Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister (9073 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister by epondudu: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fragility6:

Abacha wey kill people, loot money get children wey still enjoy till diz day abeg wetin 'karma' dey wait for?
What is this one saying ? So people should go around and turn girls into experimental objects.?
Re: See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister by Fragility6: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
epondudu:

What is this one saying ? So people should go around and turn girls into experimental objects.?
Stop being a wimp. karma is overrated
Re: See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I don't know of you o but back in the days when i want to invite a girl to my crib just to mostly see her stark naked and romance her with no intention of sex especially on the first room date, it usually works for me, though some of the girls end up being upset at the end after stripping her butt ass naked and caressing her body to infinity getting her wet and end up not inserting my sweet lollipop into her dark end.

I always use this as cruise and these girlfriends see me as a challenge and most start contacting me, loving me and wanting to have a re-match but i keep posting them until i really feel like exploring that dark end...i won't lie, some end up hating me.

But lately i don't know what is wrong with all these new generation bitches...I will take them out and make sure we stay out late until after midnight after having drinks and catching fun but whenever i strip them butt-naked and do my normal caressing, they ask of condom like the previous years one do and i be like 'Oh no i don't even have one after pretending to find it around my crib room.. Guess what? Surprisingly...These new girls always walk around with Condoms in their handbags like they are road side hookers and they try to even rape you when you don't want to fvck while they are butt naked

I think sex is now nothing to ladies these days...I hope i marry one that her dark hole hasn't been over explored biko.
Like you said sex is nothing to girls like taking a shiiit in the toilet is nothing to them
#JustSharing.
Re: See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hahaha. I strip them to buck NAKED and leave them like that sometimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend / Bosun's Diary. / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.