get sense.....
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..
4m to carry Wahala on your Head

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
Hahahaha..... be decieving yourself.
Na the wool wey ur people they carry na im dey free of whatever wahala abi?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
4m hair? then u will live forever. Rubbish
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
I wonder why she's talking like this

4m naira is not a small money. It can change someone's life. Besides helping many poor people and children.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..
4m to carry Wahala on your Head

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
Gbam, every owner of evil load, carry your evil load by Fire, collapse, somersault and die in Jesus name wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Trutherme: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
And she's even proud to tell people about it. Rubbish
I blame Nairaland for even allowing this garbage hereundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.