Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? (218 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Can you believe Tammy Abraham grin grin. I don weak ooo. I no fit pronounce am finish.

1 Share

Re: Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? by LMS1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na Orhobo Name grin
Their Name Dey Always Pass 10 Letters For Single Name And More Than 50 Letters If U Add Papa And Grandpa Name grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Na Orhobo Name grin
Their Name Dey Always Pass 10 Letters For Single Name And More Than 50 Letters If U Add Papa And Grandpa Name grin

grin
Re: Why Are You Ashamed Of Your Name? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
Na Orhobo Name grin
My libido don fall for the matter ooo

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Relationship! / Just Like The Others - I Hate How I Loved You!! / Islam Doesn’t Support Early Marriage That Exposes Bride To Danger – NASFAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.