Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) (61961 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by simplesearch: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
PotatoSalad:

E no get anything wey dem dey carry. If you can't afford it, Shut the hell up.
That you can't afford it no mean u should bad mouth am. Na so witchcraft dey take start. dey your lane

His observation and assertions are solidly true. No serious child of God carries an attachment on her head, it's a one way to subtle demonic possession.
Don't you ever reason why most women are hardly themselves, they act most times like they aren't in-charge of their life and truly they are not.
Certain attire on you will open you up to all kinds of satanic manipulation and demonic oppression.
You may say but they are rich after all, Don't you know a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Pchris86: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
And your happy saying that with all your mind hmmm
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by OriginalJohnny: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
yet some people are on the street searching for what to eat. it's well �
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by simplesearch: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Feggie3:
You are sick and the same time daft!!!

2cor 4:4

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by NomzyJust(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who noticed the background music made more sense than her? Please who knows the song title and artist?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Adakintroy: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moses no lie real or imagined..na them Satan pass enter this world.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by gulfer: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
How much is a whole Oyingbo head sef ( Hair and the head) angry angry angry angry
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by CAPTIVATOR: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Drinokrane:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has said that the hair she put on cost her N4 million, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two revealed this in an Instagram post on Monday.

She shared a video of the hair stylist making the hair.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL4JCUehgGj/?igshid=1ipbyotw1kkc8

Toyin turned a year older on Monday.

She shared several pictures ranging from fully clothed, nude, paper bags, cutlery set wears and so on.

Cardi B had shared a video of herself getting her hair fixed on Instagram on February 24.

She said she used six wigs to create the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGXmpUJkGk

She has edited it. The 4million comment is no longer there
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Danhoys: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fish brain!!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dem go soon use your head for ritual
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by astute28: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Somebody carry three bedroom flat for head, this life no balance
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Polynek(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
tinx de happen
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Johnsoneshio(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kidnapperr are coming for you, keep advertising urself them.nonesense and ingredient
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by holaralph(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
IMAGINE A WOMAN CARRYING A 4MILLION NAIRA ($ 10,497 ) WORTH OF HAIR ON HER HEAD. AT THE END OF HER CAREER I PRAY SHE WILL NOT REGRET DOING THIS...........
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by five9(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oriburuku......
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by miraculousGod(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
This life no balance, I dey find 100k to rent house, person they wear 4m hair. learn how to create white board animation videos. my number is showing beneath this post
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by pepericozi: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pure madness
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Osolanrewaju: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Her believe is that we re so blind to believe her lies
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by wany(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Mandela27 post=99544937]Women are going to do anything to look appealing to our eyes[/quote
Naaaaa for your pocket dumb dumb undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Mandela27: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=wany post=99550213][/quote]lol after that what next
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by solukunle(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody
4mila abi
Kontunu
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Fashionista01(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Vanity crew should we call this one Vanity?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by hybridblood07(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
On brainless head
devilmaycry:
4m ontop head wey no know anything cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by rimam849(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
am jst thinking of all ladies saying this trash #THE_FUTURE_IS_FEMALE,see as 4m dey ontop brain wey no get sense!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
simplesearch:

His observation and assertions are solidly true. No serious child of God carries an attachment on her head, it's a one way to subtle demonic possession.
Don't you ever reason why most women are hardly themselves, they act most times like they aren't in-charge of their life and truly they are not.

You may say but they are rich after all, Don't you know a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.
Change the company you keep. It's really affecting your mental health. If onyibo wear am, no problems. But if your fellow Nigerian wear am, there must be something spiritual related.

Certain attire on you will open you up to all kinds of satanic manipulation and demonic oppression.

This is the trashiest thing I've ever read on Nairaland.
You gon be alright bro
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Cannicus: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
This one everyone is talking about only the hair.

Nobody saw the boobs ni?
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Chimeluv(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Her money her business undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
The Managing director of federal inland revenue ought to have an account with Nairaland.
All he or she has to do approach Toyin Lawani or whatever she call herself and Tax that her at 35% value, she wont get mouth to spill this arrant nonesense.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Babaken(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
She mean 40k maybe OP made a mistake.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by Jesslove(f): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2021
And she looks like my village masqurades.
Re: Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2021
This useless lady and the show of opulence again, I blame the good-for-nothing men who are bankrolling the extravagant lifestyle of these useless celebrities. With all the crises in the country, these women only care about materialism angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out / Muhammad Ali's Picture In Heaven By Snoop Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.