Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) (61928 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Charx122: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
fati2001:
MADNESS.

Keep enjoying artificial things I just pity your pussy doing the whole work at list buy small AC for that department...
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mandela27:
Women are going to do anything to look appealing to our eyes

Not look appealing but sound appealing
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by sojfarm: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
She proud of that when a lot of children are homeless around her in the same country
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
OMODE angry
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by HolySteph(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Believe her at your own peril.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by fati2001(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Charx122:

Keep enjoying artificial things I just pity your pussy doing the whole work at list buy small AC for that department...

COMPREHEND BEFORE YOU COMMENT.. NOT LIKE UR MOM THAT SUCCEEDED BY SELLING HER PUSSY.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
you dey Put or fix hair 4m....hmmm

tomorrow wey you get cancer of the hair or brain wahala, no call us to begin donate 1k into your account for treatment oo!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..
4m to carry Wahala on your Head

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
E no get anything wey dem dey carry. If you can't afford it, Shut the hell up.
That you can't afford it no mean u should bad mouth am. Na so witchcraft dey take start. dey your lane
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Feggie3: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..

If the LORD opens the Eyes of our sisters to see what they carry on their heads with these things, they will either barb complete Gorimapa or Stick to their Natural hair..
You are sick and the same time daft!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Now I can see this idiot is frustrated. Let her family cage her befoore she enter depression.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Psoul(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonsense......Give me N3,500 and I will get it for you from Jumia
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
The FUTURE belongs to Pussy gender grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Quaddafi29: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
The hair on your hair may have cost N4m but your own hairs doesn't cost up N1k. Don't boast with hair from one Brazilian shrine please. To and check how these hair you ladies flaunt are gotten
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Whitelite: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
I JUST DE LAUGH.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Make I call Beyounce first
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Glycosunde: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is just to raise her stock exchange in the clitocurrency business. The bigger the propagated lies the higher her fees

Sighs.......... Drops pen

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by stupidmod3: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
y comment? undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by vitalisspecial: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rubbish hair shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Pricelessruby(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
So, should we dance,
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by 12345baba(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na the breast I just dey look
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Oshokalo: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
and she want to attain billionaire status by 40
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Elzakzaky: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
JidennaJason:

.....And the dude is right, imagine this lady lavishing a full grown family Man annual 4 years salary for a weavon that cannot heal the sick.[/b]
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lolz who cares? smh
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Okay I don hear, but wetin I know be say if you dey deceive me I know dey deceive myself.

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Charx122: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
fati2001:

COMPREHEND BEFORE YOU COMMENT.. NOT LIKE UR MOM THAT SUCCEEDED BY SELLING HER PUSSY.

Comprehend what? so one that lives 3blocks away from where I live ..I know her levelz ....is a pity I don't have a mum...But if you need my security guard to bleep your Mother tonight that will be awesome I pay him really good..
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
To what end exactly? Upon everything still use filter and ring light just to fine by force by fire.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Commonguy:
Well when there's money u will spend it on yourself to the fullest ... enjoy life to the fullest
DM me for your logo, flyer and flyer design at a very cheap price

How much for logo
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lord you know say money fit me, tell all this owu make they free me
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil is so wicked..

Pray, please tell us apart from the plots of land, what else are they are carrying on their head?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by okadoo: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
4million on that coconut head.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by friday2011(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
No be me spirits go disturb for night naa, her problems.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by gidado14(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two revealed this in an Instagram post on Monday.

She shared a video of the hair stylist making the hair.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL4JCUehgGj/?igshid=1ipbyotw1kkc8

Toyin turned a year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

She said she used six wigs to create the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGXmpUJkGk
that's what African mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.