Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) (61927 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
4 million naira or 400 naira it doesn’t matter. What really matter is for you to look good for yourself, please and appreciate yourself.

People will see you the way you see yourself if you can just look good and appreciate yourself.

Most people will go extra miles so that they can please the public. You don’t have to prove that you are millionaire before the world will know that you have money.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by farem: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two revealed this in an Instagram post on Monday.

She shared a video of the hair stylist making the hair.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL4JCUehgGj/?igshid=1ipbyotw1kkc8

Toyin turned a year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

She said she used six wigs to create the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGXmpUJkGk

4million nairahair on the head (brain) of 4 thousand naira
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by johhbekeboh09: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

See mumu
Endangering herself to enemies!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by fati2001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Charx122:

Comprehend what? so one that lives 3blocks away from where I live ..I know her levelz ....is a pity I don't have a mum...But if you need my security guard to bleep your Mother tonight that will be awesome I pay him really good..

THIS STORY IS HOW UR MOM BECAME PREGNANT WITH A HEGOAT IN HER WOMB WITH THE HELP OF SECURITY NIGHT GUARD USING CATAPULT AS HIS DEFENDING WEAPON.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Incognito403: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
According to Erigga the famous rapper from Warri, he said and I quote; "To be Man for this country hard and that na why Bobrisky discharge..."

.....And the dude is right, imagine this lady lavishing a full grown family Man annual salary for a weavon that cannot heal the sick.
90% of Nigerian families live on less than 4million annually.

I'm sure of that.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Charx122: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
fati2001:

THIS STORY IS HOW UR MOM BECAME PREGNANT WITH A HEGOAT IN HER WOMB WITH THE HELP OF SECURITY NIGHT GUARD USING CATAPULT AS HIS DEFENDING WEAPON.

I will keep my peace....enjoy the rest of the day..
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by fati2001(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Charx122:

I will keep my peace....enjoy the rest of the day..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by naijanaso: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
On a 20 Naira head
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Endemol: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
WTO, DG
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Absolute rubbish!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
An expensive hair on an empty cranium cavity .
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Commonguy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

How much for logo
2k sir.. u can Dm me on whatapp
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:

As you carry that Plot of land for your empty head.

Hope you go carryam for ever!

Madness!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by andyanders: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Living a fake life. Remove the hair, other things in her life is fake. Stinking under, controlled with body colone and perfume. Check them in their clossets early in the morning b4 bath, u will see her real person. Nothing good than natural life.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Maycash89(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..
4m to carry Wahala on your Head

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
She lack knowledge of her spiritual existence, that's the condition of everyman born of woman.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why does it look like cheap synthetic hair then?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Real men go after artificial ladies just for pleasure, but end up settling for women with natural assets ( with functioning brain included) .

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Ashinze: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na her money ooooooo. Maybe na man pay for her
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nathan12345: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
So make we cook beans for you chop abi....Mumu
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by omoregie7968: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
You are telling us because
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by dangotesmummy: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/2e2bea6251c7c05a01c8a2b65a03285a/tenor.gif[/img]
even my own hair was done for 20 million naira grin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Is it because I didn't announce it on nairaland grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Eohara(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chai devil � at work
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by brunobaba(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
4 million on an EMPTY head.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by JackStephans(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
harmargedon:
is it attached to your brains.
Has she got brains?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
put it in a fixed deposit account at any bank that is into Hoe-sale bonds. It will bring a very high ROI in a very short time after investment grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by BruncleZuma: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
dangotesmummy:
even my own hair was done for 20 million naira grin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Is it because I didn't announce it on nairaland grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by GoodFaith: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dumb bitch your hair really cost 4 million
at 470 to one us dollar
4 million /470 =$8,510.00
lie, lie
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by epkereamaka60858: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
that's what African mentality
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chijeep:
Very cheap...
The hair on my chest cost 20million.
If I lie ask those people wey there chest flat like Basketball court
undecided
No make ritualists come find you oh! grin

If your chest hair is worth 20m, Imagine how they will value your pubic hair grin grin grin .

Pls hide your real identity and never travel to the S.E grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Shugar1: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..
4m to carry Wahala on your Head

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
U cannot be righteousness. I refuse to believe it.

Impossicant
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by ShaqFu: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
It's kinda ironic. Her hair is worth 4 million but her brain isn't worth 2 naira 50 kobo. Hmmm.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Engraced80(f): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
where are the vanity crew? food don done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.