Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) (61930 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by ddeola: 3:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Somebody carry plots of land put for hair. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Herdeybayo1(m): 3:51am On Mar 03, 2021
How this one take concerned me
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
According to Erigga the famous rapper from Warri, he said and I quote; "To be Man for this country hard and that na why Bobrisky discharge..."

.....And the dude is right, imagine this lady lavishing a full grown family Man annual salary for a weavon that cannot heal the sick.

Did you say full grown family man annual salary? shocked shocked..How many full grown family men in Nigeria earn 4m in a year?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by West2019(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2021
You are mad
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Kirarex(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
4millon for one head kai kai let me keep quiet ;D4millon for one head kai kai let me keep quiet
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Bozzy001(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
When someone else needed just 500k to start up a business! Though; she has the right to spend her money the way she likes; now I know this life no balance at all.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Exodora: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
uchaymart:
How much is your head?
How much is your brain?
Next time don't tell anyone about your lies
Can you buy head
Can you buy brain
Next time reason before talking .
4m and someone can't even avoid a square meal . This life , when they fall sick now they will be looking for who to donate to save them but they can never give to the society now that they have .
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by winner37(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
we have heard you ...
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by obidaddy: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
May God punish the DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill proprietor and his lineage. It shall never be well with sycophants and those who without shame turn the truth on it head, because of mere morsel of bread.

If you know you're the one, do well to report me to the mods for another round of banning. Bastards!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by iamphenomenal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chai this is 5 years salary of an average Nigerian civil servant

50 years salary of a teacher shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.